What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your nug jars !!!

G

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Been collecting glass for the better part of 5 years and recently got into collecting jars. I like to grind my bud up and store it in a jar for easy access. This is 5 jars i've gotten so far. Bud pictured is TGA's Astroboy. Please post your jars and it doesn't have to be fancy, even a mason jar works.

496budjars-med.jpg

496budjars3-med.jpg

496budjars2-med.jpg

Those are absolutely the most appealing glass containers I've ever seen.
Your buds are off the chain! :joint:

G

Hi ya Maracellas

Hi ya Maracellas

Marcellas said:
Guys, my jars are running on almost 90grams of different long-cured bomb nuggetss!! Notice I said cure "jars", I couldn't fit 3 ounces in my big mason jar so I began filling the smaller wide-mouth mason. The big jar's full and the smaller wide-mouth is about half.. Some buds have been curing for over 6months, and they're all properly trimmed and dried for a long jar-cure.. I'm gonna have no problems keepin blazed as fuck over winter for free!! :woohoo:

Just need a new glass slide cause I dropped this one and broke it.. Now I'm using a little metal one, it rips still but its not the same G_On_G thing.

..And to think it all started from this, about half a year ago!!

There's so many different kinds of bomb buds in my jars now and they've been curing for awhile.. I can't wait to smoke them I'm gonna be so fuckin ripped!! :yummy:
.. I plan to put what I can fit in the big mason jar (probably just under 3ounces) for another month or 2 to cure. Than I'll pick out a half ounce of some different, nice cured buds for the little wide-mouth mason jar to smoke during the holidazee!! I'm gonna be high as fuck all winter! :D

Too bad my fuckin SourBubbleBX3 plant got robbed outside a few days before harvest! There would another 1/2ounce of bomb fuckin homegrown SourBubble buds curing in my jar right now, and those were the last of my BOG genetics besides my tiny flowering clone.. Oh well hopefully the genes will survive and I'll be able to get more SBbx3 clones from her!

At least I have my jars!!! Check out these threads guys:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=39978&page=1&pp=15 ~~another stash jar thread
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=36457 ~~My Outdoor SourBubbleBX3 flowering (last seed plant before it got robbed)

Your jars are looking good so full! You mentioned a cure for six months. How in the heck you do that?... lol I couldn't stand it. lol

G

Hi ya Marijuanaut, & cropmanangement

Hi ya Marijuanaut, & cropmanangement

Marijuanaut said:

Wow.. Look at that collection. OMG! I could only dream of one like that. lol

G

Hey Chief, I like your line up of the big jars... Nice pics O. heres one i used to live out of... now its kept around for those in need. i know its been a good year when i have to empty it for more room. they sure come in handy for those who need. now its my friends who like this one. not to imply i smoke the kill while my friends smoke my roaches...no. these are given as gifts to those who would love to smoke em. hey, there all kill bud. its fun to see if you can name the type of herb by the taist... by the end of the game U R BAKED! peace all, enjoy

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Couple a pics of what the Postman has been stashing away in the closet

Purple Pure Power Plant
10-16-jar.jpg

Nice variety NL, ICE, Hashberry, Sadhu, c99 x blueberry, durban posion x skunk
9-19-stash.jpg

11-9-nl-cure.jpg

11-9-nlms.jpg

11-9-ice.jpg

couple more jars
10-27-glass.jpg

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Hey postman, how do you like that NL? I needed a knockdown indica for pain and ordered it,hope to be growing it after this round.

S

supa_andrew

i'm currently out of weed and looking at these shots are really making my mouth water BAD. :S

good job for all man. ;)

G

my new fav storage containers...

my new fav storage containers...

..hey Chief, :wave: here are some vacume sealers... i hope these will be good for long time storage.
peace
joe

Last edited:
G

These are cool too...

These are cool too...

when you want to keep some of the bigger colas intack...or u need more space.
peace
joe

-thu

G

Hey SS, i like slow dry, at least when i have something to smoke, hehehe. i know those pics are less than killer... i got lazy for a sec. i will get better shots if u like? its all in the lighting, i am still learning!!!
peace
joe

G

Hey Chief, few more containers...

Hey Chief, few more containers...

...i have a sh-t load of containers...i think i am a container FREAK! every size shape tex imaginable...these willsomeday hold whats in this seed pack...mmmmmm :chin: :yummy: :chin: :yummy:

G

Some nice looking jars Joe and it's good to see a few clubs using glass to sell their weed to people, I never liked when some clubs would just use sandwich bags or plastic containers like at the old UMCC.

killabrown420

any of you heads have jars that have their own smell? I have what I call "the good smell jar" I've been using it since I started growing years ago, and many strains have gone in and out including blue satellite, diesel/c99, haze/c99, grapefruit, superskunk, mr nice, trainwreck, dabney blueberry...and so on

but the smell doesn't smell like any of those strains, it smells like shampoo or something like that

i'll get pics of it if anyones interested, but its just a basic quart mason jar except there is a good layer of trichs on the inside

nice pics everyone

Marcellas

Veteran
Amazing guys!! I took a few pics a couple weeks ago when my 2 mason cure-jars were just over 3ounces. Just under 90grams in each of assorted bomb buds, I'll get the pics up later.. :joint:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Here's my sweet jar!

Who knows what it is, just the most recent bag I got. I'll finally be stocking my own jars in about a month, I've got two big ones ready to be filled, I can't wait.