What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your nug jars !!!

Marcellas

Veteran
My jar's almost empty!!

My jar's almost empty!!

Well, the time has come... The 3 ounces of assorted bomb, cured nuggets that I saved up over the months I sold buds since last spring, is almost gone!! Just over a quarter ounce left of the best buds from the batch, I still have some blueberry, pineberry, godbud, good outdoor, skunk, and some other really great stuff.. Too bad its almost gone and I lost the individual bud pics to remember those bomb nuggets, but I've been stayin stoned for a long time for free and it was a great time smoking all the different kinds of amazing nug!! :D

I'll NEVER sell weed again so the only way I can expect another jarfull is the next outdoor season and my SourBubbleBX3 clones.. I have something to look forward too!! but a lot of shits been going on and i need to cut down anyway until i get some shit sorted out, but hopefully someday ill have jars full of amazing homegrown buds like you guys!! :joint:

Marcellas

Veteran
ograskal, i saw those pics on another thread and i must say they are amazing!! those buds look so frosty and distinct, you've inspired me to find the OG Kush strain somehow.. and those jar labels are awesome.. you're so lucky to have jarfulls of those amazing buds!! :D

Marcellas

Veteran
hmm come to think of it i think it might only be available in clone form, so maybe ill never be so lucky to try it.. oh well, any true kush would make my day!!

The only seed version that has been sold ws the og kush s1's from cali kush. But, once you try and make an elite clone into seed form, your not going to produce offspring anywhere near as good as the mother unless you get extremely lucky. Put it this way, you have about the same chance of finding the elite og kush in seed form as you do finding an elite in any other seed strain.

The only way to attain the real deal og kush is to get a clone of it. Even then, you have to be very careful as 90% of the og kush clones available aren't the real thing.

Marcellas

Veteran
yes i remember reading on the OGkush clone arround california or something.. but from what ive seen its pretty easy to spot the original- dense, sticky, bright green/white buds with those fire-orange colored hairs, id love to see and smoke it in person!!!! sounds to be some amazing smoke..

Marcellas

Veteran
Yea that is a fucking crazy collection!! I am a hardcore Bong/Gong head and I've always wanted a real RooR but never got arround to it, I'll never drop $300 on a bong unless I do!! But for now my glass 1.5footer and a few bomb nugs will have to do..

But nothing look those buds!! Wow that looks like some crazy bomb smoke, I love the chystal-coated nugs with bright fire-orange colored thick hairs!! I bet it smokes amazingly :joint:

Marcellas

Veteran
wowo looks like some great bud!! the pics are far, but that looks alot like the blueberry im smokin on..

does it smell super sweet like candy, with a real hashy-fruity taste?? the high hits ahrd and quit, instantly you feel warm and your body feels stoned, senses lifted.. smoke one for me!! :D

ograskal

Veteran
spensaur said:
Is that a triple perc on the far right bong, ograskal?

It is the PHX Trinity........It hits like a dream.....It Only has 2 Percs and a Dome Splashguard....They call it a triple Chamber I guess they are callin the Difused Bottom part the third chamber..~ogr

munkie

Hey guys, reviving this thread because I used to look through it in envy and now I can finally join in with a decent pic! Everyone has some really nice stashes!

Here's mine, there is about 5z 20gs in the jars now. Got the RooR yesterday! First big hit I was good for a few hours. Anyway onto pics.

Bagseed, The Church and White Rhino

Bagseed - W/R

G

Welcome to the club of stash jars munkie! I'm waiting on another harvest to fill the jars again....woot! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts