What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

M

Mr D

Still dodged that question...

Pay attention Skip, I didn't and won't vote for Trump. I haven't voted for a Republican or Democrat since Reagan. I want term limits for all these criminal fucks.

I have a much more detailed history of Trump and his business deals than anyone in here. It dates back to the 80's. This is why I find the Russian/Obstruction thing such a pathetic ruse. You can dig up a stadium full of dirt on him. Making up Russian conspiracy theories is just stupid on so many levels. It also speaks to how criminal and corrupt these politicians and government employees have become.

F

Frylock

Tell me what some of your favorite strains are and I'll send you seeds for free that will be very worthy of your time. I mainly breed sativa strains but I also have some nice indica dominant and 50/50 hybrids.

Thanks for the offer but i'm not collecting any more seeds....

My question i was asking was because it doesn't seem outside the realm of possibility that Trump would actually try to pull something like that, i would almost say it's likely if he feared legal troubles after leaving.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Having the Ruskie's as the BAD GUYS has always been profitable to the corporate industrial military machine - all those huge contracts to build more and more advanced weapons to kill more people quicker - has always been their goldmine - so they always need some sort of rival to justify spending trillions of bucks on stuff that goes whizz-bang etc.

Making friends with who was once considered your enemy doesn't sell bullets or bombs - so that's not good for bid'ness -

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I didn't say you voted for anybody.

Just curious why you could focus on the discussion but Frylock can't ask a question...

M

Mr D

Interesting that you have nothing better to do either...

If you mean more interesting than polling 6 people on a hypothetical question, then you haven't read any of my posts outside of this forum.

Check it out....you'll see I'm doing some breeding with a 'legendary' strain, sharing those genetics freely with other members and helping out a fellow member in need.

You really should try the search feature before the next time you want to make some 'clever' comment.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Mr. D I'm going to guess that means you would support Trump should he decide to shred what's left of the Constitution, and found it difficult to describe.

Economic war with China wouldn't hurt China it would hurt us.... it's already doing so.

We sold our industry to China for cheap.

We aren't capable of matching production or the assembly that China is and has been providing us.

Supporters of such a theory rely on old fashioned patriotism.

We are the best at everything and we will always win...

The world sees this and watches because they know how dependent we have become.

Quick... over this hill Patriots... we have to hurry if we want to fall on our face.

Follow the orange prick road.

packerfan79

Veteran
I find it ironic when people who support the left talk about Trump decimating the constitution.

It isn't Trump who is talking about getting rid of the electoral college.

It isn't Trump who is talking about packing the supreme court.

It isn't Trump who uses leftist judges to legislate from the bench.

It isn't Trump who violated many laws concerning surveillance of Americans.

It isn't Trump who is preventing the government from protecting the sovereignty of America.

It isn't Trump who is talking about confiscating all semi-automatic firearms.

It isn't Trump who is using leftist media to censor conservatives

You are welcome to criticize Trump policies, and even criticize him personally.

The constitution is just a roadblock to the utopian (authoritarian) paradise the left is seeking. I have no doubt that every Democratic presidential candidate other than Yang and Gabbard, would gladly scrap the constitution.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I find it ironic when people who support the left talk about Trump decimating the constitution.

It isn't Trump who is talking about getting rid of the electoral college.

It isn't Trump who is talking about packing the supreme court.

It isn't Trump who uses leftist judges to legislate from the bench.

It isn't Trump who violated many laws concerning surveillance of Americans.

It isn't Trump who is preventing the government from protecting the sovereignty of America.

It isn't Trump who is talking about confiscating all semi-automatic firearms.

It isn't Trump who is using leftist media to censor conservatives

You are welcome to criticize Trump policies, and even criticize him personally.

The constitution is just a roadblock to the utopian (authoritarian) paradise the left is seeking. I have no doubt that every Democratic presidential candidate other than Yang and Gabbard, would gladly scrap the constitution.

It isn't Trump whom the Electoral College fucked over.

Trump did talk about and achieve installation of judges.

How the hell could Trump utilize anybody on the left at this point??!

Trump just backed us out of multiple treaties and coalitions. You knew Big Brother is watching. What about the rest of the entire world?

I have no idea how this nation isn't sovereign. It isn't?? Why then would our leader steer us towards tariffs and sanctions or be a complete diplomatic buffoon??

Only right wing fanatics believe anyone is considering taking all of their guns.

Trump cries fake news and waaah persecution witch hunt every blessed day.

I do and will question his policies and criticize him for the trite shitty brash inept posturing hack he's always been I just really feel for his simpleminded supporters.

The Constitution states two term limits. The arrogant authoritarian suggested we the people change our Constitution for his simple selfish ass.

The jackass declared a national emergency for his precious pride bypassed Congress for spending what should have been Mexico's cash (he promised and he even got you to chant back to him) for a symbolic eyesore... and the fuck has the audacity to declare his reasoning WHICH IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I have to moderate myself.

He's closer to a fuhrer than a citizen.

I am afraid to go to a cannabis cup just because of some of the members here.

'Boogieman'

Trump was never serious about serving more than two terms, he says shit like that just to troll the left and it's hilarious.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The president's job is to troll his constituency...

Hmm....

Hilarious like when he gets people attacked at rallies....

He just blowing smoke until all of his zombies rise together.

Then it's just sad.

festerous

Veteran
There is no deep state, only the state.

Ask any police officer ( piggy) in the U.S. and he or she will laugh and tell you the Constitution means nothing. ( As they are just doing their job)

All piggies are bad, as are all politicians, public school teachers, firemen and doctors.

The most vile though, are the blind fools that empower them.