What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RasG

YEAH HE CAUGHT A BUNCH OF HATERS BUT...CAUSE HIS GEAR IS AS JUST AS GOOD AS THE HIGH PRICE STUFF.....MY BUDDY INCANADA HAS BEEN RUNNING HIS GEAR FOR A WHILE AND SAYS ALL HIS STUFF ROCKS..AT $40 A PAK YOU CAN'T GO WRONG...THANKS FOR PASSN THE LOVE..DJ

thats what i gathered from all the drama from other "pros" over seeds they never tried

dreaded

:comfort:
No drama here.... I first heard of med 3-4 yrs. ago with that wcsd clone. I'm not in a med state so clones are far and in between for me.
I'm glad he's here so i can get what i have heard.. but not grown. Price is right... will prob. go up soon.
I have... ppk, wcsd, waiting on my silver skunk to arrive & conkushion to land
Then i'll be done till he finish working them.
I'm sure i'll find some keepers...
Sooooo... :thank you: Med-Man.
:dance013:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks dude.

u will really like the silver skunk. once she gets whored out a bit she will be a top seller. so unique, plus those are bx1's you got. so should be easy to find definitve phenos :)

med-man

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Med-Man....you really like to hype up this Purple kush Pain Killer cut you have like its the best clone out there...and then you find out later its really the Sr71 PK....I dont know if you realize but we Cali Folk have had that clone on the scene for many years and it never made headlines over any of the OG'z .... its not even a cut anyone ask for or keeps in rotation...

You brag about this Elite B.C. scene... but your taking our Left Overs and recycling them into seeds... Your bragging about a scene thats dated compared to its Southern Neighbor ...and then you used "swerves" gear back into the gene pool....I dunno man...Your game is Suspect

Lets the 10 Post and under crowd come take shots at me...Im telling it like it is

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
I know must seem I am against med man....though this is only the second thread of his I've posted in...however...if you look back...I haven't really dogged him out for anything other than his responses to a couple questions when he first arrived...in the other thread I ended up going back and forth w an idiot who was supporting medman w the argument that "genetics and lineage don't matter when making and selling seeds"
I know it seems like I have a problem w dude...but ask medman to count the number of his posts that I've rated helpful and you may see a different side....
My problem isn't w medman or his genes..

trust me I know what you mean, this is the conversations I was trying to have, in retrospect it was all my fault because I was trying to have the right conversation with the wrong ppl. heres one I started and heres another one that started around the same time:

is this how you breed quality genetics: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261740

Stabilizing desirable traits in heterozygous plants?: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261616

c'mon and stop by if you wanna know more than you know, I know I am . . .

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med-Man....you really like to hype up this Purple kush Pain Killer cut you have like its the best clone out there...and then you find out later its really the Sr71 PK....I dont know if you realize but we Cali Folk have had that clone on the scene for many years and it never made headlines over any of the OG'z .... its not even a cut anyone ask for or keeps in rotation...

You brag about this Elite B.C. scene... but your taking our Left Overs and recycling them into seeds... Your bragging about a scene thats dated compared to its Southern Neighbor ...and then you used "swerves" gear back into the gene pool....I dunno man...Your game is Suspect

Lets the 10 Post and under crowd come take shots at me...Im telling it like it is

i wish i could brag about being 100% certain about everything like you do. fact is i dont. everything is speculation. i said i spoke to some people with the cali pk about mine, and compared notes. thats it.

to me you sound like a 5 year or less grower. but thats me speaking from 20.

your west coast attitude is wack. you think those genes you claim came from cali? lol. they didnt.

you ever smoke the silver skunk? no....

ever smoke maple ridge kush? um no again...

if you ever spoke from real experience you would get a little more respect from me...until then

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dont know how long you been in cali but where do you think all our beasters go? cali hahaha

med-man

Galactic

us americans are a consumer nation. we spend indiscriminately and to be honest, are quite wasteful. some dumb cali folk probably just bought it for pig feed bc they know how to stay high out there.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when people make assumptions about someone making an insinuation over a txt msg just goes to show that a lot of people prefer short cuts to talking over thinking a little.

the bc-pk dominated the canadian/american market for over 5 years strong. people living in bubbles that never leave their house wouldnt be aware of this, and i do not judge em for it the way they like to judge others

med-man

RasG

got my beans in the mail...thank you really looking forward to finding some keepers and passing some clones to my friends in norcal...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice dude.

i have been runnign f-1's the last year. there are always at least 3 "elite" plants for mother production in every 10 pack

tha nk you for supporting and spread the genes :)

med-man

asilsweater

This post is hella late. But med man is solid as fuck!!! We in cali are spoiled but med man is up there with the best breeders in. Cali!!! Been in the trade. For 15. Yrs and med man is solid

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dunno...But I hope to run into dude eventually and discuss a few things...

Tynehead Tom

isn't med man the same med man from canada?
med man brand?
at least one bank in canada just did a restock so the guy is still in the game.... not in my garden tho :D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He's a rapper now ... lmao

seriously beanja!,,
i run testers for him years ago but never had him down as a rapper! lol,, bold statements about the size of his grows but never no rapping,,,:),,,,,s2

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He had been practicing w one of his alternate accounts...Can't remember the name but all responses were raps...

Latest posts

Latest posts