What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afgooey...

Rootstyle

Hindu Killer said:
Very nice plant ! And to think some have posted and rated Afgooey as a NON - Keeper!

Its personal preference. Im personally not to into this strain nor do I think its a keeper. It does have a high resin count but Im not into the smell. Theres too many other fine herbs out.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Afgooey is bomb weed.
I just don't like theaffy #1 taste so I didn;t keep it.
I want to try the Goo clone instead.
I think I'd like that way more. Because I liked the sativa side of the afgooey just not the affy in it. I'll let you guys know how I like the Goo clone.

G

Great herb that is seen at the clubs up here, nice whiskey, maple taste. . Doesnt knock me down for some reason, but the taste is superb!

Lucid

JDOG6000 said:
Afgooey is bomb weed.
I just don't like theaffy #1 taste so I didn;t keep it.
I want to try the Goo clone instead.
I think I'd like that way more. Because I liked the sativa side of the afgooey just not the affy in it. I'll let you guys know how I like the Goo clone.

jdog should beable to help with that question ............. :joint:

Piff

Norcal Goo and Afghooey are two totally different clones.

Afghooey is a big yielder, pretty quick, great flavor, and the high is top notch. All around its a great plant.

Let us know how the Norcal Goo comes out.

pineappaloupe

ive seen some afgooey out here in the sierra, from a few different people. on was a real old head recluse. his was awesome. airy buds, but you know they are good (if youa re picky about bud density). its good shit. smells kinda like cat piss what what ive seen, airy buds, lots of frost, and a good buzz. i like it alot, it has some sativa character for sure. its good, very good, and i hope it sticks around.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Norcal Goo, to me, looks like the afgooey without the affy in it.
The plants look identical except the afgooey is more of an indica size plant and the goo is streatchy like a sativa. They are different clones but I'm pretty sure the goo is the female in afgooey.

S4vvy

Lucid said:
Wait.... theres 2 different Afgooey Cuts?

The Afgooey cut that i had was slow like Urkle in veg..

Some friends of mines have afghan goo right now and they say it's fast in veg :chin:

All i know is there's a few cuts called afgooey but i only know of one to be the real deal

Pics courtesy of shmokin:

Onepunchko

Sorry to bring up old shit, but I just did a search on afgooey and saw the pics on this thread. I 99% sure Ive found out what my mystery cutting is! My buddy gave me a cut that was supposedly PK. I flowered it and told him I loved it, but it wasnt PK. Then he said he realized it was Lavender and that there was a mix up. Until now I havent seen anything that looked like this cut I have except this. What do you guys think?

Collie Man

Mmmm...There used to be a lot of afgooey floating around here lately and it looked just like "shmokin" weed a little. Deffiently some potent ass buds!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have it on good authority this is the afgooey clone. It's just that.. Gooey all over and it vegges nice and dark green almost a blue color. Branches real nice and the strength of branches is enough to hold up fatass colas late in flower. I like my gooey @ 56 days. Some take it longer for the narcotic bang it has. I like it 56 cause it still smells sweet and taste like cherries to me. It's a great all around performing clone. If I were all about commercial weight and speed, I would consider running this afgooey. Thanks for sharing it. I mean look at the copious amounts of trim leaf it makes, its an all around great clone. It could be used as a hashplant due to all the resin it exudes. I'm loving it.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Nice chili is that your first run with her?? I have always wanted a cut of afgoo