What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found Baby Mouse

Green Squall

What should I do? I kill mice by the dozen via traps but I'm not sure I can do that with a baby? Don't want to leave it on in the cold to die slowly...Should I put it out of ifs misery or let nature take its course outdoors?

Green Squall

Doubt it. I removed an empty nest I found yesterday in the filter area under the hood. Today I find baby mouse on passenger side floor.

therevverend

Veteran
One time my cat caught a huge rat in the middle of the night, brought it in my room. I got the rat and put it in a bucket. To release it in the woods in the morning. By morning the rat gave birth to a rat family.
Didn't feel like killing them so I took them to an animal shelter. When they took the bucket in the back the big rat jumped out and ran all over the place. I was glad to get out of there and pass the responsibility to someone else.
When my rat maims vermin so they can't survive I bop 'em on the head with a heavy stick. They die instantly.
Or the animal shelter, or you have a new pet..

troutman

Seed Whore
Release it in the forest if you don't want a pet mouse.

For pet mouse get a hamster cage and have fun. LOL

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Sorry, I am not a Buddhist.. and I live in a house in the woods...

If you found a mouse in or near your house and you don't wanna kill it yourself, put it outside at least 200 feet away and let nature take it's course..

"You can't save all the puppies in the pound.."

troutman

Seed Whore
Another great plan: :biggrin:

Go eat at an all you can eat buffet and release the mouse and start yelling
Mouse Infested Restaurant and then you and everybody else might get
a free meal. LOLZ

Green Squall

I'm more worried about my new car! If there's one, surely there's more. My fan blower is all fucked up and I bet its due to these damn mice.

Green Squall

I all of a sudden feel like the guy from the movie Willard.

Crispin-Glover-Willard-720x310.jpg

willard-hero.jpg