What's new

Mosca's C99 BX smoke report

the gnome

Veteran
ty vigin harvester,
Ive run 4 of Mosca's strains and all rocked AAA+ pheno's

517, not sure being "critical" was meant for me.
wasn't intended to come off that way...
I have no experience growing with a pot that size but with the right pheno I'm sure you could be a happy happy fella come harvest in pots that big.
my c99 gave me a 200+gram take out of a 3gallon gro bag with a 6wk veg

OT x IBG
@24 days
picture.php

517redeye

hell yea, I got 4 of them only half the pack sprouted one showed male preflowers. so we shall see ..what type of camera are you taking pics with that's my next investment.. gotta keep up with the jones

thegambler

Not trying to be critical.....just honest. My plants looked similar to your pic's Gnome. I just thought the "high" wasn't that potent. Mine turned out nice, just not strong enough for me.

517redeye

ive never smoked it and pineapple express is basically the shitty knock off version basic ..i wish i had a tent setup for males because i seen what the pollen does on elites

the gnome

Veteran
i snipped this off by mistake trimming the other day,
I think it's otm x ibg
forgot what i came off
:shucks:
pretty sure it otibg tho.

this was close to the bottom of the plant in popcorn land
picture.php

picture.php

Lao Tzu

it seems the black pheno is the deadly one. your ibg x otm has me very iterested, gnome. wonder if the c99 in azucar would allow more bubblegum flavor thru. your cured buds look very close to the mom.

GeorgeWKush

Picked up some cindy 99 clones in Denver that look similar. The high is nice but not overly potent. Sour diesel and haze strains seem to have a more "cerebral" or trippy high, but cindy 99 is a little more milder. I use her all day, more heavily at night to help me sleep. The yield is nice too imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts