What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

yahooman

yahooman,

Yes, what you have is leaf septoria, also known as black leaf spot, or rose leaf spot...

It will spread and cause your foliage to turn yellow and fall off..
It usually starts near the bottom of the plant and works it's way upward...

The good news is, it does not affect the buds themselves.
The bad news is, if all the leaves on your plant fall off, your plant won't live long enough to grow any buds...(or very few smaller buds)

I hope it's not to late, (but that looks pretty bad for this early in the season)

It is a fungal disease and spread by spores...

First, cut off all the really bad infected leaves...and carry them a long way off from your girls to dump them..(best to burn them though)

Second, mix 1 slightly heaping tablespoon of Potassium Bicarbonate and 1 teaspoon of Murphy's Oil Soap to a gallon of water..

put it in your garden sprayer and spray the girls.. Be sure to spray the bottoms of the leaves too...

You probably need more than 1 gallon for a bunch of plants,
so mix accordingly...
Don't spray more often than every 10 days...You will notice if it's working in 2 or 3 days..

This mixture raises the pH level of the surface of the leaves to where the fungus cannot survive.
But don't overdo it because you will get pH burn on the leaves.(but that's not nearly as bad as the septoria...)

Good luck...

PS... do you see this disease on the shrubs and bushes surrounding you hidden garden?
If so, make more mixture and spray them too...

ive done all that you instructed,now time will tell

thank you for the advice!!

PDX Dopesmoker

A lot of my best remaining plants around town all disappeared recently, but this one is still sticking around in the dirt next to the sidewalk.
a45xu4P.jpg

beanjas

A super special looking dosidos male . Nice fat clusters of pollen sacs , A little purple hue and very vigorous.

Attachments

• 20190711_202332.jpg
    20190711_202332.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 11

PDX Dopesmoker

You did an awesome job PDX. Were they from seed on the spots?

How many did you put out?

I planted soaked seed, i put them in water until they all sunk and then I transferred them to a wet paper towel, waited a day or two and then took them out for a walk and planted them wherever looked good. I used an allen wrench to dig a little hole and drop a seed in it.
There were probably about 1000 seeds in all and I don't remember exactly where they all were planted, but I've seen enough plants growing around town that I know my sprouting percentage has to have been pretty good.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn guys I just came a hair from breaking my ankle. I was coming off the hill to water my container stuff and got tripped up, rolled my ankle all my way under me, it still could possibly have damage. When it happened it took a few mins before I could put some weight on it. And oh I broke a beautiful Bellini almost 6ft tall in half when I fell....I damn near wanted to cry that plant was doing great. Do it basically snapped in half, I heard something snap when I fell. But I'll find something in a 5gal pot and put in the old Bellini pop.

But anyway guys I got up to the guerilla plot and it's definitely gonna have to have more water carried in. I'm try to post some guerilla plot stuff. There's a few things I pulled a several more I should've

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's some more guerilla plants, I gotta get in my book so we know what plants what. I know by looking at some but not ones I've never grew. Some more guerilla plants

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've gotta few more but that's kinda what it is.I forgot to take my sprayer to bug spray those. I'm gonna have to go back in the next 2 days. I'm gonna have to try to carry what I can so I can hopefully get a decent harvest. I'm very worried something is wrong with my ankle. I've gotta get to my plants lol, man I'm a little scared. Gonna have to be careful, I can't believe I broke that Bellini, I've got a Lemon Tart from Cali Conn I was keeping inside to clone off of. But I dunno I probably got something I can switch from 5gal to the 10gal the Bellini was in. I've got a huge Ocean Grown Cookies in a 5gal pot more than likely I'll put her in that. I'm sure I'll find something to put in a5gal bucket soon. That would have been so bad for my family if I hurt my foot and work this summer. It's the kinda job you gotta make a huge commitment too, I definitely gotta allow a bit more time and be slower in the mtns, especially around the plants. I broke the small Serious 6 with the water hose yesterday, lol can't help but laugh. I was pulling the water hose in and the bucket wasn't sable enough and it took a tumble. The main stem broke but I might have taped her up....fingers crossed. It looks like it might be ok. But I just gotta be careful, I'm usually a very careful person. These freak accidents. But I've got about 75% thinking the Serious 6 will mend back together in a couple days.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
yahooman,

Yes, what you have is leaf septoria, also known as black leaf spot, or rose leaf spot...

It will spread and cause your foliage to turn yellow and fall off..
It usually starts near the bottom of the plant and works it's way upward...

The good news is, it does not affect the buds themselves.
The bad news is, if all the leaves on your plant fall off, your plant won't live long enough to grow any buds...(or very few smaller buds)

I hope it's not to late, (but that looks pretty bad for this early in the season)

It is a fungal disease and spread by spores...

First, cut off all the really bad infected leaves...and carry them a long way off from your girls to dump them..(best to burn them though)

Second, mix 1 slightly heaping tablespoon of Potassium Bicarbonate and 1 teaspoon of Murphy's Oil Soap to a gallon of water..

put it in your garden sprayer and spray the girls.. Be sure to spray the bottoms of the leaves too...

You probably need more than 1 gallon for a bunch of plants,
so mix accordingly...
Don't spray more often than every 10 days...You will notice if it's working in 2 or 3 days..

This mixture raises the pH level of the surface of the leaves to where the fungus cannot survive.
But don't overdo it because you will get pH burn on the leaves.(but that's not nearly as bad as the septoria...)

Good luck...

PS... do you see this disease on the shrubs and bushes surrounding you hidden garden?
If so, make more mixture and spray them too...

Yea Bud I've got the exact problem your describing on a,big San Fernando Lemon Kush. What is Potassium are you taking about baking soda? And can you use dawn or something I'll not sure if they have Murphy's soap, I'd have to look, I put some Green Cure on them once, I'd like to try your mix. Thats around friend :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got all my plants in this section, I remember one plant last season got some kinda fungal problem. I swear I almost know the vine, bush causing the problem. I know this Green Cure has a strong hint of baking soda, so I was figuring Buds recipe is baking soda, and soap?? I've picked and picked leaves it's about 7ft tall plant, the weed is killer I grew some indoors. So I hope to get her the proper cure. Thanks Bud

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've gotta few more but that's kinda what it is.I forgot to take my sprayer to bug spray those. I'm gonna have to go back in the next 2 days. I'm gonna have to try to carry what I can so I can hopefully get a decent harvest. I'm very worried something is wrong with my ankle. I've gotta get to my plants lol, man I'm a little scared. Gonna have to be careful, I can't believe I broke that Bellini, I've got a Lemon Tart from Cali Conn I was keeping inside to clone off of. But I dunno I probably got something I can switch from 5gal to the 10gal the Bellini was in. I've got a huge Ocean Grown Cookies in a 5gal pot more than likely I'll put her in that. I'm sure I'll find something to put in a5gal bucket soon. That would have been so bad for my family if I hurt my foot and work this summer. It's the kinda job you gotta make a huge commitment too, I definitely gotta allow a bit more time and be slower in the mtns, especially around the plants. I broke the small Serious 6 with the water hose yesterday, lol can't help but laugh. I was pulling the water hose in and the bucket wasn't sable enough and it took a tumble. The main stem broke but I might have taped her up....fingers crossed. It looks like it might be ok. But I just gotta be careful, I'm usually a very careful person. These freak accidents. But I've got about 75% thinking the Serious 6 will mend back together in a couple days.

Those mountains are dangerous. Mountain living makes you tough. I will pray for you, brother! God is with us! Keep the hope!

Don't worry, only fear God. Can you get help watering? It may start raining again in a few days! We are going to be getting some hot weather later this month, but the mountains of WV will be less hot it looks like. Hopefully you can take it easy for a couple days and let it heal up. Get some good rest. You know how tough God made us. You can get an ankle support at the local drug store to help stabilize it.

temp_probhazards_d8_14_contours.png

610prcp.new.gif

814prcp.new.gif

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those mountains are dangerous. Mountain living makes you tough. I will pray for you, brother! God is with us! Keep the hope!

Don't worry, only fear God. Can you get help watering? It may start raining again in a few days! We are going to be getting some hot weather later this month, but the mountains of WV will be less hot it looks like. Hopefully you can take it easy for a couple days and let it heal up. Get some good rest. You know how tough God made us. You can get an ankle support at the local drug store to help stabilize it.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Thanks, I thank God I don't think it's broke, That's my good ankle I rolled. I've got a plate an screws in my other foot from a car accident. Plus I've really worked hard this season. I'd be on crutches trying to get to plants. No I don't let nobody in on what I'm doing, I'd love to offer my daughter BF some bread and or bud to help carry a load of water. I just haven't been around him enough to trust him. Maybe if the situation is there next yr. I can't believe how dry everything is, it's rained several times, and I carried in water a few days ago. I figured I'm looking at every 2 days unless it's a hard soaking rain. But I'll be glad if it cools back down, the last wk has been miserable. I'd love to see a complete day on just hard rain. If I go to WM the next few days I might get a gas, or water jug to make carrying in water easier than milk jugs I use lol. I'm definitely gonna tender/sore I can already tell. So hopefully it'll be ok so I can get water took in. Like I'm saying just because it comes a 10min shower doesn't mean your plants are getting a lot of water. I'd like to have somebody I could trust, I'm just scared of somebody telling somebody and then we know how that goes into trouble.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yea Bud I've got the exact problem your describing on a,big San Fernando Lemon Kush. What is Potassium are you taking about baking soda? And can you use dawn or something I'll not sure if they have Murphy's soap, I'd have to look, I put some Green Cure on them once, I'd like to try your mix. Thats around friend :tiphat:

Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate...I've never used it.. It may contain too much sodium (salt)

Google potassium bicarbonate.. You can order it online.. Should be $6 to $8 per pound...

And I use Murphy's Oil soap because it is pretty close to pure. Made of plant and vegetable oils. I would not use Dawn! it is a detergent, not a soap.
You can buy it at Wallyworld and Dollar General..

I also use just the Murphy Oil soap mixed with water (4 tbsp per gallon of water) to kill aphids on my vegetable garden.

Greencure is too expensive... i've never used it..

PS.. be sure to spray the Po-Bicarb mixture on all the bushes and shrubs around your grow....If you look, you will see the Septoria there also..

Here's the hideout 4 days ago:

Attachments

• hideout July 8.jpg
    hideout July 8.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Baking soda is sodium bicarbonate...I've never used it.. It may contain too much sodium (salt)

Google potassium bicarbonate.. You can order it online.. Should be $6 to $8 per pound...

And I use Murphy's Oil soap because it is pretty close to pure. Made of plant and vegetable oils. I would not use Dawn! it is a detergent, not a soap.
You can buy it at Wallyworld and Dollar General..

I also use just the Murphy Oil soap mixed with water (4 tbsp per gallon of water) to kill aphids on my vegetable garden.

Greencure is too expensive... i've never used it..

PS.. be sure to spray the Po-Bicarb mixture on all the bushes and shrubs around your grow....If you look, you will see the Septoria there also..

Here's the hideout 4 days ago:

dang I was just at WM, I might be able to get the stuff together, definitely wanna make some of this I'll use next year if I don't get it this season. I'M not really sure if I've got enough money to get the stuff until next week. I really appreciate the recipe and will get some made

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
man I'm having a real hard time watering, I damn near fell again. I'm just gonna have to carry small amount. It's hard on side on a mtn even with a,few places dug out to stand. the ankle is bad, I'm gonna have to figure a way to get to the guerilla plot and I'm not sure if I'm up to it, but there's not really a choice these plants need fed, and I'm gonna give it a go. But I bought a 5gal jugs that's a pierce of shit, I'm gonna be Wed before I can take that stupid thing back. This is a different WM and I found a nice pair of friskars and got them. But it's definitely gonna take some time on my ankle, I'm gonna have to try and work around it. I seriously might have this xray Wed, I'm in a lot of pain. But I gotta wait it out until harvest hopefully. Also I took the Ocean Grown Cookies outta the 5gal and kinda elevated potted it into a 10gal. This plant is growing good, hopefully the extra soil might give ya a bigger plant in theory.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Praying for ya, brother! That's tough! Its going to be hot, but the mountains generally stay cooler I think, just more humid. Its steep out there! Don't roll it again! Next time you water, cover the plants soil with leaves or some sort of debris for mulch, it will conserve water. Our God of hope is with us. In Him is salvation and love. Keep with God's Spirit. Don't give up my brother! :smoke:

Will go out to visit tomorrow to water and spray the foliage down with the bacillius revitatilize spray. Kind of wondering how things went this week, if I will see any disease progression or not. I think they are growing out of it when I last saw them on saturday. Stay tuned for the update! :smoke:

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Good news everybody, I found one of the bigger plants that I thought had been removed by the gardener. It turns out it was just hidden so good that I walked by it thinking it was gone twice times before I noticed a little serrated blade sticking sticking out amongst the ornamentals the pot plant its mixed in with. Apparently grape hyacinth makes a pretty decent cover for plants under 2' high.

Latest posts

Latest posts