What's new

Post your nug jars !!!

thc43

Veteran
i will get a cure jar pic up soon now that there all at a healthy level :joint:.

:wave: caligreen your rhino looks crazy what company made the seed. Yours have more indica shape buds compared to alot of the rhinos about simular to the rhino i grow. id like to get hold of a good white rhino male to x with what WR i already have.
thc

I keep getting this everytime I post...

There seems to have been a slight problem with the International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Did I break icmag? LOL

G

great thread! here is what's left of my last run...

SFV Kush

Sour OG Kush (orgnkids)

Bubba

818 Kush

smoke'm if ya got 'em
:joint:

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Screwdriver, I was wondering about that once. How did you mount the hygrometers, and what have you found to be a good point to cure at?

It looks like you've got them between 70 and 80% RH, that seems a bit high? No mold?

Babombeez

Super sick purple Kush pics, damn those buds look chunky and just glisten...

here's a few of my colorful ones--

Purple Ice

Beez :rasta:

S

screwdriver

Purple looks beautiful.

Cut holes with knife, just a friction fit. Didn't want to use a smelly glue. Both meters read 3 points high. Checked using saltwater for 75%.
I like them between 65 -70. The larger dial was at 73 because I put a paper towel with water to bump it up. Better to be too low than too high. I'd be more worried about mold at 75 and above for a prolonged period. The cap fits on the larger jar too. Its a little low now, but still smokes great.

You can never eat too much sugar.