What's new

Outdoor 2008/2009 Oceanic Season

Hughesy

Stop that smoking.

Stop that smoking.

The dreaded tobacco. Evil Nick o teen. give it away give it away now!
Go green and stay mean.
im still addicted myself anyway chill.
Highsocietyfan.

moonunit

Great plants everyone, much respect to all aussies with the stones to put in the yards and make the scene here better, every bit counts, big ,small or inbetween.
much respect
moonunit

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Moony plz tell us you have some of your gems going outside this yr.

Hopefully have these ladies ready just in time for xmas... all diff,,,, from C99xGrapefruit to Flo.

There are still a stack of Aussies out there who haven't chimed in yet,,,, yeah the weather has been less than perfect we all know that,,, not even a hello?

madb

Smurf said:
There are still a stack of Aussies out there who haven't chimed in yet,,,, yeah the weather has been less than perfect we all know that,,, not even a hello?

ok tigers here goes...

OTH x SK freebies

White Label Afghan Kush stretchy pheno

White label Afghan Kush compact pheno

Bag seed, sativa x indica LST'ed

I seem to have misplaced my mr nice black widow pics...I'll come back with those later. Hope everyone's plots are safe and doing well. All the best.

Madb

menial

Smurf said:
Hey Moony plz tell us you have some of your gems going outside this yr.

Hopefully have these ladies ready just in time for xmas... all diff,,,, from C99xGrapefruit to Flo.

Are those couple of buds on a stick clones straight into 12/12?

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good there Madb... especially with those Thunks,,, I pray you're gonna put those suckas into terra firma? I can't believe I still haven't put any in,, no excuses from me tho, I'm just keen to see how they perform for you now.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
menial said:
Are those couple of buds on a stick clones straight into 12/12?
I wish I had that luxury, but unfortunately no,, they were all grown from seed under cfls for 2 wks, then all mother nature after that. I think its currently a bit over 13 hrs atm, haven't really kept track. But it is getting a bit close to critical for some of them before they start to revert back.

HippySlayer

growing hard guys ...

growing hard guys ...

Looking good so far guys....good stuff.
Hey moonunit...I agree with Smurf...let's see some of your babies under the sun...If you ever need another test grower.... :D
Nice selection Smurf...gonna be a very stoned X-mas this year methinks :joint: I pulled the 2 Lemon JTR cuts over the weekend...both finished at about 8 weeks....no harvest pics, still battling the damn BORG :cuss: I'll get some dry pics of the JTR up later. Got any babies showing sex yet guys ? I got 5 females so far....1 Kashmir, 2 JillyBean & 2 Pineapple Express :jump: 3 males....1 Deep Purple & both of the Velvet Revolver...a bit pissed about the latter, was looking forward to that....oh well, shit happens.
A couple of pics from the garden yesterday....

seedlings

an 'unexpected' Cinderella 99 sprout lol
cheers
H.

Joeski

Purple Power

Purple Power

Hey, looks like everythings going well for everyone soo far and thats just great, new to the forums but not new to growing... its been a rough start to this years growing season with 4 hermis unfortunately.. They got cut so heres what i got left.. 2 Purple Powers about 2 months old confirmed females... gonna try n get a couple of white widows going too before its too late.. cheers and i wish everyone much luck for the season.. look forward to seeing everyones progress real soon. :joint:

*Sorry won't let me add pics yet, maybe cause i'm new?.. check my gallery to see the purple powers.. cheers

Last edited:

Passenger

HippySlayer said:
Looking good so far guys....good stuff.
Hey moonunit...I agree with Smurf...let's see some of your babies under the sun...If you ever need another test grower.... :D
Nice selection Smurf...gonna be a very stoned X-mas this year methinks :joint: I pulled the 2 Lemon JTR cuts over the weekend...both finished at about 8 weeks....no harvest pics, still battling the damn BORG :cuss: I'll get some dry pics of the JTR up later. Got any babies showing sex yet guys ? I got 5 females so far....1 Kashmir, 2 JillyBean & 2 Pineapple Express :jump: 3 males....1 Deep Purple & both of the Velvet Revolver...a bit pissed about the latter, was looking forward to that....oh well, shit happens.
A couple of pics from the garden yesterday....

Explains it, the rest are unknown.

seedlings

an 'unexpected' Cinderella 99 sprout lol
cheers
H.

Nice looking garden
:joint: how many plants in total you going for this year?

I agree with smurf too, I thought more would be at it by now seeing as it's time to be planting...

lately i've been training my plants and just laying down some mulch so when the heat comes in funny thing is it was hotter a month ago. I have 5 girls confirmed atm and the other 5 unknown, I took a few clones mostly of my kali mist and one of the belladonna and AB x SB.

The white stuff was for the aphid problems I was getting it's not mildew :p

Last edited:

Squiggles

finally a few picks of my garden

mixed sativa(thai stick sat) (laos sat) and 1 (aussie bush)

laos sat (this is 4 foot )was 6 but has been lst,ed.

48 plants can u count them all?

osh x sk
enjoy :smoweed:

Last edited:

Technique

Time for an update on my concrete garden..

Some Babys. clones and non sexed plants. thai haze, fresian dew clone, and some bagseeds up the back.

My first surviving clone Fresian Dew

Hawiian snow seedling around 2 weeks old

Skunk special, had a great run with this a few years back pray for another good one

Fresian dew mother 1. been cutting clones off them left right and center.

And last, the Fresian dew mother 2, also been taking lots of clones.

Not sure why my growth isnt as much as some, i've been giving them a bit of food and making sure they dont go with out water. (using water crystals too) does anyone not like them??

ph is all around 6. and been feeding them with the much hated miracle grow :)

Squiggles

Technique thay look healthy mate

and i use miracle grow too seems to do the trick for me

i tend to grow sativas mate and ive found that starting them under 1200 watt of light then transfering at the right time can yeild me some monsters
outside

if i hadnt trained mine thay be a 4-5 metres by april next year, scary. :eek:

G

guest123

they do like to get a nice rootball about them in order to grow a good size plant ,, best way is to always start them in a smaller pot ,, around 6 inch pot is great for the first few weeks ,, they will grow faster in a smaller pot and react faster to transplant when they have a nicely established rootball ...

if u use a large pot the roots tend to like to grow a lot before the top .. with lots of rooting the plant can feed better and as a result grow faster ..

a few shots from the garden ,, the rain has gone and the heat has come with a vengeance , around 36 degrees today ...

Joeski

hey squiggles just wanted to say u got brass balls man, 48 plants that ridiculous, pushing it too the limiit indeeed.. Awesome! best of luck mate. ohh and heres those purple powers i got going... :jump:

Last edited:

Technique

Sweet i might look at that. tho thinking about it, planting in the ground would be like planting in a giant sized pot correct?

or are pots a another league?

p.s. where is your plot i'd like to rob you :p

and what strains are you growing there they look so fat!!

and can you get a nice large high res photo 1600x1200 or something, i'd like a new background :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts