What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

((Geo Pots & 1200 Watts!))

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
For those following my breeding career I wanted to show the strain I will be using as my mom in my version of Thunder Goo. I don't believe what I had was really ATF x Goo and was probably just plain ol Nor Cal Goo. The strain I've been reading about and seen enough grows to make me want to use it in this project is Crystal Throttle by Cali Genetics. It's Afwreck x Crystal Trident (Afgooey x Sour D IBL) and the keeper pheno that Mini has looked dead on my ol Thunder Goo cut I used to run! Check it out...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have another strain that has VERY similar genetics just in different order and 1 different strain in the mix. Not going to say what it is till I have permission to let it out. But do you guys see what I mean on how that Crystal Throttle looks VERY VERY much like the Thunder Goo wouldn't you say? The smells were described to be similar also so I feel I should be able to find parents between the two strains and work on the Thunder Goo IBL...

Attachments

• Minitrkn420 - Crystal Throttle 1.jpg
    Minitrkn420 - Crystal Throttle 1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Minitrkn420 - Crystal Throttle 2.jpg
    Minitrkn420 - Crystal Throttle 2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Minitrkn420 - Crystal Throttle 3.jpg
    Minitrkn420 - Crystal Throttle 3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 8

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
is Crystal Throttle by Cali Genetics. It's Afwreck x Crystal Trident (Afgooey x Sour D IBL) and the keeper pheno that Mini has looked dead on my ol Thunder Goo cut I used to run! Check it out...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have another strain that has VERY similar genetics just in different order and 1 different strain in the mix. Not going to say what it is till I have permission to let it out. But do you guys see what I mean on how that Crystal Throttle looks VERY VERY much like the Thunder Goo wouldn't you say? The smells were described to be similar also so I feel I should be able to find parents between the two strains and work on the Thunder Goo IBL...

Crystal Throttle looks lovely.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I felt it was much better looking than Thunder Goo and I actually know for a fact what the genetics are so it's perfect to use for a Goo hybrid..

someotherguy

Veteran
very nice man, a long way from the CFL days, for sure! ...and that freeken Chrystal Throttle just looks amazing!

...ever considered adding a 400CMH to the twin 600's? ...i've read an awful lot of good things about the combo of HPS and CMH.

peace, and stay safe, SOG

bobblehead

Veteran
Nice thread Thundurkel, can't believe I missed it... Good thing you're just getting started... :) I agree, the kangaroots works well. You should try adding some molasses. :) It will make a big difference... With the combination of these air-pots, kangaroots, and molasses, I have never had better growth! I might be trying that microbe brew next... Gotta read the label again...

T

Tarus Bulbar

Cant wait to get my hands on some
of the beans ur goin to be making!!
Looks as though its a potent strain!!
Nice work Thundurkel

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice thread Thundurkel, can't believe I missed it... Good thing you're just getting started... :) I agree, the kangaroots works well. You should try adding some molasses. :) It will make a big difference... With the combination of these air-pots, kangaroots, and molasses, I have never had better growth! I might be trying that microbe brew next... Gotta read the label again...

Well if you read the label you probably wouldn't buy it and laugh at Fox Farm for putting the SAME label on it! The ONLY difference when looking at the 2 is the NPK rating... Microbe Brew is 1-0.2-0.03 and Kangaroots is 0.8-0.1-0.03 not much different when looking at the labels huh? They even list the exact same amounts of myco and trichaderma ect lol.. I heard that Fox Farm had to jump through hoops with the EPA for labeling and that's why they are the same but they ENSURE they are different products.. The Microbe Brew feeds the herd from the Kangaroots and I can tell, you use the MB more the the KR too and the MB actually looks like Roots Excelurator and has been acting the same way with the fresh batch of nutes.. I got new pics to put up too :tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks! I knew there was a reason I didn't buy it... I tend to forget though... ha ha... If you haven't fed your plants molasses yet, you better get to the grocery store... you'll thank me later. Just boil some water, add like 2tbspn for each gallon of water, stir it up, and add it to your nutrient mix... Otherwise it's going to be too hard to dissolve. DO NOT add it to your reservoir though. Use it as a top feed. That's what I do with the kangaroots too. The only thing they get from the feed lines is 6/9 or 0/9.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I don't think I need to since I have the Microbe Brew going on you'll see my pics today the roots are going nuts again...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice setup man...im about to do a side by side of dual 600s versus 1000s. thats an interesting strain ATF x goo def havent seen anything like that around recently. would love to see some of that at the clubs lol.

any info on your irrigation...just basic pump drip lines? def gonna follow your grow because what you are doing is very similar to what im thinking about.

G

guest 77721

Wow, awesome setup bro. Are you growing on the international spacestation now?
You've sure come a long way from the cardboard box with the porch light stuck in it. LOL

Love the Goo!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey thunder glad your carrying on. my roots never poke out of my root pots... im jealous. i think i havent been keeping them moist enough. do you have a d/h in your tent?

Looking good mang. That Chrystal looks like it will complement your goo very well. If you ever need a tester you know you can hit me up =D Again, props on doing what you said you would. Lol Long way since CFL's =+D

pce

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
sorry guys my pc broke xmas eve so I have come through android phones or ps3's... Ill get some pics up Im 13days in and had my light fall fixing my filter hieghth and broke half the branches on 2 Cuzin Violets!!! I decided to start my year off with my first project in breeding and pollinated 2 of the 3 branches on a broken plant!!! So will make f2s of it to search out parents for f3.... I am damn near positive I have Tahoe OG it has fans looking JUST like the pics folks posted and smells just like it and Ive got a few jars from different places and stem rub was just like all the nugs I had.... Day of the Dead,Tombstone,and Bobbleheads SourBubble x Grape Skunk are getting cracked asap....Also have a cantalope smelling sticky to the touch thick stem stalky Yo Mama male out of a pack I got from Bodhiseeds!!!! 2011 is Thunder Kloud Seeds years cuz I finally have outdoor plot to test in and make seeds and 2 other rooms at different spots since some peeps saw how far Ive come and how passionate I am for the plant.

ambertrich

Veteran
Very nice looking grow you got going on Thund. Sorry to hear about the light mishap, but glad to see you making the most out of it.
Nice to have some extra space to work your stuff out, no?
Good luck with your 2011 projects. Its nice to see someone start from almost nothing and keep climbing and pushing and making progress. Your dedication is quite evident.

Don't know how I missed this thread earlier, but got a seat now.
:good:

huntingbb

o nice, a thunderkle hps thread :D

Ive shown yours, drbuds, anti's and a few others cfl threads to many patients - yall inspire a bunch, fair warning I'm subscribed for this run for sure - good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts