What's new

American Racism - and the Anti-White Left -

Gry

Veteran
Thought the comments on Mexico were interesting. Family owned land 8 miles off the border on this side for several generations.
The us military excursions into the country are more than interesting.
The country was treated like a red headed step child.
There is an intensive history here that is fascinating,
and difficult to ferret out.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
IQ has long been a favored deckstacker tool.

Hmm - yes I realize it could well be a delicate subject to discuss Gry - and I often hear about it on-line and in society - about these differences in intelligence recorded by quite eminent academics over the years - but have not really seen much proof as a layman - since I've known a few bright coloured people and quite a few more not so bright Caucasians - in my time - so I am no-one to judge - it's interesting though to think that intelligence could depend on environment - more than who your parents were/are -

White Beard

Mexico has ALWAYS been stratified by class more than race, but race has always been integral. The conquistadores even now won’t speak to anyone who isn’t at least arguably part Spanish (outside of business), and this began at the earliest point: officers telling their men what they wanted done, and the men making the population do it.

It hasn’t changed significantly in terms of social structure, though attitudes have shifted

Badfishy1

Hmm - yes I realize it could well be a delicate subject to discuss Gry - and I often hear about it on-line and in society - about these differences in intelligence recorded by quite eminent academics over the years - but have not really seen much proof as a layman - since I've known a few bright coloured people and quite a few more not so bright Caucasians - in my time - so I am no-one to judge - it's interesting though to think that intelligence could depend on environment - more than who your parents were/are -

United stated education system is fucked. Supposedly ‘integration’ or bussing minorities to ‘whypeepoe’ schools was supposed to help. Nothing has changed. The education system is another political pocket lining scheme. The United States spent many many millions of shekels to reinvent education (common core). The biggest waste of money to date. Instead of removing those that are below level, we instead hold classes of students up to learn shit like potty training in 5th grade to cater to (illegal) immigrants. So instead of learning reading and math kids are learning to wipe their ass and flush a toilet. The biggest ‘race’ issue in America is school choice. Public education is a joke. We need to separate the slow learners and allow the others to advance. Instead we have shit like ‘no child left behind’. I have immediate family members that teach in public schools (for a check and sweet retirement options) while sending their kids to private school. Right, wrong or indifferent, they see the writing on the walls

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

For example it is not difficult to tell who is environmentally affected IQ white trailer trash posting on this site. ;)

this thread excluded of course

Gry

Veteran
United stated education system is fucked. Supposedly ‘integration’ or bussing minorities to ‘whypeepoe’ schools was supposed to help. Nothing has changed. The education system is another political pocket lining scheme. The United States spent many many millions of shekels to reinvent education (common core). The biggest waste of money to date. Instead of removing those that are below level, we instead hold classes of students up to learn shit like potty training in 5th grade to cater to (illegal) immigrants. So instead of learning reading and math kids are learning to wipe their ass and flush a toilet. The biggest ‘race’ issue in America is school choice. Public education is a joke. We need to separate the slow learners and allow the others to advance. Instead we have shit like ‘no child left behind’. I have immediate family members that teach in public schools (for a check and sweet retirement options) while sending their kids to private school. Right, wrong or indifferent, they see the writing on the walls

The joys of living in a system which values bankers more than it's children.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

probably more to do with the OPPORTUNITY to learn & advance ones mind. poor kids have to work helping feed the family, rich ones have shit to do & have time on their hands if they use it wisely.

T

Teddybrae

What is this about Race, Gypsy? What makes Race a focal subject for you? Is it just the current bad news?

I 'm surprised, Man. You've been around. Seen lotsa stuff. Thought 'Race' would be passe for you living where you do.

No bad vibes from me. Just wundrin.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well Teddy - the news is full of it lately - so I consider it a VERY topical subject to discuss - current affairs etc -

- Plus I do find it an interesting subject for us all to explore - If race/ethnicity didn't matter - then why is there so much talk and debate around it?

- There is much I do not know about it also - so every day while researching these topics - I am becoming just a bit more knowledgeable on the subject - from my own studies - and from what other members bring to the threads about it -

What is this about Race, Gypsy? What makes Race a focal subject for you? Is it just the current bad news?

I 'm surprised, Man. You've been around. Seen lotsa stuff. Thought 'Race' would be passe for you living where you do.

No bad vibes from me. Just wundrin.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - the topic of conversation is ' American Racism - and the Anti-White Left - h.h. -

- and it is sickening - but needs much debate and discussion all the same - or do we just have a race war - and leave it at that?

IC Mag doubling down on racism. Sickening.

Mr. J

Why are white people the only people who are expected to be not racist? Ever wonder that? I mean for example generally speaking the Chinese hate black people and discriminate against them in China. Why is that not a problem? Seriously they're racist as fuck.

h.h.

Veteran
Yes - the topic of conversation is ' American Racism - and the Anti-White Left - h.h. -

- and it is sickening - but needs much debate and discussion all the same - or do we just have a race war - and leave it at that?

No it’s tribes and why white peoples are superior. Enough excuses. Embrace it. It shows. It’s an obsession.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Mundari Tribesman - is he P.C.? - lol

- and even though he has 'white face' - I am no better or worse than he -

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Wasn't it in 2016 that HRC was expected to waltz right into the White House & start WW3 with whoever ? For some reason this did not happen .

Some big mouth blow hard alleged rich guy shocked everyone . No one seems to remember all the protesting going on practically everywhere but the U.S. The yellow vesters in the E.U. protesting their one way economy , Palestinians in the Middle East & the Chinese people have been protesting their "living conditions" for quite some time .

I seem to recall something about a bunch of rich high profile Political people came under suspicion of PEDOPHILIA & other nefarious crimes with the arrest of Mr. Epstein . Of course how that investigation turned into a Warren Commission - 9/11 commission dog & pony show .

All this stuff happening one thing after another from "RUSSIAN COLLUSION" to an "IMPEACHMENT" dog & pony show because orange man bad . Now here we are living a B-movie science-fiction "CONTAGION" or "12 monkies" type of bull shit where WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE if we don't do what the "EXPERT$" $ay .

However , pay no attention to the FACT that around 9 million people die of hunger and hunger-related diseases every year. That’s 25,000 human beings every single day. More people than die from AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined. Every 10 seconds, a child dies from hunger.
https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/hunger-and-obesity

Missing Children’s Statistics
https://globalmissingkids.org/awareness/missing-children-statistics/

People are still starving , women & children are still disappearing , people still living in poverty world wide .

The RICH are getting MORE ENRICHED & of course fuck the poor people for not being smart enough .

How Are Rich People Getting Richer During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
https://www.gq.com/story/rich-people-getting-richer-coronavirus-pandemic

The "SMART PEOPLE" consensus around this place seems to be just do what the RICH GUYS tell you to do & don't ask questions .

I wonder what "they" are gonna pull out of their bag of tricks when the RACE CARD fails ?

88280850_1328571624017723_6804499447054073856_n.jpg

fullsizeoutput_be.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_bd.jpeg