What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My favorite strains - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, NH x NMK

deepwaterdude

C5 x KC outside; spreading out a bit

C5 x KC outside; spreading out a bit

Attractive, skunky stink to this babe. Very interested in what she'll do come flower in a couple/few weeks :peacock:

Attachments

• C5 x KC doin fine.jpg
    C5 x KC doin fine.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Skunky stink to her, good branching and health.jpg
    Skunky stink to her, good branching and health.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 55

deepwaterdude

Alls well in the dudes world ! Looking awesome in here man ..:bigeye: Bud

Just saw your outdoor babes, Sir Buds, phenomenal! I've had mad trouble flowering this grow for some medley of reasons, so I'll take clones from my outdoor C5 x KC and run them indoors after this round, with some more NevMal SMH.

Maybe go back to coco next round. Easier to control!

deepwaterdude

This water; Sm-90, 1/2 tsp per gallon, Insect Frass tea (thank you Ikinokori), steeped 2 hours, as per instructions, + a little Nirvana, as it's basically earth worm casting concentrate. I left it at pH 7.4. not wanting to add any pH down, and runoff was still 6.5 and lower. Explains a lot!
I'll also stir in a bit of IF top dressing, very light, may have to flush to get them back in the zone.

deepwaterdude

Killer A5s and Super Malawi Haze, all at 50 daze

Killer A5s and Super Malawi Haze, all at 50 daze

All right, I'll humbly update the grow from hell, even though things ain't as fat as they should be. Ach. Despite some great successes, I suck at growing about 50% of the time.

Replaced timer again with new one, lowered lights on to 11/13. Watered again with insect frass tea, and have top dressed. Hoping things'll look a tad better in a week.

Anyway, there are still some nice buds in there, and certain girls just steam along no problem.

First we'll see the newer strains to the catalogue, Super Malawi and Killer A5 hazes, then them good 'ol girls, Panama Haze and Haze x KC, looking happily familiar to some of my favorite past plants.

Density is there in Killer #2, her branches are starting to flop from weight, and #1 is starting to fatten. There are always new pistils on both, so not looking for a quick finish, just get out of them what I can and maybe bring them home in soft, organic beauty. This last term being quite relative, heh.
Super Malawi, or So Much, as I call her, is starting to shoot her foxtails, which will apparently be very long;) I love her style, would love to see her healthier, sigh.

PanHaze looks great, Haze x KC a little thin for my tastes, but buds look nice. Up next.

Attachments

• Killer A5 1 thickening a bit.jpg
    Killer A5 1 thickening a bit.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Killer A5 1 colita.jpg
    Killer A5 1 colita.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Killer A5 1 lower.jpg
    Killer A5 1 lower.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Killer A5 2 w:cat hairs.jpg
    Killer A5 2 w:cat hairs.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Super Malawi Haze foxtails in training.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze foxtails in training.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Super Malawi Haze Cola.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze Cola.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 25
  • SoMuchHaze again.jpg
    SoMuchHaze again.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 35
  • SMHaze 50 daze.jpg
    SMHaze 50 daze.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Thicker Killer A5.jpg
    Thicker Killer A5.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 26

deepwaterdude

Haze X KC and Panama Haze at 50 Daze

Haze X KC and Panama Haze at 50 Daze

First is our Haze x KC Sydlike example. She will definitely end purple, but smaller than my Syd from last time around. I curse light timers and all their gentry, and over acidic soil, of course. There will be a tasty little half basket of buds, looks like, but alas, not more. Well, scarcity brings value of a sort;)
You can't find fault in Panama Haze. She's been busy eating her lower leaves to push out a maximum of bounty. I love her, I'm not ashamed to say, and thank her for her selfless fight to produce.
Pics are taking a load of time to upload, maybe because some are in focus:biggrin:
Here they is.

Attachments

• PanHaze don't complain, so I won't.jpg
    PanHaze don't complain, so I won't.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Haze x KC low branch close.jpg
    Haze x KC low branch close.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Haze x KC lowers starting their foxtails.jpg
    Haze x KC lowers starting their foxtails.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Floppy lowers on Haze x KC.jpg
    Floppy lowers on Haze x KC.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 24
  • Haze x KC.jpg
    Haze x KC.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Panama Haze still queen of the room.jpg
    Panama Haze still queen of the room.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 68
  • PanHaze tower.jpg
    PanHaze tower.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 21
  • A PH bud from top .jpg
    A PH bud from top .jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Panama Haze close.jpg
    Panama Haze close.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Some Panama Haze 50 days.jpg
    Some Panama Haze 50 days.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 18

PurpleBuz

All right, I'll humbly update the grow from hell, even though things ain't as fat as they should be. Ach. Despite some great successes, I suck at growing about 50% of the time.

Replaced timer again with new one, lowered lights on to 11/13. Watered again with insect frass tea, and have top dressed. Hoping things'll look a tad better in a week.

Anyway, there are still some nice buds in there, and certain girls just steam along no problem.

First we'll see the newer strains to the catalogue, Super Malawi and Killer A5 hazes, then them good 'ol girls, Panama Haze and Haze x KC, looking happily familiar to some of my favorite past plants.

Density is there in Killer #2, her branches are starting to flop from weight, and #1 is starting to fatten. There are always new pistils on both, so not looking for a quick finish, just get out of them what I can and maybe bring them home in soft, organic beauty. This last term being quite relative, heh.
Super Malawi, or So Much, as I call her, is starting to shoot her foxtails, which will apparently be very long;) I love her style, would love to see her healthier, sigh.

PanHaze looks great, Haze x KC a little thin for my tastes, but buds look nice. Up next.

The killer A5s look fabulous, what does she smell like ?

deepwaterdude

The killer A5s look fabulous, what does she smell like ?

They've got some NL dankness to them, but nothing like last grow that outstank the world;) Since they're in the back, they get a bit of a free ride without too much curiosity until the end. These look like they have quite a bit of killer malawi to them. Number 1 especially;)

deepwaterdude

58 days - starting to mature

58 days - starting to mature

Hi fellas, the girls are starting to fatten, some looking like they'll finish this month;) The frost and density of the killer A5s are daunting, they have maybe only 2 weeks left. Haze x KC is shooting many new pistils but swelling her calyxes in the way I remember and love, SMHaze is all foxtails and those two have at least a month. Panama Haze, no telling how long.
Here're Panhaze and haze x KC.

Attachments

• PHaze and SMhaze getting to know each other.jpg
    PHaze and SMhaze getting to know each other.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 65
  • O Panama ah ah Haze.jpg
    O Panama ah ah Haze.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Some Panama Haze.jpg
    Some Panama Haze.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 26
  • This panhaze reminds me a bit of ZamPan.jpg
    This panhaze reminds me a bit of ZamPan.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Day 58 from flip-maturation.jpg
    Day 58 from flip-maturation.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 3 1:2 feet of Haze x KC.jpg
    3 1:2 feet of Haze x KC.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Haze x KC cola 58 days from flip.jpg
    Haze x KC cola 58 days from flip.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Haze x KC 58 days.jpg
    Haze x KC 58 days.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 21

deepwaterdude

58 Days - Super Malawi and Killer A5 Hazes

58 Days - Super Malawi and Killer A5 Hazes

These Killers are intimidating, frostwise, really the only word that comes to mind. And density, they have. #2 proved difficult to photograph, elusive, but I got good pics of her sister and SoMuch;)

Attachments

• Little Killer A5 numba 1 bud.jpg
    Little Killer A5 numba 1 bud.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Killer A5 numba 1.jpg
    Killer A5 numba 1.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Super Malawi Haze cola.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze cola.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Super Malawi Hazetails.jpg
    Super Malawi Hazetails.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Super malawi Haze center.jpg
    Super malawi Haze center.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 21
  • A5 1... gulp... little scary.jpg
    A5 1... gulp... little scary.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 20
  • A5 2 thicker but equally crystalled.jpg
    A5 2 thicker but equally crystalled.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Hard to photograph Killer A5 numba 2.jpg
    Hard to photograph Killer A5 numba 2.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 28

deepwaterdude

Hell yeah. Im digging the KA5 updates, as im growing her too. Lookin gooood my man.

Hah, I'm a little sad because I screwed 'em up this time. While last time i got ALL the goods, this time it looks like I'll have some uber potent malawi leaners, but yieldwise, I could've done 'em a lot better;)
Thanks for lookin in!

orfeas

Veteran
These Killers are intimidating, frostwise, really the only word that comes to mind. And density, they have. #2 proved difficult to photograph, elusive, but I got good pics of her sister and SoMuch;)

A pen chock-fulla wondrous buds got me gaping you bloody larrikin... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orf

deepwaterdude

C5 x KC good to flower

C5 x KC good to flower

A pen chock-fulla wondrous buds got me gaping you bloody larrikin... :biggrin:

Hello, my good Orf, how go the demons of Karoulia? Wondrously mis-managed you means? Agh. I'm excited to have Ace buds of any sort, if and only if I can bring home some correctly matured ones from each donor. It's been an odd grow.

Here's my little C5 x KC tester. She almost didn't make it through the monsoon hails and rains, stayed soaked long enough to choke her roots.
Now with big sun again, she's bluing up nicely. No pistils yet.

Tomorrow is day 63 of flip in the tent. Haze x KC is darkening and closing off, and has thrown exactly one nanner, sticks out like a thumb, so almost done;) The A5 killers are also almost cooked, starting to flop from weight. Less than 2 weeks for those 3 and their last nutes were given yesterday.
Even with food, Panama haze's leaves continue to yellow and fall, though she drinks madly. I'm hoping I'm not screwing her up entirely.
Super Malawi is doing really well, looks lovely. This is a truly aesthetically pleasing plant with her pinks/oranges in the flowers, that in their turn resemble sea creatures reaching out their tendrils for prey. Could easily picture her underwater in an aquarium:biggrin:

Attachments

• Looks good before flower.jpg
    Looks good before flower.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Got soaked for 2 weeks straight.jpg
    Got soaked for 2 weeks straight.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 20
  • C5 x Kali China recovered from rains.jpg
    C5 x Kali China recovered from rains.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 58

deepwaterdude

Indoor girls at 9 weeks since flip

Indoor girls at 9 weeks since flip

Moving very fast, targeting week 11 for Haze x KC and the Killer A5s.

Panama Haze and SMH will go longer, especially if I can get Phaze to eat something besides her own leaves. Top dressed both more heavily to get 'em home.
I forgot to take a picture of Killer #2.
longest photo upload ever:moon:, and I know some are good n blurry.
All right, good to go. Lovely smells every time I water:tiphat:

Attachments

• Haze x KC finishing up reddish:purple.jpg
    Haze x KC finishing up reddish:purple.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Haze x KC 63 days.jpg
    Haze x KC 63 days.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Panama Haze close.jpg
    Panama Haze close.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 18
  • PanHaze cola 9 weeks.jpg
    PanHaze cola 9 weeks.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Panama Haze 63 days.jpg
    Panama Haze 63 days.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Haze x KC in with SMH.jpg
    Haze x KC in with SMH.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 21
  • SM Haze cola 63 days.jpg
    SM Haze cola 63 days.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Killer A5 Haze 1.jpg
    Killer A5 Haze 1.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 22

orfeas

Veteran
Hello, my good Orf, how go the demons of Karoulia? Wondrously mis-managed you means? Agh. I'm excited to have Ace buds of any sort, if and only if I can bring home some correctly matured ones from each donor. It's been an odd grow.

Here's my little C5 x KC tester. She almost didn't make it through the monsoon hails and rains, stayed soaked long enough to choke her roots.
Now with big sun again, she's bluing up nicely. No pistils yet.

Tomorrow is day 63 of flip in the tent. Haze x KC is darkening and closing off, and has thrown exactly one nanner, sticks out like a thumb, so almost done The A5 killers are also almost cooked, starting to flop from weight. Less than 2 weeks for those 3 and their last nutes were given yesterday.
Even with food, Panama haze's leaves continue to yellow and fall, though she drinks madly. I'm hoping I'm not screwing her up entirely.
Super Malawi is doing really well, looks lovely. This is a truly aesthetically pleasing plant with her pinks/oranges in the flowers, that in their turn resemble sea creatures reaching out their tendrils for prey. Could easily picture her underwater in an aquarium
Blessed be frater dude!
Karoulia demons leave me in peace in summer, so many new souls(hoards of tourists) to tempt and hassle and whenever they go over the line, I just have to remind them of the deepest Aegean chasm a couple of miles off the cape where they can plunge into the Chaos...

On a closer look at your most recent pics wondrous mis-management becomes explicit... and outdoors... I say this has been a fairly inconsistent summer, heatwave upon heatwave and severe storms in between have made growing a real drag ... does that battered poor chair thing stand a chance to produce anything decent? :comfort:

That yellowing Panhaze of yours, which otherwise is a beaut, reminds me of a Zam I had once that would go yellowing frantically in late August albeit properly fed... so I reckon no blemish on your part :)

I've also got some HzxKC going but unlike yours mine have been adulterated by a Zam stud...syd being the procreator of them beans :biggrin:
Here zey is in my reactivated den... :woohoo:

Attachments

• P1110277.jpg
    P1110277.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 15
  • P1110278.jpg
    P1110278.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 20

SolarLogos

Moving very fast, targeting week 11 for Haze x KC and the Killer A5s.

Panama Haze and SMH will go longer, especially if I can get Phaze to eat something besides her own leaves. Top dressed both more heavily to get 'em home.
I forgot to take a picture of Killer #2.
longest photo upload ever:moon:, and I know some are good n blurry.
All right, good to go. Lovely smells every time I water:tiphat:
Greetings DWD. What a lovely group of hazy girls! For what it's worth, both of my Pan leaning HxP have been yellowing the leaves for quite a while outdoors and there is nothing I can find to stop it. Iron/zinc every few weeks helps, but doesn't stop it, neither does flushing. I've tried everything I can think of. Maybe our containers just aren't big enough for the Panama roots. I will have to see when I pull the plants after harvest.
Best of luck my friend, I'm really looking forward to how your hazy ladies smoke.
Peace, God bless