What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats chucky growin now

G

A smorgusboard even!

You know what the chuck Im trying to spell? :chin:
Its like a buffet but bigger! lol

Later, :Bolt:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro i have been real busy with my harvest and aint had much time to check the place out, your garden is looking great as always and has an awesome selection too. I have been lucky enough to get 3 Bankok Blackout females and have just put them into flower.....how is the stretch and flowering time on them? Im real excited, they are beautiful looking plants.
Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
truecannabliss hey bro glad ya started some of the BANGKOK BLACKOUT your gonna love the smoke the stretch depends on wjat side of the X they lean to the THAI side is going to stretch alot but the AMNESIA side is'nt bad the flower time is about 75 days and the more amnesia side and a bit longer for the more thai side of the X
i really hope you enjoy it

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
As always "don't go home, plenty to see here folks"...Monkey Snooze..Gumble Bums..Blue Moon Rocks..hehe I love the names..
I haven't been over in awhile..but I see you're growin some Brain Damage(the original name of BubbleDust)..can't wait to see how yours turn out..
Single kola the main is ridicules..I'm finishing some trained clones now..the buds are nice and spread out..that said..even at a loss..
I like having the ridicules main kola around..
Just cause that's how I like to roll..I'll be back.. :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya cyf :wave:
Happy New Year - and btw glad to see you rockin in the new year with a variety of tasty ladies! Emphasis on *variety*! Today the Monkey Snooze Monkey Dooze and Dain Bramage have caught my attention :yoinks: Looking great, wishin ya the best for a bud-iful '07 :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg...looks like i'm blind or somethun...:confused:...been hoovering this site for 6 months now and i mist this :cool : thread ....you have yourself a healty crop there...
nway.... you have a :lurk: more...
good job !

70s_PotHead

Core said:
omg...looks like i'm blind or somethun...:confused:...been hoovering this site for 6 months now and i mist this :cool : thread ....you have yourself a healty crop there...
nway.... you have a :lurk: more...
good job !

Chucky's always got some good dank growen :canabis:

70s :joint:

G

Hot Damn!!Brother Chucks got the mega grow on,Baskin Robbins gots nuttin on you do they!!Lookin great Bro,hope all is well :wave:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Core hey hey thanx for commin by to peep the girls
70s_PotHead i try to keep the danky flowin my friend
RED145 dayum a blast from the past glad to see you still be around brudda
moth good of ya to stop bro

AND TANX FOR THE PRAISE GUYS

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
70s_PotHead said: