BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
picture.php

:tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Man if you own a PS4 I recommend Ghost of Tsushima! Dopest game I played in a long time. Kinda Like a samurai version of red dead 2 but I think I like it more.

OilGuy

With the right strains, I can get lost in just about anything. League of Legends, Call of Duty, even stuff like the Sims lol.

madson

Mario Kart or Mario Party are really timeless classics. but last 2 years i only played PUBG

back in the days i loved it to play CS 1.6 stoned

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I remember spending hundreds of hours in NWO vs WCW back on the n64. https://store.steampowered.com/app/564230/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World/ is supposed to be really good, but I haven't picked it up yet.

Yep hehe, I got the WCWNWO World Tour and Revenge on N64, too. Still play em from time to time :)

Fire Pro is pretty good, very Japanese - which can be a good thing, or a bad thing - and there´s definitely a learning curve to it. Better than the WWE 2K games IMO. They've been same old same old for way too long.

Can't beat Shaq-Fu, BAY-BAY! Not because it's a good game or anything, it kinda sucks, which makes it hard to beat 'cause god damn mang! :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Old game but fun.
I spent many nights trying to find a hidden world by escaping to the hills in the distance.

[iframe1]kwaEr0M_TGw[/iframe1]

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Old game but fun.
I spent many nights trying to find a hidden world by escaping to the hills in the distance.

[iframe1]kwaEr0M_TGw[/iframe1]
Hahahaha man that BOOM and being shot back into the map brings back so many memories. They had a monster truck game in the same engine that did the same thing.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Re-installed Killing Floor 2, still some of the best FPS gunplay made from bytes. Also been playing a lot of River City Ransom Underground and UNO. UNO is a good game for when everybody is stoned/drunk/tired.