What's new

Post your nug jars !!!

G

Here's my stash jars before the latest harvest. I haven't taken a jar shot since harvest.

Lucky 7

Crazy, crazy thread . . . . some sweet pieces on these pages, not to mention the fine strains.

Like to try some of that widow X bubblegum X haze a few pages back. :yummy: :yoinks: :woohoo:

lack of jar pic in gallery, so here's some pretty Nirvana Purple Power for U to look at :bat:

G

LEO has enough evidence on me already, no need to show them my stash to help them out. :pointlaug

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
Nothing fancy, but it stores by goods until i finish smoking them all :joint:

8453DSC01595.JPG

8453DSC01581.JPG

G

guest5703

fuckin dank american grower! does that say train kush??? fuck i want some of that! Heres some Master Kush and Green Crack right now, both hydro, sooo tasty!!!!
MK

GC

Look is similar but it was grown the same way from the same grower. Too bad you cant taste or smell it, then you would know!
my friends jar

my jar, haha! ive had too many glass jars smash, what a waste of bud. My friends has fallen four feet on to concrete and did't break, fuckin lucky

Some Sour D hydro from same grower as the MK and GC

PEACE FROM SO-CAL

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Ok fuck, it's been an hour and I'm a litle more fucked up. I've actually gotten more buds since the last time I posted, and since I have the ease of snapping shot's and uploading qith the quickness here we go!
PLUS! I've got some photos of a sick ass sandal my friend just got. It holds up to like four shots in it, haha, kinda goofy but fun! Check it out, PEACE
The buds....Willy-Kush

WK

Check out the White Rhino!

Heres a little nug of some dank trainwreck my buddy brought over

Ok get ready, the shot holding sandal!

The gold part unscrews and it fills up and pours from there

unscrewed

gulp, gulp, gulp!!!

Oh yea, heres some of my jars

:wave:
PEACE FROM SO-CAL!!!

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
can everyone of you lend me a jar fiiled please... lmao.. I keeed but wow some nice stashes ya'll have.. peace..

sack

G

guest5703

Ahh, thai, was that really grown over there? thats crazy I wish you had a better pick, I wanna see those trichomes!!! Regaurdless, good shit

ThaiPhoon

caligreen...here

obviously not dried and cured....but Thai triches!
I had a thailand outdoors thread in the outdoor forum as well if you wanna look that up!

G

guest5703

Thats awseome Thai! nice shot, I actually went and looked in your gallery after I asked for a better shot. Seems like you've got a lot of nice shots. PEACE BRO!

spensaur

Awesome shit everyone. :kos: I'll get some pics up as soon as my first harvest comes down. And I bet that PHX Trinity is a beauty, ograskal. :yummy: