What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

American Racism - and the Anti-White Left -

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I already have, I'm a minority who went to a mostly black school in Gary Indiana. I graduated high school and did my best to better myself while I watched everyone else through their lives away. Now I will say it again, if somebody wants to be successful they will work hard for it, selling drugs and the gang lifestyle holds black people back more than anything else. The majority of black kids here drop out of school and don't give a fuck and I certainly don't blame the white devil for it.

i seem to remember responding to that with something to the effect of:

"being impoverished sucks but not as bad as being an impoverished minority"

& i also have never in my life used the term "white devil" nor blamed my problems on said boogieman.

i do think there's an incredible wealth disparity and i hate to see our gubment bail banks out while making sure to tax every extra dollar working class citizens make; that whole "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" crap doesn't really fly, which is why that saying was meant to be ironic (gravity don't work like that)

'Boogieman'

i seem to remember responding to that with something to the effect of:

"being impoverished sucks but not as bad as being an impoverished minority"

& i also have never in my life used the term "white devil" nor blamed my problems on said boogieman.

i do think there's an incredible wealth disparity and i hate to see our gubment bail banks out while making sure to tax every extra dollar working class citizens make; that whole "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" crap doesn't really fly, which is why that saying was meant to be ironic (gravity don't work like that)

Ok, so it's more of a rich vs poor issue then? I agree with you on bailing out the banks. Let's take a look at NAFTA which basically destroyed Detroit and other major manufacturing cities. We can agree that shit like that hurt us to then?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
i can't really quantify how much one policy vs another, one paradigm vs another etc. have affected the current situation. i think it's all intertwined.

i think we're prolly better off than we have been (collectively) at any other time in history, but even an almost perfect system (definitely it' far from perfect) can be tweaked for the better.

'Boogieman'

i can't really quantify how much one policy vs another, one paradigm vs another etc. have affected the current situation. i think it's all intertwined.

i think we're prolly better off than we have been (collectively) at any other time in history, but even an almost perfect system (definitely it' far from perfect) can be tweaked for the better.

I agree 100%, sorry if I came off as disrespectful earlier.

For several generations now, Native Europeans/white people have indulged themselves in the smug delusion of being "above" racial identity as a construct.

" I don't even see race"
" Who cares what my ancestors did, right or wrong?"
" My identity is [xyz Jewish television show], not my genetics."

etc. etc. This is the attitude of unfathomable luxury.

...That luxury is rapidly coming to an abrupt end.

At some point we're going to have to collectively grow up, and accept that:

A) We are white
B) Race is real, race matters, race is the foundation of identity
C) We have a collective interest

Every other framing of race relations, in my opinion, is irrelevant if this revelation is not first realized. If we refuse to collectivize and pursue group interests, we will continue our slide towards a despised diaspora, with no history to speak of besides the most lamentable of evils (the latter re-writing is under way as we speak).

H

hard rain

Why on earth do you choose to find your information from such obviously dodgy sites? Those above statements are complete garbage. Nine times more likely to be killed by black person if you are white?? Lol you have got to be kidding. "Hunted down" FFS! This is ridiculous.

FBI stats completely contradict what you are saying.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

A quick search comes up with this from BJS.gov
Rachel E. Morgan, Ph.D., BJS Statistician

October 19, 2017 NCJ 250747

Presents estimates of violent victimization (rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault) by the race and Hispanic origin of victims and offenders during the 4-year period from 2012 through 2015. This report examines victim, offender, and incident characteristics, such as crime type, victim-offender relationship, and reporting to police. Findings are based on data from BJS's National Crime Victimization Survey, which collects information on nonfatal crimes, reported and not reported to the police, against persons age 12 or older.

Highlights:

During 2012-15, half (51%) of violent victimizations were intraracial, that is both victims and offenders were the same race or both were of Hispanic origin.
In the majority of violent victimizations, white victims' offenders were white (57%) and black victims' offenders were black (63%).
The rates of total violent crime, serious violent crime, and simple assault were higher for intraracial victimizations than for interracial victimizations.

From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.
During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.
https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6106

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hard rain

Although dated as this relates to the period 1980 - 2008, I would be surprised if there was much difference today. From Harvard;

(figure 2). The vast majority of homicides are intraracial, with 84 percent of white victims killed by whites and 93 percent of black victims killed by blacks (figure 3). Black males between the ages of 18 and 24 are dramatically overrepresented in homicide. Homicides of young black males in this age category peaked at 195.9 victimizations per 100,000 in 1993 and subsequently declined to 91.1 victimizations per 100,000 in 2008. Homicides by young adult black males peaked at 365 offenders per 100,000 in 1993 and subsequently declined to 175.8 offenders per 100,000 in 2008.
https://www.hks.harvard.edu/sites/d...iceandPublicDiscourseBlackonBlackViolence.pdf

This hardly paints the picture of blacks hunting down and killing whites.

'Boogieman'

Do you have evidence that the majority of manufacturing jobs were lost to Mexico and Canada, rather than China? I think research will show a slight rise in manufacturing in the US brought about by NAFTA, as a number of Canadian companies opened shop in the USA.

Maybe this is the reason that the new NAFTA is not much altered.
The main problem I saw with NAFTA was the protectionism afforded to certain industries by American and Canadian governments, predominantly agricultural. Because of the enormous subsidies (welfare) given to US farmers, Canadians could cross the border and buy milk, eggs and cheese for less than half the price at home.

My business did well under NAFTA, trading freely in the US and also took advantage of preferred trading status with China.

No doubt China's currency manipulation was grossly immoral, kinda like US tax loopholes for the wealthy. To trade with China, one still must pay in USD even from Canada and Mexico.

The major manufacturing job loss was to China, right? This was initiated, promoted and developed mostly by Nixon and Reagan. Certainly it was continued by democrats, the uniparty.

Sorry I missed this, sometimes these threads move faster than I can keep up.

NAFTA decimated many places including my home town of Gary. I'm not sure who benefited from NAFTA but I'm willing to bet those living in inner cities didn't. Yes, I believe China is the major problem however and I'm no fan of Nixon or Reagan. I'm glad you're business did well under NAFTA and hope whatever changes that were made don't negatively effect you.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
White folks are privileged, due to the skewed culture to whiteness in the US,
and elsewhere, for generations.

Glad the discussion is socially relevant again, but tr*mp twitter feed is a glaring
example of a white leader seeding division of white vs black.

Also, white folks discussing solutions to racism is akin to men deciding abortion rights.

Good thread.

Cannavore

Veteran
True. Hard to get cred when sitting at a school desk. The ‘cause’ is the culture

the cause is what i told you it was the other day... boiling your argument down what you're basically saying even though you won't admit it is blacks are dumber and more violent than everyone else, which is bull shit.

packerfan79

Veteran
- I would expect the data to be chosen to fit the article - because thats what the article is about American Racism - and the Anti-White Left - you can research where it came from - and even contact the people and establishments that wrote it if you like - to try and verify it -

- Whether the facts they present are true or not - I guess that you wouldn't know for sure - unless you collected them yourself - so there is always room for some doubt -

Leave it to Gypsy to expose the bullshit the media is pumping. Thanks for all the effort. Unfortunately, certain things currently can't be discussed in polite society, without risking employment, and reputation. Its really a sad state of affairs. Progress will never be made if we can't really get down to the nitty gritty. The right is somewhat obsessed with the boot strap analogy. The left is obsessed with holding the successful races back to even the playing field. Both are right, and both are wrong in their own ways. Solutions to complex problems are never that cut and dry.

Good to see my fellow ICMAGGERS are in favor of open discussion.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
White folks are privileged, due to the skewed culture to whiteness in the US,
and elsewhere, for generations.

Glad the discussion is socially relevant again, but tr*mp twitter feed is a glaring
example of a white leader seeding division of white vs black.

Also, white folks discussing solutions to racism is akin to men deciding abortion rights.

Good thread.

At one point in my life I had to ask myself if black people had a "deeper spiritual well" they drew from to persevere especially with grace as many upright black folk do.

Met many that where far better people than I can attest to be and they were treated like garbage just because.

It happened once at a security checkpoint when I worked in the aerospace industry.

All I could think is they harassed the only guy I trusted and they didn't even check my ID because I have that kind of white look and I am a natural deviant. Not a bad dude but I did not have the same virtue as my co worker.

I get angry at the thought of being treated like that for a moment, I can't fathom what it has to feel like being treated like that for generations.

Be nice if all races could be free of racing each other.

And awaken to the reality that there is no start or finish there just is this moment.

and everything that came before.

and everything that will come after.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - thanks for the correction - I must have got the info from the wrong place and/or misread the figures - so I have removed it accordingly -

Why on earth do you choose to find your information from such obviously dodgy sites? Those above statements are complete garbage. Nine times more likely to be killed by black person if you are white?? Lol you have got to be kidding. "Hunted down" FFS! This is ridiculous.

FBI stats completely contradict what you are saying.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....f_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

A quick search comes up with this from BJS.gov
Rachel E. Morgan, Ph.D., BJS Statistician

October 19, 2017 NCJ 250747

Presents estimates of violent victimization (rape or sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and simple assault) by the race and Hispanic origin of victims and offenders during the 4-year period from 2012 through 2015. This report examines victim, offender, and incident characteristics, such as crime type, victim-offender relationship, and reporting to police. Findings are based on data from BJS's National Crime Victimization Survey, which collects information on nonfatal crimes, reported and not reported to the police, against persons age 12 or older.

Highlights:

During 2012-15, half (51%) of violent victimizations were intraracial, that is both victims and offenders were the same race or both were of Hispanic origin.
In the majority of violent victimizations, white victims' offenders were white (57%) and black victims' offenders were black (63%).
The rates of total violent crime, serious violent crime, and simple assault were higher for intraracial victimizations than for interracial victimizations.

From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.
During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.
https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=6106

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You even see Colin flaherty's YouTube channel? it documents black on everyone crime and it's just absolutely insane what goes on hidden in America, the stuff that the media loves to brush under the carpet.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm - interesting - I just took a peek - there is a crazy ammount of videos there to look at - looks like this Flaherty fella has been reporting on this type of crime for some time -

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=colin+flaherty+2020

You even see Colin flaherty's YouTube channel? it documents black on everyone crime and it's just absolutely insane what goes on hidden in America, the stuff that the media loves to brush under the carpet.

Latest posts

Latest posts