What's new

Deep State: Exposed

SIG

Dang...whats in them Alex Jones supplements...

And just because their half off its not OK to take twice as many.

Just saying.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
>Republicans think the PO provides blacks with too many jobs
>republicans prefer working over handouts
Pick one idiot

These are both true statements... unless market dividends count as handouts.

And the Electoral College already picked our one idiot.

God knows we don't need more....

But we get them anyway.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
M

Mr D

Gotta love the due process here.

If you're not speaking of yourself, may I remind you of the fifth amendment?

I know how scary black immigrant Muslim women are to Trump supporters.

Especially ones from war-torn nations who criticize immigration policy and work for affordable housing.

Class act Mr. D.

:moon:

Coming from someone who despises people because of who they vote for... <Yawn>

Just because I don't join in the MSNBC/CNN inspired fake news gangbangs doesn't mean I support Trump.

Spewing hatred for Trump and his supporters is not the way forward to any meaningful change.

You and the rest of the insane clown posse are a huge part of the problem and the reason why people rationalize bad choices with BS like the lesser of 2 evils. You help keep the useless 2 party paradigm alive and well. How do you find common ground with people you constantly express disdain for? That hatred for Trump and his supporters is what spurs violence. Thinking people understand that the worst president can only hold office for 4 years. They work towards ensuring that by proposing solutions that have board based appeal.

Her immigration policy is the same crap the rest of the vocal democrats are selling. She's another one of Zack Exley's script readers like AOC. Government funded housing is a fuckin disaster.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The hate is so strong no compromise is obviously possible.

I suppose we could go back to seasoned persons with experience if Trump wasn't reelected.

However you seem to be able to see there isn't much interest in acknowledging the corporate hands up the puppets' backsides.

At least not as much as there is in higher levels of hatred and division.

Why do you think that is?

Perhaps rash shit like "Deport the antiamerican pig" is more inflammatory than intended.

Or maybe brash asshole is the order of the day in Trump's America....

festerous

Veteran
Like firefighters??

Yes, those folks that make $50,000 a year for polishing brass, chrome and that flashy red paint.

The ones eating rib eye and shrimp every night whilst playing Xbox on 70" flat screens.

Delivering pizza is a far more dangerous occupation.

Don't get me wrong television and big screen firefighters are true heroes.

But in reality they are mostly just juice heads that watch buildings burn.

Badfishy1

Yes, those folks that make $50,000 a year for polishing brass, chrome and that flashy red paint.

The ones eating rib eye and shrimp every night whilst playing Xbox on 70" flat screens.

You’re right, your $7.50/ hr flipping burgers puts you in danger daily. Don’t spill the grease. Don’t slip on the floor you mop.

F

Frylock

When your house is on fire be SURE that they will be who you call first.

I don't think you will still think they don't deserve $50,000.... $50,000 a year should be almost minimum wage for any 40+ hour a week job.
There is no place for pitiful minimum wages.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Festerous could I get a large pie for all the firehouses in NYC,and 15 pies for Engine 54/Ladder 4/Battalion 9 in Mid Town.....What a slap in the face to so many.
That is truly the worst post I have ever read.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Festerous could I get a large pie for all the firehouses in NYC,and 15 pies for Engine 54/Ladder 4/Battalion 9 in Mid Town.....What a slap in the face to so many.
That is truly the worst post I have ever read.

Hours of boredom interrupted by moments of sheer terror.

Military, cops, same thing. Not for me, but someone's gotta do it.

White Beard

When your place catches fire, call Unknown Hinson - he’ll pull a gun on it

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know festerous,I was pretty upset reading your post,to the point of my eyes welling up,doesnt happen often.

But because of your post,and how it made me feel on this beautiful morning that reminds me of Tuesday September 11,2001 I realize I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Over the past several weeks I have gotten so caught up in the Politics and Hate on all sides that I've been a fucking ass.Posting some hurtful things in these political threads,which doesn't reflect me in the light of my life off the internet,or the way I carry myself in the real world.
I've gotten caught up in a momentary lapse of reason.

Reflecting on this after thinking about your post,I came to realize that many of my posts made others in these threads feel the way you made me feel today,and that's not OK.
I sincerely apologize to those I have offended,and will not allow my misplaced anger to effect others.

When the first responders ran into those buildings to save the people frantically fleeing,and jumping from windows they didnt care what country they were from,what their religion was,or there sexual preferences.
To think that would have mattered to those Heroes,would mean they gave their lives in vain,and would be even more of a slap in the face to them,and their loved ones than your comment.
I apologize to Mean Mr Mustard,whitebeard,hammerhead,and everyone else I offended.It will not happen again

Latest posts

Latest posts