What's new

"The Pure" 250W soilgrow from seed.

Guayaki

nice aweseom clean grow. i wanna grow the pure. i tried growing a few other skunks and they weren't skunky enough. im in for the long haul.

TheBEAK

Georgia Green said:
Now is probably a good time to start feeding with ¼ strength of high nitrogen plant food. What are your plans are you gonna wait for deficiencies or add feed to the soil when you repot?

I was thinking that the soil I will be repotting in, will give the plants what they need. It's regular potting soil(Pindstrup).
Do you think adding ¼ of Biobizz Grow, will make sure the plant gets all it needs, in case the soil is missing anything?

Guayaki said:
nice aweseom clean grow. i wanna grow the pure. i tried growing a few other skunks and they weren't skunky enough. im in for the long haul.

Thx for the kind words:)
The closet is already smelling skunky, so I can't wait until flowering starts. Then it's really gonna have a kick!

Last edited:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
I agree, when u transplant, give em a good dose of Grow nutes and something with Micronutrients as well, if u got it...I use Microblast from EJ...Or put some worm castings in the soil...Lookin good...

- Z

G

Its your grow, I would start it on 1/4 strength of recommended dose and see if it gives the plants a boost anything more than ¼ strength may burn foliage on seedling. Seedlings are very sensitive to nutrients you have to let them buildup a tolerance or it’s easy to burn them. But hey, if it anit broke don’t fix it and they look great as far. Its your call!! Spraying the foliage with some bubbly water and add a ¼ strength fertilizer will more than likely give the plants something to grow about, IMO keep us updated looks great, and be careful. Smokey: The weed be lettin' you know... Evil lurks

:jump: Absolutly some nice looking plants!!...Im about a week behind you, also with a NL cross (OasisNL 2x Strawberry cough)....I'll be using a 250 when i flower as well, along with a 24w T5's..I just started my grow diary, stop by! Well I'll defintily be following you(not a wierd way...lol) Great job :headbange

TheBEAK

anthonyblunt said:
Looks good, I'm doing a 250w grow too and I'm about two weeks behind you so I'll be keeping an eye on yours

Wedge Antilles said:
:jump: Absolutly some nice looking plants!!...Im about a week behind you, also with a NL cross (OasisNL 2x Strawberry cough)....I'll be using a 250 when i flower as well, along with a 24w T5's..I just started my grow diary, stop by! Well I'll defintily be following you(not a wierd way...lol) Great job :headbange

Thx guys:)

DAY 20

They got their first feeding today.
I gave them 1/4 of the recommended dosage of BioBizz "Grow", and gave them 250ml mixed solution each.

The nutrient/water solution I gave them had an EC of about 1.0, so thats a little high(at least according to Mandala Mike), but I cant seem to get it lower.
I use a Brita style filter, and it brings my water PH down to about 5,5, so I have to mix it with tapwater, to get the preferred PH 6,5, which brings my EC up.

They will be repotted saturday i think.

There's lots of growth, so I'm hoping the feeding will keep them happy.

ZeusOGrefugee said:
when u transplant, give em a good dose of Grow nutes and something with Micronutrients as well, if u got it...I use Microblast from EJ...Or put some worm castings in the soil...Lookin good...

I didn't have any micronutrients, but I'll check the soil, or the bottle of "Grow", to see if it has any.

Thx for all your input guys:)

G

Hey TB good call! I was wondering if you have been adjusting ph the whole grow? You know its kinda like starting deodorant or doosh , I use rain water with a cap full of peroxide per gallon at room temp. when its available. And I have well water in tha country.

TheBEAK

Georgia Green said:
Hey TB good call! I was wondering if you have been adjusting ph the whole grow? You know its kinda like starting deodorant or doosh , I use rain water with a cap full of peroxide per gallon at room temp. when its available. And I have well water in tha country.

Yes I have always adjusted it to 6,5 by mixing the filtered water with tapwater.
Would love to have rainwater:)

Last edited:

TheBEAK

Day 22 - Repotting day

Hello all
Today I repotted all the plants into their new 6,5L homes, in soil I mixed with perlite, as many of you suggested.

The roots looked like they needed more space.

All done

Back in the closet

It's really clear, that the 250W isn't enough to support 10 plants, so in a few days, I will be starting flowering, so I can get rid of the males, as they show.

Georgia Green said:
How did the pure take tha nutrients any change in the leaf edges?
Well since I'm using BioBizz organics, they wont show anything until a few days have past, so still no signs of them reacting badly or anything. But they look like the extra N is gonna come in handy.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
fuck that dude..I got 17 plants under 2- 250's...just gotta be creative with the space...LOL...lookin great anyways...Hope u get some nice females!!!Heres some K+++ for you..

- Z

TheBEAK

ZeusOGrefugee said:
fuck that dude..I got 17 plants under 2- 250's...just gotta be creative with the space...LOL...lookin great anyways...Hope u get some nice females!!!Heres some K+++ for you..

- Z

Thx, I hope so too:)

I've noticed, a few of the plants have one or two leaves with brown areas, and slight yellowing of the affected leaves.

I'm thinking Cal or Mag def?

Here a shot of the whole garden

Guayaki

looking good beak. they are getting nice and big for ya. keep up the good work! thanks for the updates.

TheBEAK

LifeCycle said:
NIce bro looks like you got some indica dom plants there!! TFD pure looks like a very stable line..

They're supposed to be 75% sativa, so I'm hoping they'll smoke more like a sativa.
My stash currently consists of some Sadhu, White Satin, and Hashberry, so I need something a bit more "sativish".

TheBEAK

DAY 24

They got fed with some Epsom salt today(1 teaspoon pr. Gallon).

I cut off the leaves that were affected by the brown areas(4-5 leaves total, so not much).

In about two days I will take a clone from each plant, before I start flowering that same day. Once I've located the males, I'll kill off the male clones aswell.

I trained them a little bit more today, so they look a little funny.

G

They look beautiful! :D And the pure is a Sativa dominate strain and it shows in the leaf, the one on the top left looks like an Indica a little bit. But I see a great hybrid! Great job! :rasta: