What's new

C- Banana aka Banana Kush

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Very nice report. How much more does it cost to get the terps tested?

dank.Frank

You know I've actually never purchased a terp profile for flowers before. The club that I supply usually takes care of that. I wanna say its around $100 for potency and terp profile.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well that just sealed one of my spots in the garden when I set the tent back up. I am gonna make sure the banana has a nice spot to flower in my next round.

Congrats on those numbers that has to be the first 30% test I have seen.

SourDank

Veteran
30%....very impressive. Add some banana to that and you may have my holy grail there lol. Hope to see you do some things with this fine lady

Damn man looks good. Wish Internet had smellovision. I too am wondering the terpine composition of the flowers. Do some breeding with the cherry kush I got and make a cherry banana milkshake.

jimmyd42

A friend just picked up two ounces of this downtown seattle for 100 bucks an ounce, it actually smells like bananas. A LOT.

I had to google it to make sure there is actually banana weed. was not disappointed.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you can pick it up from your clone guy what are you waiting for man doo it

OK I got the banana kush. The guy had sprayed it with forbid 4 times to get rid of spider mites. So I cut it down to a couple of inches and dipped it 4 times so it should be clean now.

I hope it is the same as IC OVO's banana kush but I doubt it.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Hey IC, what's goin on with our favorite banana lady?!

She's rocking out. Probably the best run I've had with her in a long time. Only 21 days in and stacking. Putting out tons of resin though. I've dropped my temps to 72-74F at all times and the resin production is much higher.

OK I got the banana kush. The guy had sprayed it with forbid 4 times to get rid of spider mites. So I cut it down to a couple of inches and dipped it 4 times so it should be clean now.

I hope it is the same as IC OVO's banana kush but I doubt it.

Yikes - I hope the cut is okay after all that!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
After a 2 month cure.

picture.php

thanks for starting this thread. any idea whether your cutting is the orgnkid cut or not?

the bud tops look pretty similar, dense swollen calyx foxtails, the bud you got tested has
a spade shape also. does yours have a higher than normal hunger for calcium?