What's new

Deep State: Exposed

F

Frylock

There is no deep state, only the state.

Ask any police officer ( piggy) in the U.S. and he or she will laugh and tell you the Constitution means nothing. ( As they are just doing their job)

All piggies are bad, as are all politicians, public school teachers, firemen and doctors.

The most vile though, are the blind fools that empower them.

I didn't mean to 'like' your post i meant to click reply....

That is a pretty horrible outlook on life and the folks around you :frown:

Maybe capitalism is the problem?

festerous

Veteran
I didn't mean to 'like' your post i meant to click reply....

That is a pretty horrible outlook on life and the folks around you :frown:

Maybe capitalism is the problem?

Anyone willing to expose you to the United States criminal justice system is pure evil, even though they may think they have good intentions, or a moral obligation.

Thousands of good people are doing prison time, because of these good intentions, and moral obligations, for nothing more than a plant.

It is horrible to to think that a supposed free person such as yourself is so willing to accept your own slavery.

F

Frylock

Anyone willing to expose you to the United States criminal justice system is pure evil, even though they may think they have good intentions, or a moral obligation.

Thousands of good people are doing prison time, because of these good intentions, and moral obligations, for nothing more than a plant.

It is horrible to to think that a supposed free person such as yourself is so willing to accept your own slavery.

You are just making sweeping generalizations....

I totally understand that your perspective may be jaded if you have personally been affected by unjust laws though. :ying:

festerous

Veteran
You are just making sweeping generalizations....

I totally understand that your perspective may be jaded if you have personally been affected by unjust laws though. :ying:

Well, we do get what we pay for.

I just refuse to pay for or support, those that wish to rule over me.

packerfan79

Veteran
It isn't Trump whom the Electoral College fucked over.

Trump did talk about and achieve installation of judges.

How the hell could Trump utilize anybody on the left at this point??!

Trump just backed us out of multiple treaties and coalitions. You knew Big Brother is watching. What about the rest of the entire world?

I have no idea how this nation isn't sovereign. It isn't?? Why then would our leader steer us towards tariffs and sanctions or be a complete diplomatic buffoon??

Only right wing fanatics believe anyone is considering taking all of their guns.

Trump cries fake news and waaah persecution witch hunt every blessed day.

I do and will question his policies and criticize him for the trite shitty brash inept posturing hack he's always been I just really feel for his simpleminded supporters.

The Constitution states two term limits. The arrogant authoritarian suggested we the people change our Constitution for his simple selfish ass.

The jackass declared a national emergency for his precious pride bypassed Congress for spending what should have been Mexico's cash (he promised and he even got you to chant back to him) for a symbolic eyesore... and the fuck has the audacity to declare his reasoning WHICH IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

So, Trump trolling the left, is more of a threat than essentially not having a border. I agree Trump shouldn't have to declare a national emergency, CONGRESS SHOULD DO THEIR FUCKING JOB. This is a failure of both parties.

Multiple Democratic candidates have stated guns will be confiscated.

So, appointing judges who follow the constitution, is a threat to the constitution? Your reaching pretty far .

So, Trump exercising his 1st ammendment right to free speech is a threat to the constitution?

The media is as free as they have ever been. It's not like he illegally surveilled journalists. Nope, that was Obama.

Explain, what money Trump took from Mexico?

Do you care to elaborate on what part of the ACTUAL constitution Trump violated? Not hurting your feelings, actual violations?

Sorry, I didn't realize that people you don't like DON'T have constitutional protections.

So, because the electoral college didn't work in your favor, it's now a violation of the constitution?

I don't give a flying fuck if Trump works with the left. Democrats have no intention of working for the American people, none, zip, nada, zero. The lefts unending need for power over the American people is a disgusting violation of decency and the constitution.

Your delusional if you think for 1 second the left has/will have any concern for the constitution.

They are literally calling for the removal of all voting rights for any non-leftist state. The electoral college PROTECTS the rights of people from smaller states. Can't exactly remember where In the constitution, it says states that don't bow to the authoritarian leftist shouldn't have a vote. THAT'S HIGHLY CONSTITUTIONAL. LOL.

I would at least have some respect if you were just honest. You don't believe the constitution is valid unless you are using it to hurt the American people, and this great nation( getting a political win). But, no you will continue to pretend that anything that you disagree with is unconstitutional. Meanwhile, you support candidates who have zero interest in the actual limits on government power, through the constitution.

packerfan79

Veteran
I have to moderate myself.

He's closer to a fuhrer than a citizen.

I am afraid to go to a cannabis cup just because of some of the members here.

Seems like you have more in common with the Fuher, or maybe more in common with old Joe (Stalin).

Don't moderate your self, we have freedom of speech. Tell us how you really feel about Americans who voted to fix the giant mess the left is determined to impose on the American people.

Your afraid to go to a cannabis event because some members here have the audacity to disagree with you? Pretty freaking sad. Don't be scared, this country isn't the USSR yet. your leftist politicians are trying, but the American people stopped it so far. We even stopped it for you too.

As much as I dislike your beliefs, I will stand by your side and fight for your right to say it.

Can you say the same?

I sure hope so.

Wendull C.

Veteran
He may just be a TV personality to some, but he sure knows how to control a news cycle.

Like pissing off the girlfriend so she throws you out, but all you wanted to do was get some strange.... lmfao

White Beard

I find it ironic when people who support the left talk about Trump decimating the constitution.

It isn't Trump who is talking about getting rid of the electoral college.

It isn't Trump who is talking about packing the supreme court.

It isn't Trump who uses leftist judges to legislate from the bench.

It isn't Trump who violated many laws concerning surveillance of Americans.

It isn't Trump who is preventing the government from protecting the sovereignty of America.

It isn't Trump who is talking about confiscating all semi-automatic firearms.

It isn't Trump who is using leftist media to censor conservatives

You are welcome to criticize Trump policies, and even criticize him personally.

The constitution is just a roadblock to the utopian (authoritarian) paradise the left is seeking. I have no doubt that every Democratic presidential candidate other than Yang and Gabbard, would gladly scrap the constitution.

I suspect that everything you “know” about the constitution, how our government it supposed to work, and current affairs in general soaked into you from the people around you, because it’s obvious you don’t think about these things at all.

No, trump isn’t talking about getting rid of the electoral college, it helped him win, he has a displayed tendency to keep useful tools close at hand. GOP, OTOH, have been trying to wreck the post office for at least a generation. It, like the electoral college, is constitutionally mandated (that means *required*). Both parts of of the government from the very beginning: Democrats think the electoral college has outlived its usefulness, Republicans think the post office provides too many jobs to black people. Prove me wrong.

Trump has already packed the court, 7-2, strongly libertarian / “conservative”. Why should he call attention to his and McConnell’s bad acts? Your notion that said judges, and the other judges appointed by Trump after McConnell’s refusal to confirm Obama’s, are somehow not activist judges proves that you know nothing about those constitution-loving judges, how ‘faithful’ they are to your implied principle of non-activism.

NO ONE “uses leftist judges to legislate from the bench”.

NOT going to ‘debate’ legal and illegal surveillance, in my opinion, surveillance has been a problem since Nixon. No pissing match today, sorry.

NO ONE is trying to prevent the US from asserting its sovereignty appropriately, OR to render it impossible.

NO ONE is trying to confiscate all semi-automatic weapons (as an owner, I checked)

NO ONE is censoring conservatives, not even “conservatives”. Not something I’ve read - something I watched grow since the McCarthy era (Senator Joe McCarthy? “Tailgunner Joe”. The McCarthy hearings? House UnAmerican Activities Committee?)

“Conservative” activists in and out of Congress, rage radio, Sinclair Media, “thoughtful conservative” blogging, manufactured memes and made-up, are EVERYWHERE. TV, the net, Facebook, youtube, Alex Jones and the red-pill gamesmen, newsstands.

You say the constitution is just an obstacle to ”the left” (is this the *same* “the left” you’ve repeatedly proven you know nothing about?), which shows again how uninformed you are: the constitution is at its core the only protection any of us have. I take threats to it seriously and always have, always will. At the moment, the only people who seem to find the constitution an obstacle are Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell: Trump in his decision to to war against the House and in continuing to press false statements to the public, McConnell in his abuse of power as senate majority leader and his blocking the Executive from fulfilling his constitutionally mandated functions.

So, Trump trolling the left, is more of a threat than essentially not having a border. I agree Trump shouldn't have to declare a national emergency, CONGRESS SHOULD DO THEIR FUCKING JOB. This is a failure of both parties.

So, appointing judges who follow the constitution, is a threat to the constitution? Your reaching pretty far .

So, Trump exercising his 1st ammendment right to free speech is a threat to the constitution?

The media is as free as they have ever been. It's not like he illegally surveilled journalists. Nope, that was Obama.

Do you care to elaborate on what part of the ACTUAL constitution Trump violated? Not hurting your feelings, actual violations?

Sorry, I didn't realize that people you don't like DON'T have constitutional protections.

So, because the electoral college didn't work in your favor, it's now a violation of the constitution?

I don't give a flying fuck if Trump works with the left. Democrats have no intention of working for the American people, none, zip, nada, zero. The lefts unending need for power over the American people is a disgusting violation of decency and the constitution.

Your delusional if you think for 1 second the left has/will have any concern for the constitution.

They are literally calling for the removal of all voting rights for any non-leftist state. The electoral college PROTECTS the rights of people from smaller states. Can't exactly remember where In the constitution, it says states that don't bow to the authoritarian leftist shouldn't have a vote. THAT'S HIGHLY CONSTITUTIONAL. LOL.

I would at least have some respect if you were just honest. You don't believe the constitution is valid unless you are using it to hurt the American people, and this great nation( getting a political win). But, no you will continue to pretend that anything that you disagree with is unconstitutional. Meanwhile, you support candidates who have zero interest in the actual limits on government power, through the constitution.

If you think trump’s behavior is “trolling the left”, then you really aren’t paying attention to things...I will totally agree that congress should do their job, but McConnell has weaponized the senate for the purpose of blocking *everything* Dems try to do and to ram through any republican plan no matter, so your both-sides-ism is as bogus as the rest.

“Multiple democratic candidates stated guns will be confiscated”? How ‘bout verifiable quotes from three saying exactly that?

Trump doesn’t have free speech when speaking as the president, he’s accountable t the nation...and trump declared early on that his tweets were equivalent to public statements by the White House. That kinda means he needs to keep the personal attacks and lies out of his tweets...which he does not.

And as for the first amendment, he’s no friend of anyone else’s free speech or of the press...nor of religious freedom for any but Christians. Witness the constant threat of lawsuit as a way of shutting up critics, his ongoing lies about his ‘tax audit’, his bullying, and the continuing attacks on the media. His gangster-style sideways ‘way’ of giving orders and getting things done, witness repeated testimony and public statements about 45’s ‘work style’.

ACTUAL constitutional violations? The emoluments clause, for one. His multiple lies to Congress. His ongoing campaign of obstructing justice and concomitant refusal to cooperate with congress. His refusal to respect the courts. His cabinet appointments. There are others. Violations of his oath of office aren’t included here.

Mexico *not* paying was the point....

Democrats have no intention of working for the American people, none, zip, nada, zero. The lefts unending need for power over the American people is a disgusting violation of decency and the constitution.

Nice brainwashing - ‘course we already know that you know nothing about Democrats or “the left” except what you’ve picked up from your “conservative” buddies, but this is chilling: you genuinely believe that bullshit. You should watch The Manchuria Candidate, the one with Sinatra.

Love your charitable reaction to 70% of the population

packerfan79

Veteran
I suspect that everything you “know” about the constitution, how our government it supposed to work, and current affairs in general soaked into you from the people around you, because it’s obvious you don’t think about these things at all.

No, trump isn’t talking about getting rid of the electoral college, it helped him win, he has a displayed tendency to keep useful tools close at hand. GOP, OTOH, have been trying to wreck the post office for at least a generation. It, like the electoral college, is constitutionally mandated (that means *required*). Both parts of of the government from the very beginning: Democrats think the electoral college has outlived its usefulness, Republicans think the post office provides too many jobs to black people. Prove me wrong.

Trump has already packed the court, 7-2, strongly libertarian / “conservative”. Why should he call attention to his and McConnell’s bad acts? Your notion that said judges, and the other judges appointed by Trump after McConnell’s refusal to confirm Obama’s, are somehow not activist judges proves that you know nothing about those constitution-loving judges, how ‘faithful’ they are to your implied principle of non-activism.

NO ONE “uses leftist judges to legislate from the bench”.

NOT going to ‘debate’ legal and illegal surveillance, in my opinion, surveillance has been a problem since Nixon. No pissing match today, sorry.

NO ONE is trying to prevent the US from asserting its sovereignty appropriately, OR to render it impossible.

NO ONE is trying to confiscate all semi-automatic weapons (as an owner, I checked)

NO ONE is censoring conservatives, not even “conservatives”. Not something I’ve read - something I watched grow since the McCarthy era (Senator Joe McCarthy? “Tailgunner Joe”. The McCarthy hearings? House UnAmerican Activities Committee?)

“Conservative” activists in and out of Congress, rage radio, Sinclair Media, “thoughtful conservative” blogging, manufactured memes and made-up, are EVERYWHERE. TV, the net, Facebook, youtube, Alex Jones and the red-pill gamesmen, newsstands.

You say the constitution is just an obstacle to ”the left” (is this the *same* “the left” you’ve repeatedly proven you know nothing about?), which shows again how uninformed you are: the constitution is at its core the only protection any of us have. I take threats to it seriously and always have, always will. At the moment, the only people who seem to find the constitution an obstacle are Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell: Trump in his decision to to war against the House and in continuing to press false statements to the public, McConnell in his abuse of power as senate majority leader and his blocking the Executive from fulfilling his constitutionally mandated functions.

If you think trump’s behavior is “trolling the left”, then you really aren’t paying attention to things...I will totally agree that congress should do their job, but McConnell has weaponized the senate for the purpose of blocking *everything* Dems try to do and to ram through any republican plan no matter, so your both-sides-ism is as bogus as the rest.

“Multiple democratic candidates stated guns will be confiscated”? How ‘bout verifiable quotes from three saying exactly that?

Trump doesn’t have free speech when speaking as the president, he’s accountable t the nation...and trump declared early on that his tweets were equivalent to public statements by the White House. That kinda means he needs to keep the personal attacks and lies out of his tweets...which he does not.

And as for the first amendment, he’s no friend of anyone else’s free speech or of the press...nor of religious freedom for any but Christians. Witness the constant threat of lawsuit as a way of shutting up critics, his ongoing lies about his ‘tax audit’, his bullying, and the continuing attacks on the media. His gangster-style sideways ‘way’ of giving orders and getting things done, witness repeated testimony and public statements about 45’s ‘work style’.

ACTUAL constitutional violations? The emoluments clause, for one. His multiple lies to Congress. His ongoing campaign of obstructing justice and concomitant refusal to cooperate with congress. His refusal to respect the courts. His cabinet appointments. There are others. Violations of his oath of office aren’t included here.

Mexico *not* paying was the point....

Nice brainwashing - ‘course we already know that you know nothing about Democrats or “the left” except what you’ve picked up from your “conservative” buddies, but this is chilling: you genuinely believe that bullshit. You should watch The Manchuria Candidate, the one with Sinatra.

Love your charitable reaction to 70% of the population

It would be nice if you actually read what I wrote. In no way did I say that Trump was going to repeal the electoral college, the exact opposite in fact. The Democrats just can't take the fact that the little people in the middle of the country are afforded a vote.

Trump does have every 1st ammendment right that you do
You clearly show your sick authoritarian tendencies with this statement. Nothing in the constitution exempts you from the consequences of speech. It exempts the government from penalizing speech.

The emoluments clause is pretty rich. You are aware that any foreign money spent at Trump properties is sent to the Treasury department, right?

I would be thrilled if the Obama administration had ONLY violated the emoluments clause of the constitution. The presidential constitutional violations of both parties in recent history, make Trump look pretty good from my perspective.

McConnell is doing nothing different than the Democrats do. Nuclear option fiasco started with the Democrats. The GOP is supposed to play by the rules, Democrats destroyed, nope not going to happen. Your gods caused the problem, deal with it.

You criticize where I get my ideas?lol, that's quite interesting.

Don't you subscribe to the New York times, and the Washington Post? If so you really might want to sit out the discussion of other people's intake of propaganda.

Are you claiming that 70%of the population are leftist? Or maybe it's just 70% of the population of the leftists states trying to get rid of the rights of the small states.

Just so you know, you say some pretty fucked up shit about people you disagree with. I completely support your right to do so.

The solution to speech you disagree with is more speech, not less.

Do you support my right to speak?

Do you support Trump's right to speak?

As far as gun confiscation, I will just site the most extreme. Eric Swallwell actually threatened Americans with nuclear weapons, if they resist gun confiscation. Granted it was the crazed Twitter rantings of a clearly deranged man. But your party gave him power, so own the ignorance.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
1st Term MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
2nd Term KEEP AMERICA GREAT!
3rd Term ..........Hahaha,you can bet he's already thinking about it.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems like you have more in common with the Fuher, or maybe more in common with old Joe (Stalin).

Don't moderate your self, we have freedom of speech. Tell us how you really feel about Americans who voted to fix the giant mess the left is determined to impose on the American people.

Your afraid to go to a cannabis event because some members here have the audacity to disagree with you? Pretty freaking sad. Don't be scared, this country isn't the USSR yet. your leftist politicians are trying, but the American people stopped it so far. We even stopped it for you too.

As much as I dislike your beliefs, I will stand by your side and fight for your right to say it.

Can you say the same?

I sure hope so.

hahaha maybe not all Cannabis events have public bathrooms.Hence "cannabis cups"

I guess it all "depends" lmfao

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Yes a leader acting like a child fighting his own people is a large threat, certainly larger than people who want to be in the country doing so.

He shouldn't have declared a national emergency because there wasn't one. He said he just did it for the money. Because Congress did do their job... a bipartisan Congress refused him that funding... he had to play bully.

Nobody has taken your guns away. Nobody will.

Justices are supposed to interpret the Constitution.

When did I say Trump's rambling was a threat to the Constitution?? Pretty sure free speech is covered in the Bill of Rights....

You seem convinced that not one Democrat is working for the citizens of the US. Such a position would be impossible to discuss with any sense of logic.

You've also included a blanket statement covering the impossibility of any Democrat having any respect for the Constitution. Again I will state the zero discussion that point allows.

I hope you realize how absurd your position appears.

The media reports as it sees fit. Trump cries about it all the time.

The Electoral College is unfair in terms of true representation. I didn't bring it up you did. The twelfth amendment covers it in detail.

If you think that one lady in Wyoming has seven times the power of a lady in California should have when voting then I will begin to see multiple ways in which logical discussion would break down.

Trump didn't get Mexico to pay for a damn thing. That's my point.

I'm delusional for thinking that some on the left do respect the Constitution? Certainly no more delusional than one who believes that the Constitution contains language stating that whoever doesn't vote for the left doesn't get a vote.

I feel like you don't respect me due to my honesty.

I believe the Constitution is valid and isn't useful for harming anyone.

Limits of power are protected in the Constitution. Checks and balances are there to make sure nobody takes control away from the people.

Trump violated the very intention of those checks and balances when he declared a national emergency for no reason other than his political win.

The people (bipartisan Congress) spoke and Trump went right around their wishes simply because they conflict with his personal convictions.

I'm sorry that you think I'm dishonest and very sad to understand you don't respect me.

Maybe somebody you believe and trust could read you the Constitution in its entirety.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Can you say the same?

I sure hope so.

I will fight for true freedom and yes your right to say whatever you like.

It doesn't take audacity to disagree with an opinion. I'm not scared of words at all.

I fear underdeveloped psyche coupled with passionate hatred can lead to fatal violence, as it does in the greatest abundance in this nation.

There is a fellow here who decided that they were going to inflict harm upon another simply because I disagree with his views.

And it appears to be a game he is enjoying.

I shake my head at the sad reality of it all.

So sure free speech is great until you can't speak due to gunshot wounds.

Trump fanatics are feared for the narrow-minded violence and hatred so prevalent in their base.

Enjoy the cup.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yes a leader acting like a child fighting his own people is a large threat, certainly larger than people who want to be in the country doing so.

He shouldn't have declared a national emergency because there wasn't one. He said he just did it for the money. Because Congress did do their job... a bipartisan Congress refused him that funding... he had to play bully.

Nobody has taken your guns away. Nobody will.

Justices are supposed to interpret the Constitution.

When did I say Trump's rambling was a threat to the Constitution?? Pretty sure free speech is covered in the Bill of Rights....

You seem convinced that not one Democrat is working for the citizens of the US. Such a position would be impossible to discuss with any sense of logic.

You've also included a blanket statement covering the impossibility of any Democrat having any respect for the Constitution. Again I will state the zero discussion that point allows.

I hope you realize how absurd your position appears.

The media reports as it sees fit. Trump cries about it all the time.

The Electoral College is unfair in terms of true representation. I didn't bring it up you did. The twelfth amendment covers it in detail.

If you think that one lady in Wyoming has seven times the power of a lady in California should have when voting then I will begin to see multiple ways in which logical discussion would break down.

Trump didn't get Mexico to pay for a damn thing. That's my point.

I'm delusional for thinking that some on the left do respect the Constitution? Certainly no more delusional than one who believes that the Constitution contains language stating that whoever doesn't vote for the left doesn't get a vote.

I feel like you don't respect me due to my honesty.

I believe the Constitution is valid and isn't useful for harming anyone.

Limits of power are protected in the Constitution. Checks and balances are there to make sure nobody takes control away from the people.

Trump violated the very intention of those checks and balances when he declared a national emergency for no reason other than his political win.

The people (bipartisan Congress) spoke and Trump went right around their wishes simply because they conflict with his personal convictions.

I'm sorry that you think I'm dishonest and very sad to understand you don't respect me.

Maybe somebody you believe and trust could read you the Constitution in its entirety.

I actually do respect the fact you speak your mind. I wish you were more open minded. But that goes for many people. Don't assume that disagreement, is equal to hatred, I am not an authoritarian

Ultimately, the left believes in an authoritarian centralized top down society.

I believe in the sovereignty of the individual. With a minimalist federal government. Local control favors individual freedom.

packerfan79

Veteran
I will fight for true freedom and yes your right to say whatever you like.

It doesn't take audacity to disagree with an opinion. I'm not scared of words at all.

I fear underdeveloped psyche coupled with passionate hatred can lead to fatal violence, as it does in the greatest abundance in this nation.

There is a fellow here who decided that they were going to inflict harm upon another simply because I disagree with his views.

And it appears to be a game he is enjoying.

I shake my head at the sad reality of it all.

So sure free speech is great until you can't speak due to gunshot wounds.

Trump fanatics are feared for the narrow-minded violence and hatred so prevalent in their base.

Enjoy the cup.

First, this was a response to White Beard.

Second, who's shooting people for free speech. This isn't a leftist nation. This isn't China, many of the Patriots you seem to hate made sure of that.

Incoming hate speech warning. America is an amazing country, with many amazing people. People left right and center. The constitution has ensured the ability of individuals to succeed and thrive without government interference.

It's been fun. Time get the kiddos some lunch and enjoy a nice dip in the pool, before grilling up a couple of Ribeyes. Hope you have a great Sunday Mr. Mustard, you don't seem to mean to me. Another amazing day in Trump's America.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump bypassed Congress on his personal whim.

Authoritarian fits Trump like a glove.

It may help if you understood the fact that I'm a moderate with plenty of conservative values.

I don't dislike Republicans or what they believe in.

I loathe Trump supporters.

The man is not a leader worthy of the nation.

He doesn't understand government as it was designed in this country and has it in his head that whatever he wants he gets.

Remember how incredulous he was when he was informed that the military wouldn't just come to the border because he wants to make a big deal about it?

He's gutting appropriate measures meant to stop a president from overreach... at least as much as we the people are letting him do so.

He has charmed the pants off of his supporters so they are willing to do next to anything to keep him on the roll he believes he is on.

It just so happens to be the Republican party that has the vast majority of his supporters.

The manchild was a registered Democrat for decades.

He thinks he can play anybody.

He's right more often than not about that and I find that depressing.

Badfishy1

>Republicans think the PO provides blacks with too many jobs
>republicans prefer working over handouts
Pick one idiot

Latest posts

Latest posts