What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

EvergreenState

It took you this long to figure that out DTOG?:biggrin:
Just crossed over the Idaho line into Ontario Oregon. What a huge relief it is to no longer have to worry about going to jail and getting my car confiscated for having a little pot in my car. :woohoo:
picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Smoke Report for 2018 summer party cup challenge Entry...Lemon Og

On the burn... citrus with a grapefruit overtone...

on the Exhale.. Lemon Gas and turpentine.

relaxing meditating type euphoria.

Many seeds from Chemijuana male pollen in main nug.

the new strain name?

Lemchemijuana.

:biggrin:

3 grams of lemchemijuana og seeds from this one plant 22 gram wet.... 3 gram seeds and 5 dry nug grams left.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks to all who participated and viewed as well as voted

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigups to everyone!
love watching these grows, love watching peeps do it round after round and get better, i love how the vibes are always mellow and good in here!

Chappi

I have an idea to hook up my multy flow control bucket to SOLO cups using air pump hose and glue....

Dabtime

Always such a great show. Congrats everyone you all seem to be winners. So I know it's been a good minute, when's the next round?

EvergreenState

This one looks amazing. Was it grown in the window the whole time?

You must be thinking of somebody else my man. It was never grown in a window but under led's the whole time. The one photo of it in the window was taken there because it was easier to show
the whole plant there.
Thanks for the compliment though. Appreciate it.

Latest posts

Latest posts