What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Good Morning from the Sierra Nevada!
The Sun has just broken through the clouds and we have fresh snow on the Sierra but with the warm tempretures it melts so quickly.
Oranges are rippening nicely on the trees.

That Capella is impressive stuff and the first video is uplifting for sure. I'm more of a Frank Zappa or Velevet Underground kind of a guy myself.

Have a great day.

Montuno

...como el Son...
...y este otro Son Montuno, ya para cuando estéis bien despiertos, y ya hayáis calentado la cadera ... (Se advierte a personas con caderas ortopédicas/bionicas, que estás pueden cobrar vida propia para cuando lleguen al solo de guitarra de tres cuerdas):

Hasta mañana!

...and this other Son Montuno, for when you are wide awake and have warmed up your hips...
... (People with orthopedic/bionic hips be warned, they may take on a life of their own by the time they get to the three-string guitar solo):

See you tomorrow!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHvNtn4hWe8

descarga (2).jpeg

Montuno

...como el Son...
Good Morning from the Sierra Nevada!
The Sun has just broken through the clouds and we have fresh snow on the Sierra but with the warm tempretures it melts so quickly.
Oranges are rippening nicely on the trees.

That Capella is impressive stuff and the first video is uplifting for sure. I'm more of a Frank Zappa or Velevet Underground kind of a guy myself.

Have a great day.

Buenos días, primo!
La Velvet? Welcome to the wild side?... Bienvenido al lado más salvaje y bestia, en 2 versiones:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MXQG8zW70g

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVmo3RKzKy4

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yeah, that's not bad either, but it would be (for me) better on a hot summers evening after a few shots of Tequila. Despite my advancing years I have phenomonally flexable hips and when the mood takes me I show the youngsters how to really dance.

If your hips are up to it, stick this on loud from the 3minute mark and dance yourself silly. Sorry i'm not sure how to do the links like you guys do, but try this https://youtu.be/SfxEKxF5lgE

I should add that we have large loudspeakers outside and I oftern like to rock the mountains the mountains whilst dancing like a crazy man.

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying out some new seeds ... Platinum Dosi & the Eye Candy ... both from BEANZ :thank you:
F8496F54-1AC9-4F4A-8B28-F0AC96A352B4.jpeg

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Good morning ☀️ from the frigid cold of central New York State …:freezing:
It's kind of nice reading about the cold and snow and seeing frozen pics .
I live in sub-tropical area of Australia and it's a warm, sunny 32C (think thats about 90F?).
Went walking in the rainforest on the weekend.
waterfall.jpg

birds nest ferns.jpg

Attachments

• birds nest ferns.jpg
    birds nest ferns.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 20

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's kind of nice reading about the cold and snow and seeing frozen pics .
I live in sub-tropical area of Australia and it's a warm, sunny 32C (think thats about 90F?).
Went walking in the rainforest on the weekend.

I’ll be Right over!
Click image for larger version  Name:	577FBB9A-2437-4114-9F16-A652D674F39C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	18040996

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
slow as frack in veg,but then it tosses branches every 1/4 inch,and there's a node every 1/4 inch on those so it needs lots of pruning which does mean lots of cuts which do root stupidly easy...but once you get it in flower you remember why you deal with such a pain in the ass plant...and then once you have to buds trimmed up and say "mac" it's gone

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super high velocity in the market & It’s worth the work of growing it , Unc I sold out recent harvest as soon as it was trimmed! , before I knew it it’s all gone which is absolutely fantastic new$… it’s literally simply irresistible! I packed my cloner with 40 new Cuts for the next round & People will be waiting for it.. If you’re a small grower like me in a competitive market that’s the position you want to be and you know it:blowbubbles:I’ve seen how successful you’ve been this last year

Chi13

ICMag Donor
true story,there's over 1000 deadly critters in each pic!
Probably right, although it's the trees that worry me more. There's one known as the suicide plant, due to painful sting. We'd been hiking for years before being aware of it. :gday:

There's no shortage of horror stories about the gympie gympie. One ex-serviceman, Cyril Bromley, fell into one of the plants during WWII training exercises, and he ended up strapped to a hospital bed, "as mad as a cut snake." Bromley also told a story of an officer who unknowingly used a leaf as toilet paper. He ended up shooting himself. Botanist Ernie Rider was whacked in the face, arm, and chest in 1963, and it wasn't until 1965 that he was finally free of the pain.
https://www.discovery.com/nature/Suicide-Plant

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Super high velocity in the market & It’s worth the work of growing it , Unc I sold out recent harvest as soon as it was trimmed! , before I knew it it’s all gone which is absolutely fantastic new$… it’s literally simply irresistible! I packed my cloner with 40 new Cuts for the next round & People will be waiting for it.. If you’re a small grower like me in a competitive market that’s the position you want to be and you know it:blowbubbles:I’ve seen how successful you’ve been this last year

How have people been reacting to all the hazes you have had recently? I have a few people that like something that picks them up or gets their mind working. But for the most part everyone wants something that knocks them on their ass. As a smaller grower it gets frustrating sometimes that what I prefer to smoke is not what most prefer to buy.

Sour jack has been the biggest exception to this. Probably because it gets you super high but still has enough body to it to satisfy most people. Anyone who has any paranoia or anxiety issues hates it.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How have people been reacting to all the hazes you have had recently? I have a few people that like something that picks them up or gets their mind working. But for the most part everyone wants something that knocks them on their ass. As a smaller grower it gets frustrating sometimes that what I prefer to smoke is not what most prefer to buy.

Sour jack has been the biggest exception to this. Probably because it gets you super high but still has enough body to it to satisfy most people. Anyone who has any paranoia or anxiety issues hates it.

I took the entire Haze harvest and turned it into extraction & the response has been universal.. it conveys all for the exuberant qualities of the Haze high…If I tried to sell the flower commercially I couldn’t , it would be impossible to trim and people are accustomed to looking Kush type marijuana…..can you ride the Haze wave … ? >>>
Click image for larger version  Name:	06846862-586D-4365-B680-06A737140E50.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	18041501

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I took the entire Haze harvest and turned it into extraction & the response has been universal.. it conveys all for the exuberant qualities of the Haze high…If I tried to sell the flower commercially I couldn’t , it would be impossible to trim and people are accustomed to looking Kush type marijuana…..can you ride the Haze wave … ? >>>

So you didn't put any in a jar to cure? My love of smoking fat joints makes it hard to comprehend.

​​​​​​Sativa extracts are quite nice though. Probably been 6 months since I have done a dab or smoked any wax at all.