What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's C99 BX smoke report

G

Guest 18340

Hello fellow growers. This is a smoke report for Mosca Negra's C99 BX.
Most of us here know the history of C99 so I'll spare you that.
Out of a single pack came 4 females. Of the 4, this is the keeper.
This pheno was started indoors in coco and flowered outdoors in coco, in a 2gal pot. It finished in 52 days exactly, 50/50 amber trichs.
All pheno's yielded at least a quarter pound.
This is the pheno that smells and tastes like pineapples. Pineapples ALL DAY! Smell and taste.

The high is perfect in every way. At first it makes me a blabbing fool, then I get lost in thought, then I try and figure out what the hell I was blabbing about lol. It definitely is trippy and you can get alot done after smoking a joint. But smoke too much and it'll have you on the couch looking confused.
Anyway, imo, Mosca did his homework with these. Find that Pineapple pheno and you will be one happy mofo.
Any questions, ask away:joint:
Evl

More pics to come, can only upload 4 at a time...

PS, Pics come courtesy of Oldgrayhair, my partner in crime in the search for this keeper.

Attachments

• P1010394.jpg
    P1010394.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010395.jpg
    P1010395.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 21
  • P1010391.jpg
    P1010391.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 19
  • P1010408.jpg
    P1010408.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
G

Guest 18340

Some more pics of Mosca's C99 bx. Pineapples!

Attachments

• P1010393.jpg
    P1010393.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010389.jpg
    P1010389.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 20
  • P1010387.jpg
    P1010387.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010388.jpg
    P1010388.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 17

eddie.saw

great work evlme2!

i wonder how rare the pineapple is in there?

anyways good job, i love how you described the high.

N

nightballa613

quality job like always evl heard great things about this pheno cant wait to get my hands on some:joint:

G

Guest 18340

Funny you ask eddie.saw, ill tell you why in a sec.
All the fems had a pineapple/tropical fruit smell thru flower. But in late flower, this particular pheno kept packing on a thick unmistakable pineapple smell.
The other three do not compare to this one, not in high, smell or flavor. This is THEE pheno to look for imo.
Anyway, I'm curious as well to how prevalent the pineapple pheno is so I have another pack going right now, two week old seedlings.

G

gogoplata420

hows the bag appeal elvme?

great job btw. i gotta spread rep before i give it to you again

G

Guest 18340

Thanks for the props guys.
Bag appeal is off the charts! A 10! Pulling open a bag is like pulling velcro, and the nugz reek of pineapples.
I keep my nugz in mason jars, you can turn them upside down and they won't fall out. This is one sticky plant folks, her bag appeal is SEXY:pimp3:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
WOW great pics evl....looks like some serious fuego bro....mmmmmm pineapples :D

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
glad you enjoyed her...sounds nice!!...any idea what the aprox yield was for your plants?.HH. =]-~

Scrogerman

Veteran
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

WOW,Dude
I'm Almost lost for words. She is soo pretty, I must have her. She would fit right in, -in the lab. Great Work Fella.

'Peace & Respect'x10.............'Scrogerman' (UK) "Riddled with Envy"
:respect::respect::respect::respect:

Ps- Is there a 'Grow-Report' around anywhere Dude?

M

mosca negra

Very nice report & pics E! You did an Excellente job growing your Cindys out- MONSTERS! There is a Pineapple pheno keeper in every pack. Glad to hear you are running another pack-- this way you can do a grow report is you so choose!

Any way, Fine report and I am glad you are happy with our Cinderella 99! The high you are experiencing is the "Twisty Turvy" Roller Coaster high that Cindy delivers!

Cheers and I will be smoking some Cinderella 99 this weekend in your honor!!

Salute!

Mosca Negra