What's new

American Racism - and the Anti-White Left -

H

hard rain

Yes - thanks for the correction - I must have got the info from the wrong place and/or misread the figures - so I have removed it accordingly -
Thanks, and sorry if I come across as a bit of a dick sometimes. I type in haste.

I really should ban myself from the Speakers Corner.:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh no worries - you don't come across like that at all - its good to be fact checked mate - not all the info we find on the net is true - and sometimes it takes someone else to show that to us - no need to ban yourself - lol

Thanks, and sorry if I come across as a bit of a dick sometimes. I type in haste.

I really should ban myself from the Speakers Corner.:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- A lot of groups/tribes/religions and political parties like to think they are supreme over all others - this supremacist attitude runs thru most all of humanity - and has done since before recorded history - seems like man/womankind enjoy thinking that they are better than others in some way or another - and its when they try to prove this that often blood is spilt by many victims -

- Don't matter what colour they are - I've seen it all over the world - but much, much less in the West than out East or in Africa or South or Central America -

- Go live in India for a while - its rampant there -

Sunshineinabag

I've seen a wave of black folks coming to a quiet dairy state that ( mind you all black violence here esp deaths have been black on black) mean mugging anyone who resembles a Caucasian. These folks will have a bored veteran with too much muscle memory in civilian life watching them like Hawks now.....ive watched 10s of thousands of folks from all over the world come here to start a new life .... successfully .....the ones here to start misdirected bullchit stand out like herpies on your lip!
This will have a serious horrid backlash

Sunshineinabag

- A lot of groups/tribes/religions and political parties like to think they are supreme over all others - this supremacist attitude runs thru most all of humanity - and has done since before recorded history - seems like man/womankind enjoy thinking that they are better than others in some way or another - and its when they try to prove this that often blood is spilt by many victims -

- Don't matter what colour they are - I've seen it all over the world - but much, much less in the West than out East or in Africa or South or Central America -

One tribe conquer another....boom they got slaves

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Lemme find out bubba Wallace is pulling a Jessie smollet

FBI says rope had been in Talladega garage since October; Bubba Wallace not victim of hate crime

The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace was not the victim of a hate crime and that a pull rope fashioned like a noose had been on a garage door at Talladega Superspeedway since as early as October, NASCAR said Tuesday.

"The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall," NASCAR said in its statement. "This was obviously well before the 43 team's arrival and garage assignment.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29354447/fbi-says-rope-had-talladega-garage-last-fall-bubba-wallace-not-victim-hate-crime

105037088_10214333929177003_6871050478650429641_o.jpg

105537117_1576394755859240_1197982811235684141_n.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Can you imagine how many dollars/pounds/euro's that garage door rope-pull created for all of the news media knucklehead bob - and all the bad press for caucasians because of it?

- ''Racism is learned'' - it doesn't happen naturally - and its just as prevalent or could even be more so coming from melanin enriched communities in the West - we don't often if ever see videos of black on white violence in the main media (not here in the UK anyway) - but it does happen quite regularly - as this link informed me https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1273444656047513601.html -

Lets have a look at the ethnicity of MASS SHOOTERS -

Mass Shootings 2019

Every person convicted, charged or wanted in connection with the shooting of 4+ people or who died before they could be charged
246 of 424 (58%) mass shootings in 2019 have no known suspect

[1] There are many definitions of "mass shooting" and none is universally accepted. This list was compiled based on the criteria available on : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

[2] This list only includes people who have been convicted, charged with or wanted for violent crimes in connection to these shooting events. Charges vary by state but include murder, attempted murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. While everybody listed has been charged or is wanted not everybody has been convicted. Everyone is innocent unless convicted by a court of law.

- we are always hearing of mass shooters in the USA being predominately white incels - from the MSM - Looking at these faces tells another story -

picture.php

https://mass-shootings.info/index.php?year=2019

FBI says rope had been in Talladega garage since October; Bubba Wallace not victim of hate crime

The FBI has determined that NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace was not the victim of a hate crime and that a pull rope fashioned like a noose had been on a garage door at Talladega Superspeedway since as early as October, NASCAR said Tuesday.

"The FBI report concludes, and photographic evidence confirms, that the garage door pull rope fashioned like a noose had been positioned there since as early as last fall," NASCAR said in its statement. "This was obviously well before the 43 team's arrival and garage assignment.

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29354447/fbi-says-rope-had-talladega-garage-last-fall-bubba-wallace-not-victim-hate-crime

View attachment 538679

View attachment 538678

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Political stuff notwithstanding, in Mexico and I suspect central America, discrimination is more cultural and class based. In Mexico, from what I've seen there is a sharp line between the upper class and working class in that the uppers look at workers as trash, albeit useful trash. Fraternization rarely happens.
e.g. on ranches in the US and Canada the owners usually work alongside workers; they eat and party together. In Mexico, that does not appear to exist. I'm not sure if it is a Spanish thing?

h.h.

Veteran
Political stuff notwithstanding, in Mexico and I suspect central America, discrimination is more cultural and class based. In Mexico, from what I've seen there is a sharp line between the upper class and working class in that the uppers look at workers as trash, albeit useful trash. Fraternization rarely happens.
e.g. on ranches in the US and Canada the owners usually work alongside workers; they eat and party together. In Mexico, that does not appear to exist. I'm not sure if it is a Spanish thing?

AngloSpanish/Indian thing.

White Beard

Mexico - perhaps typical of Conquistador America, perhaps not - is racist on a level Most Americans have trouble taking in. The conquistadores consider themselves to be white aristocrats. What we tend to think of as Mexicans are mestisos - mixed Spanish invader and native Indios; they do the bulk of the office and technical and managerial work. The native population (unmixed or insignificantly mixed) constitute the bulk of the population, and are a disposable, commodified labor force: they make pennies, they are kept desperate, many die as a result of the dangerous work or dangerous conditions in which they work.

The conquistadores speak only to each other: they’re not *just* white, they’re “more white and better white”. Everyone else is a servant - or an invader. Los Indios behave - and are treated - no differently than black Americans did when segregation was still US law: they do what they’re told, they don’t make eye contact, they don’t ask questions, they don’t speak up.

Everyone else runs Mexico for the rulers - for the very elite, very class-conscious, very separatist, very *white* (aka ‘pure blood’) families that have dominated Mexico since way before Pancho Villa.

Shit that goes on there is hair-raising, and not very different from the shit that used to be common here. It still goes on here; we hide it better, due to laws and such - and more than a century of practice at hiding it. We’re so much better at blaming the victim here: in Mexico, the victims aren’t blamed for shitty imaginary choices, they’re just Indians. Servants. Disposable. Servants who obey and die, or starve....

I was fortunate to spend as much time there as I did - and fortunate to have had the chance to discover these things for myself.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Just surfing around on the topic of racism - I came up with an article from The Indian Express where it talks about the skin whitening industry - which is rife throughout Asia in most all nations out there - from The Philippines - to Pakistan and beyond - and thought it of interest -

In all fairness
Black Lives Matter exerts an influence from afar, kickstarts a long-overdue process against hard-coded racism in India.

- For decades, enlightened Indians have railed against fairness creams, and helplessly watched their sales graphs grow. But now this market segment, which feeds off and reinforces the racist binary of light and darkness deeply entrenched in society and reflected in the caste hierarchy, faces the most impersonal correctives — globalisation and commerce.

- In response to the Black Lives Matter movement, which has spilled out of the US, Johnson & Johnson have exited the face whitening category in Asia and the Middle East and ordered a drastic recall of products which were either sold as or perceived as whitening agents. Neutrogena Fine Fairness and Clean & Clear are the first product lines to be affected, and distributors have been ordered to immediately ship back or destroy their inventories. These products are also being removed from J&J websites.

- In the US, corporates which persisted in selling products associated with racism, while welcoming the movement triggered by the killing of George Floyd, are being accused of hypocrisy, and there is a rush to cleanse the stables by erasing, repositioning or updating products. J&J has erased the fairness segment and updated Band-Aid to reflect different skin tones. Last week, PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats committed to rebranding its Aunt Jemima line of pancakes and syrups, which are sold with the image of a smiling black woman from the era of segregation, if not of slavery. And meanwhile, a campaign burgeons against Unilever’s Fair & Lovely, whose niacinamide inhibits the production of melanin, and which is sold all over Asia.

- In half the world east of Eden, the popularity of fairness creams has stood testimony to how deeply ingrained racism is in cultures that are not white, but aspire to be so. It is also reflected in the enthusiasm with which India has rebuffed international attempts to equate race with caste, a concept informed by varna, which literally signifies colour. Who would have thought that markets would be the deal-breaker of an ancient and ugly tacit understanding that pervades so much of the Old World?

- But outside the segment of fairness creams, racism remains the name of the game. Whether it’s carrom or chess, White plays first. In all fairness, to equalise the question of primacy, why not consider the toss of a coin, which only bears the colour of money?

- For decades, enlightened Indians have railed against fairness creams, and helplessly watched their sales graphs grow. But now this market segment, which feeds off and reinforces the racist binary of light and darkness deeply entrenched in society and reflected in the caste hierarchy, faces the most impersonal correctives — globalisation and commerce.

In response to the Black Lives Matter movement, which has spilled out of the US, Johnson & Johnson have exited the face whitening category in Asia and the Middle East and ordered a drastic recall of products which were either sold as or perceived as whitening agents. Neutrogena Fine Fairness and Clean & Clear are the first product lines to be affected, and distributors have been ordered to immediately ship back or destroy their inventories. These products are also being removed from J&J websites.

In the US, corporates which persisted in selling products associated with racism, while welcoming the movement triggered by the killing of George Floyd, are being accused of hypocrisy, and there is a rush to cleanse the stables by erasing, repositioning or updating products. J&J has erased the fairness segment and updated Band-Aid to reflect different skin tones. Last week, PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats committed to rebranding its Aunt Jemima line of pancakes and syrups, which are sold with the image of a smiling black woman from the era of segregation, if not of slavery. And meanwhile, a campaign burgeons against Unilever’s Fair & Lovely, whose niacinamide inhibits the production of melanin, and which is sold all over Asia.

In half the world east of Eden, the popularity of fairness creams has stood testimony to how deeply ingrained racism is in cultures that are not white, but aspire to be so. It is also reflected in the enthusiasm with which India has rebuffed international attempts to equate race with caste, a concept informed by varna, which literally signifies colour. Who would have thought that markets would be the deal-breaker of an ancient and ugly tacit understanding that pervades so much of the Old World?

But outside the segment of fairness creams, racism remains the name of the game. Whether it’s carrom or chess, White plays first. In all fairness, to equalise the question of primacy, why not consider the toss of a coin, which only bears the colour of money?

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...er-racism-in-india-fairness-products-6471434/

* I had to ask my own wife to stop using these whitening creams - when we were courting - it took her a while - but eventually she did stop - I just found it hard to understand why she didn't like the lovely coffee/cream colour of her skin - then found out that it was linked to most Philippino's thinking that dark or tanned skin is a sign of being lower class -

- The English lady I had as a partner a few years before I met my wife hated her white skin - so she would spend an hour or so in a sunbed every day - trying to get the skin colour of my current wife - so she looked liked she had just come back from some expensive foreign holiday all the time - crazy -

- Why people can't be content with their own skin colour? - I will never know -

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
to be honest I think we are a few generations away from having a genetic basis where this won't be an issue

might be a bit hopeful here idk

I will say the one thing that taught me people where alot more like than different was smoking pot with them

:abduct:

troutman

Seed Whore
- The English lady I had as a partner a few years before I met my wife hated her white skin - so she would spend an hour or so in a sunbed every day - trying to get the skin colour of my current wife - so she looked liked she had just come back from some expensive foreign holiday all the time - crazy -

That's the oldest story in the book. It's been going on since the caveman days. :laughing:

i.e. Unhappy women.

- Just surfing around on the topic of racism - I came up with an article from The Indian Express where it talks about the skin whitening industry - which is rife throughout Asia in most all nations out there - from The Philippines - to Pakistan and beyond - and thought it of interest -

In all fairness
Black Lives Matter exerts an influence from afar, kickstarts a long-overdue process against hard-coded racism in India.

- In response to the Black Lives Matter movement, which has spilled out of the US, Johnson & Johnson have exited the face whitening category in Asia and the Middle East and ordered a drastic recall of products which were either sold as or perceived as whitening agents. Neutrogena Fine Fairness and Clean & Clear are the first product lines to be affected, and distributors have been ordered to immediately ship back or destroy their inventories. These products are also being removed from J&J websites.

- In the US, corporates which persisted in selling products associated with racism, while welcoming the movement triggered by the killing of George Floyd, are being accused of hypocrisy, and there is a rush to cleanse the stables by erasing, repositioning or updating products. J&J has erased the fairness segment and updated Band-Aid to reflect different skin tones. Last week, PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats committed to rebranding its Aunt Jemima line of pancakes and syrups, which are sold with the image of a smiling black woman from the era of segregation, if not of slavery. And meanwhile, a campaign burgeons against Unilever’s Fair & Lovely, whose niacinamide inhibits the production of melanin, and which is sold all over Asia.

- In half the world east of Eden, the popularity of fairness creams has stood testimony to how deeply ingrained racism is in cultures that are not white, but aspire to be so. It is also reflected in the enthusiasm with which India has rebuffed international attempts to equate race with caste, a concept informed by varna, which literally signifies colour. Who would have thought that markets would be the deal-breaker of an ancient and ugly tacit understanding that pervades so much of the Old World?

- But outside the segment of fairness creams, racism remains the name of the game. Whether it’s carrom or chess, White plays first. In all fairness, to equalise the question of primacy, why not consider the toss of a coin, which only bears the colour of money?

In response to the Black Lives Matter movement, which has spilled out of the US, Johnson & Johnson have exited the face whitening category in Asia and the Middle East and ordered a drastic recall of products which were either sold as or perceived as whitening agents. Neutrogena Fine Fairness and Clean & Clear are the first product lines to be affected, and distributors have been ordered to immediately ship back or destroy their inventories. These products are also being removed from J&J websites.

In the US, corporates which persisted in selling products associated with racism, while welcoming the movement triggered by the killing of George Floyd, are being accused of hypocrisy, and there is a rush to cleanse the stables by erasing, repositioning or updating products. J&J has erased the fairness segment and updated Band-Aid to reflect different skin tones. Last week, PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats committed to rebranding its Aunt Jemima line of pancakes and syrups, which are sold with the image of a smiling black woman from the era of segregation, if not of slavery. And meanwhile, a campaign burgeons against Unilever’s Fair & Lovely, whose niacinamide inhibits the production of melanin, and which is sold all over Asia.

In half the world east of Eden, the popularity of fairness creams has stood testimony to how deeply ingrained racism is in cultures that are not white, but aspire to be so. It is also reflected in the enthusiasm with which India has rebuffed international attempts to equate race with caste, a concept informed by varna, which literally signifies colour. Who would have thought that markets would be the deal-breaker of an ancient and ugly tacit understanding that pervades so much of the Old World?

But outside the segment of fairness creams, racism remains the name of the game. Whether it’s carrom or chess, White plays first. In all fairness, to equalise the question of primacy, why not consider the toss of a coin, which only bears the colour of money?

https://indianexpress.com/article/o...er-racism-in-india-fairness-products-6471434/

* I had to ask my own wife to stop using these whitening creams - when we were courting - it took her a while - but eventually she did stop - I just found it hard to understand why she didn't like the lovely coffee/cream colour of her skin - then found out that it was linked to most Philippino's thinking that dark or tanned skin is a sign of being lower class -

Yes. Fair skin has been the universal trademark of beauty worldwide for thousands of years. In Asia the skin-whitening industry is in the trillions. In South America it's the same.

When I lived in Mexico I learned a lot about this. There, it stems from the racial admixture native Aztecs phenotype (dark skin, average lower IQ, shorter in height, lower literacy rates, etc) versus the conquering Spaniards (white with black hair, tall, ~20% higher IQ on average).

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That's nice, how did they measure IQ back then? :whistling:

Ahh - funny that - I just read an interesting piece on intelligence and IQ on the Mother Jones site - specifically between Blacks and Caucasians which could explain the gap that I hear talked about relatively frequently - looks to be more of an idea than scientific fact - but it does kinda make sense - what else can explain this?

Here’s Why the Black-White IQ Gap Is Almost Certainly Environmental Kevin Drum
Political Blogger

picture.php

A reader emails me:

- Twice now you have asserted that your “… read of the evidence is that the black-white IQ gap is almost certainly accounted for by environmental factors.” Would you please do me the favour of listing (in either a reply email or in Mother Jones) one or two of the sources for your conclusion so that I too may read them. Thank you.

- I’m a little reluctant to do this. Partly it’s because I got bored with this argument years ago. The other is that I really don’t need a big pile of angry tweets and emails from the IQ truthers. Still, I’ll bet this is a common question that a lot of people are too diffident to ask about. So I’ll do it.

- Two warnings before I start. First, the evidence isn’t bulletproof on either side. It just isn’t, and I’m afraid we have to put up with that uncertainty until neurobiologists figure out where intelligence really comes from. Second, I’m not trying to prove my side of the argument here. That’s not possible. I merely want to make a few points that should allow you to see that there’s plenty of reason to believe that genes probably aren’t responsible for IQ differences between racial groups. - Here goes:

- First off, there is a black-white gap in IQ scores - Nobody thinks otherwise. Nor is it likely that this is due to test bias or other test construction issues. The gap really does exist.
The only question is: what causes it? Is it possible that it’s due entirely to genetic differences between blacks of African ancestry and whites of European ancestry? I doubt it for these reasons:

- Modern humans migrated into Europe about 40,000 years ago. That’s a very short time for selection pressures to produce a significant increase in a complex trait like intelligence, which we know to be controlled by hundreds of different genes. Even 100,000 years is a short time. It’s not impossible to see substantial genetic changes that fast, but it’s unlikely.

- Speaking very generally, recent research suggests that the heritability of intelligence is about two-thirds biological and one-third environmental. That amount of environmental influence is more than enough to account for the black-white IQ gap.

picture.php

- There’s a famous result in intelligence studies called the Flynn Effect. What it tells us is that average IQs rose about 3 points per decade throughout the 20th century. That’s roughly 20 points of IQ throughout the entire period, and it’s obvious that this couldn’t have been caused by genes.³ It’s 100 percent environmental. This is clear evidence that environmental factors are quite powerful and can easily account for very large IQ differences over a very short period of time.

- The difference in average IQ recorded in different European countries is large: on the order of 10 points or more. The genetic background of all these countries is nearly identical, which means, again, that something related to culture, environment, and education is having a large effect.

- It is very common for marginalized groups to have low scores on IQ tests. In the early years of the 20th century, for example, the recorded IQs of Italian-Americans, Irish-Americans, Polish-Americans and so forth were very low. This was the case even for IQ scores recorded from the children of immigrants, all of whom were born and educated in the US and were fluent English speakers.

- These IQ scores weren’t low because of test discrimination (at least not primarily because of that), they were low because marginalized groups often internalize the idea that they aren’t intelligent. However, over the decades, as these groups became accepted as “white,” their IQ scores rose to the average for white Americans.
The same thing has happened elsewhere. In the middle part of the 20th century, the Irish famously had average IQ scores that were similar to those of American blacks—despite the fact that they’re genetically barely distinguishable from the British. However, as Ireland became richer and the Irish themselves became less marginalized, their IQ scores rose. Today their scores are pretty average.

- In 1959, Klaus Eyferth performed a study of children in Germany whose fathers had been part of the occupation forces. Some had white fathers and some had black fathers. The IQ scores of the white children and the racially mixed children was virtually identical.
Over the past few decades, the black-white IQ gap has narrowed. Roughly speaking, it was about 15 points in 1970 and it’s about 10 points now. This obviously has nothing to do with genes.

- I hope this makes sense. You can draw your own conclusions, but my take from all this is that (a) the short time since humans migrated to Europe doesn’t allow much scope for big genetic changes between Africans and Europeans, (b) it’s clear that environment can have a very large effect on IQ scores, and (c) anyone who thinks the marginalization of African Americans isn’t a big enough effect to account for 10-15 points of IQ is crazy. There are counterarguments to all my points, and none of this “proves” that there can’t possibly be genetic differences between blacks and whites that express themselves in noticeable differences in cognitive abilities. But I sure think it’s very unlikely.

- Nor am I addressing the issue of whether race is socially constructed. There’s enough to talk about already without getting into that.
- In this post, I’m using IQ and “intelligence” interchangeably. Most intelligence researchers believe that IQ scores are a pretty good measure of the cognitive ability that we commonly call intelligence.

- Nothing that changes over a period of decades or centuries can be caused by changes in genes. At a minimum, it takes thousands of years for genetic changes to spread throughout a population.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-d...ite-iq-gap-is-almost-certainly-environmental/

* I'd say its more of a hypothesis than a theory - is intelligence mainly hereditary - or are we smart or not - because of our environment/diet/quality of life?

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Mexico - perhaps typical of Conquistador America, perhaps not - is racist on a level Most Americans have trouble taking in. The conquistadores consider themselves to be white aristocrats. What we tend to think of as Mexicans are mestisos - mixed Spanish invader and native Indios; they do the bulk of the office and technical and managerial work. The native population (unmixed or insignificantly mixed) constitute the bulk of the population, and are a disposable, commodified labor force: they make pennies, they are kept desperate, many die as a result of the dangerous work or dangerous conditions in which they work.

The conquistadores speak only to each other: they’re not *just* white, they’re “more white and better white”. Everyone else is a servant - or an invader. Los Indios behave - and are treated - no differently than black Americans did when segregation was still US law: they do what they’re told, they don’t make eye contact, they don’t ask questions, they don’t speak up.

Everyone else runs Mexico for the rulers - for the very elite, very class-conscious, very separatist, very *white* (aka ‘pure blood’) families that have dominated Mexico since way before Pancho Villa.

Shit that goes on there is hair-raising, and not very different from the shit that used to be common here. It still goes on here; we hide it better, due to laws and such - and more than a century of practice at hiding it. We’re so much better at blaming the victim here: in Mexico, the victims aren’t blamed for shitty imaginary choices, they’re just Indians. Servants. Disposable. Servants who obey and die, or starve....

I was fortunate to spend as much time there as I did - and fortunate to have had the chance to discover these things for myself.

Mexico has turned more into a class discrimination rather then color. I've seen upper class brown mestizos married to upper class "pure" whites, they wouldn't dare to get with someone in the lower class
no matter how white they are.

Latest posts

Latest posts