What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Neighbor is a Grow House!

cashmunny

I'm in the MYOB camp. You have no idea who these people are or who might be backing them.

Not only that, I would say that if you are concerned about your own security, or fire, or your family, GTFO of dodge. It shouldn't be your problem but they made it your problem.

If you can't stomach moving... fuck it, say nothing, do nothing. You're legal. Do not get involved.

Bulldog11

Veteran
You guys are going about this all wrong. Sneak into his house with the key you have. Steal all the grow equipment, plants and computers. Then wrap some police caution tape around the house. Next time they come home they will think the cops raided them and that is the last you will ever see of these people. As a bonus you come up on tons of free stuff. Bring a bat just in case.

No, I am just playing. Don't do anything, I agree with Medmaker. Any actions in this case are most likely going to have a negative impact on you. Just carry on with your life like you always have.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
wow.

Its okay cause i do it, but not you! Especially cause of how old you are and how you look and those cars you dirve.
I think you should stop and leave it to the pros like me who never fuck up or get judged by others because nobody knows about me or so i think.

Anyone here ever stick there hand in a fire?
Better question, anyone ever stick there hand in a fire twice ?

To each his own its your path to take.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Dude...all of your "options" are so unbelievably childish, stupid and just about criminal. How about you not bother your neighbors at all. Unless you own your neighorhood, leave it alone. If you were my neighbor and I knew you were stirring shit around your head like that about me, regardless of what you thought I was doing....oooh.

Worry about the coke dealer in your hood...that's where the problems are, not the dude that wants to grow more weed than you can.

One thing you need to know about the big boys...is they've seen their share of rippers, jealous motherf*ckers and snitches. I can tell you with 100% truth that they are waaaaaay more street smart than you are.....watch it.

Hella THC

Maybe it's already been asked but...

How much of a grow OP could they be running by NOT showing up for months at a time?? Things seem suspicious, sure, but I would think if it was a grow house, they would be far more active than just a few times a year. Just my thoughts.

Could be a stash house of some sort.

Dude...all of your "options" are so unbelievably childish, stupid and just about criminal. How about you not bother your neighbors at all. Unless you own your neighorhood, leave it alone. If you were my neighbor and I knew you were stirring shit around your head like that about me, regardless of what you thought I was doing....oooh.

Worry about the coke dealer in your hood...that's where the problems are, not the dude that wants to grow more weed than you can.

Yeah, that.

grouchy

Invite them to your neighborhood association meeting. Make sure to have a cleaning tray overfull with pot and discuss plans on how to keep the neighborhood profile lower than it currently is.

sito007

like a wise person told me once when i was a young and ready to bust a nut!!! , lol
Be quite and watch , when you know and see that some Dum fuckface have left their goods out in the open and think it all good. Waite til last minute just before the person realize their shit is unblocked ,, attack and harvest and all their shit then leave a note ,say something like you know who they are and tell them to bounce or you will take all the video and pictures you have gather all this time to the authority's . or you can just harvest and take all their shit not say anything or leave any note , leave them shocked and move out
:2cents::fsu::2cents:

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Why are these rippers not being banned? Do we support robberies on this site???

I like this thread....these rippers are just exposing themselves to the good people here.

Hella THC

Think of it this way... if you saw the dude with a straw up his nose blowin some powder, or carrying celly wrapped kilos into his pad, would you leave a note? Would you give him a wink and ask how the snow is this time of year? Would you want to get friendly at the mailbox? Would you want to converse with these sorts? Fuck no!

So why on earth would you even want to give a damn about these folks? The ONLY option you have is to not give yourself any options. Don't even let yourself think about acting on these thoughts. It's so silly.

There are real, terrible criminals all around us, every day, everywhere we go... doesn't give you an excuse to frisk everyone you see because of your perceived concerns.

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but this could SERIOUSLY pose a risk to you if you act on it. For Gods sake, please just keep to yourself.

cashmunny

say something like you know who they are and tell them to bounce or you will take all the video and pictures you have gather all this time to the authority's . or you can just harvest and take all their shit not say anything or leave any note , leave them shocked and move out
:2cents::fsu::2cents:

Jeez, I hope you are kidding. Otherwise this is a good way to end up dead.

sito007

Come on ppl just pulling ya chain, i would not do that shit I'm just watching this old movie called once upon a time in America and reading on IC so when i type i'm writing like a gangster lmao, Don't get your panties in a bunch and smoke one bro

guest396

Do I break in (still have extra key from previoys neighbors in that house cause they were friendly) and just leave the note on the door to the garage and scare the shit out of them?

if i came home and caught you in my house you'd become milk carton art.
your online name says it all. mind yours or later you will regret it.

ohgee

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
First, I must confess, I have not read through the entire thread. :nono:
So my post is redundant, I apologize.
:fsu:

A couple years ago I was confronted w/ a slightly similar predicament.
At the time, I lived in an state in the SE; where there is NO tolerance of MJ. One warm, sunny day I was walking my dogs through an apt. complex next to my n'hood. As I walked by, I noticed 3 or 4 flowering cannabis plants, about 4'' tall, on a balcony of the 3rd floor of one of the apt. buildings. It was quite visible from the street and sidewalk below. (Obviously they weren't the brightest bulbs, and new growers, by the looks of the plants; looking at them from 3 floors away.)

After getting over the initial shock of what I'd just seen, (after all this is an area where you just don't expect to see this),
I started to think, what I should do? :chin: Should I warn them? Or just mind my own business?

After thinking a bit and consulting several people in IC's chat, I finally decided to write a note warning them. I thought, I would want someone to warn me, and considering how much trouble they could be in if they were to get caught, I decided I had to warn them.

So here's what I did:
I wrote a nice note, telling them not to worry, that I too enjoy mj; but that I was concerned for their safety, b/c I'd seen the plants, and warning them to be more careful.

Of course the note was written more discreetly, in case someone else were to find the note. I then made a couple suggestions, for example: keeping them in trash cans to conceal them, if they ever wanted to put them on the balcony again, (which was actually an idea someone in chat gave me, from Yukon's trashcan grow.)
Then I signed it, 'Good luck! Please stay safe; a friend.'

Since I couldn't tell what apt. # the balcony belonged to, I taped the note to an apple :biglaugh: so that I'd be able to throw it up to the third floor balcony, (hopefully...This is another reason the note vague; my aim isn't the best, so I was worried it might land on the second floor balcony by mistake, where I would be unable to retrieve it. :biglaugh:)

When I threw it up there, it made a loud *THUMP*. I could see someone get up and walk over to the window to look to see what the noise was. I hobbled away as fast as I could, w/ my huge dogs in tow. :bigeye: I'm sure it was hilarious to watch.

Anyway, perhaps you should consider leaving an apple w/ a note! ;) I recommend gala...that's what I used. But seriously, if you do anything at all, please be cautious. Sadly, there are a lotta bad guys involved in our beloved plant, b/c of all of the $ to be made; guys that you wouldn't want knowing that you know about what they're up to. So I'd be very cautious indeed. Perhaps doing nothing is the best thing. Although my first instinct would be to warn them, just as I did last time, so that no one else notices and they don't get into any trouble. Good Luck Sneaky!! :yes:

I hope that this finds you all doing and feeling well! :smoke:
Be peaceful, friends!

praisehim.

Veteran
sneaks: dude, i say write the letter.. slip it under the door. tell em their safe, an you, anonymous neiighboor, love chronic, but would really appreciate it if they invested in more panda film for their light leaks in the garage and a better scrubber for smell....haha. that would be awesome. if i were the grower, i'd be so stoked i'd be lookin for you just to hook you up...

i say mind your own business as a street smart person. as a grower id say i would want to know when im slipping. leave a note to sound like "dont freak or be alarmed this is a neighborhood of old hippies who all blaze we have all tried playing with lights and gardens whn we were young also and love to see young pepole share the passion at some point in there lifes but stay safe and we can help keep leo far away from all of us invest in some panda and scrubbers now take this joint or bud enclosed as a welcome to the neighborhood stay safe and grow in peace"

now as for the rest of you dicks on the site that sound like your rooting that the guys get busted or robbed are repulsive and deserve any bad karma that comes your way. for fucks sake i dont want to see anyone busted.(well not for growing)as far as the cars go that dont make them thugs punks or anything. im sure if they came in booming being loud and doing dumb stuff he would have alot more complaints. they might be family guys with young kids growing remote to keep it away from there family.
as for the guy who started the thred man you got to back up you are doing and thinking some way bad stuff i was a martial arts instructor and would take on multiple pepole with out a worry but i would deserve to get shot if i was peeking over fences and going on porches wtf are you thinking man i dont care how tough you are a phone call, a trigger, or a couple hundred dollars to some cracked out or strung out fean can have lots of bad things happen. dont put yourself in a fight if ya dont have to. i mean its obvious you have been watching them for a while like a hawk and you cought them slippin with the light one time bad mess up on there part. buckets bad, but you shouldnt have even known about that smell well what can i say dumb just hope they dont get cought. mabey they should join ic since obviously some of you talking smack in here have never ever slipped even a lil like having a small crack in your curtin and a door gettin opended for a second lite leak or say ill leave thoese buckets till tomrrow ill wash them then. cause god for bid if ya did. some pepole think ya deserve to get busted wtf

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Are you that cop that moved in next to that other dude?

If you're in a medical state, you're not the only one who can grow weed legally. They may be legal too. And if you're in California, the odds just went up. I never peer into my neighbors house for fear they may see me looking in. That could be why they closed the shades. They saw you scoping out their house. As for the dank smelly weed, it could have been a flashback or strong memory.

sito007

At the time, I lived in an state in the SE; where there is NO tolerance of MJ. One warm, sunny day I was walking my dogs through an apt. complex next to my n'hood. As I walked by, I noticed 3 or 4 flowering cannabis plants, about 4'' tall, on a balcony of the 3rd floor of one of the apt. buildings. It was quite visible from the street and sidewalk below. (Obviously they weren't the brightest bulbs, and new growers, by the looks of the plants; looking at them from 3 floors away.)

After getting over the initial shock of what I'd just seen, (after all this is an area where you just don't expect to see this),
I started to think, what I should do? :chin: Should I warn them? Or just mind my own business?

After thinking a bit and consulting several people in IC's chat, I finally decided to write a note warning them. I thought, I would want someone to warn me, and considering how much trouble they could be in if they were to get caught, I decided I had to warn them.

So here's what I did:
I wrote a nice note, telling them not to worry, that I too enjoy mj; but that I was concerned for their safety, b/c I'd seen the plants, and warning them to be more careful.

Of course the note was written more discreetly, in case someone else were to find the note. I then made a couple suggestions, for example: keeping them in trash cans to conceal them, if they ever wanted to put them on the balcony again, (which was actually an idea someone in chat gave me, from Yukon's trashcan grow.)

Since I couldn't tell what apt. # the balcony belonged to, I taped the note to an apple :biglaugh: so that I'd be able to throw it up to the third floor balcony, (hopefully...This is another reason the note vague; my aim isn't the best, so I was worried it might land on the second floor balcony by mistake, where I would be unable to retrieve it. :biglaugh:)

When I threw it up there, it made a loud *THUMP*. I could see someone get up and walk over to the window to look to see what the noise was. I hobbled away as fast as I could, w/ my huge dogs in tow. :bigeye: I'm sure it was hilarious to watch.

Anyway, perhaps you should consider leaving an apple w/ a note! ;) I recommend gala...that's what I used. But seriously, if you do anything at all, please be cautious. Sadly, there are a lotta bad guys involved in our beloved plant, b/c of all of the $ to be made; guys that you wouldn't want knowing that you know about what they're up to. So I'd be very cautious indeed. Perhaps doing nothing is the best thing. Although my first instinct would be to warn them, just as I did last time, so that no one else notices and they don't get into any trouble. Good Luck Sneaky!! :yes:

Be peaceful, friends!

so what happened at the end? did they move out or what happened to the plants?

If it were me I would take advantage of the situation and have a chat with the guy(s) next time I saw them there. I would mosey over and strike up a conversation and say something like this: " Brother, i couyldn't help but notice that your crib has all the signs of a grow..and I worry that someone will call the pigs if they notice also...so I wanted to tip you off so you could tighten it up".

Hell, it might even turn into an opportunity to share the profits..if they are there very seldom you could offer to be the good neighbor and take care of the grow for them...that would keep them more safe and couild make you a goodly amount. Thats IF you are willing to step out and take the risk...if not then just tell the guy that if it is obvious to you then it is likley obvious to others and they may not be as cool as you are.

I bet they would appreciate it...maybe enough to be really nice to you..and in any case you would have done the right thing...I would never discourage anyone from growing and these guys should get the benefit of the doubt, just as you would like.

M

mrred

If you can find their house based on 2 cars that they have thousands of in my city...come next door and well smoke a bowl :)
I have seen them a handfull of times in 5 months and it was at night I doubt ill run into them so anonymous letter n the mailbox will work

yea but 2 buddys with the same make?

i say slip a note under the door

SneakySneaky

Veteran

So here's what I did:

Anyway, perhaps you should consider leaving an apple w/ a note! ;) I recommend gala...that's what I used. But seriously, if you do anything at all, please be cautious. Sadly, there are a lotta bad guys involved in our beloved plant, b/c of all of the $ to be made; guys that you wouldn't want knowing that you know about what they're up to. So I'd be very cautious indeed. Perhaps doing nothing is the best thing. Although my first instinct would be to warn them, just as I did last time, so that no one else notices and they don't get into Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

y trouble. Good Luck Sneaky!! :yes:

Be peaceful, friends!

this is exactly the kind of response i was hoping for. i enjoy constructive negativity but quite a few people have taken this thread to the deep end.

so if you live in a nice neighborhood and your new neighbor is a slum and their shitty property decreases the value of your house should i still not say anything or is that beinga nosy neighbor?? All i wanna do is help these guys fix the problem which will help me sleep a lot better at night.

As per these guys not comin over but once every few months that is incorrect. i work from home and their house is right next to mine, if they showed up my dog would go crazy and tell me somebody was close whether i wanted to know or not. Its pretty easy to setup a self sufficient system that you dont need to be there but once a month or so. intelligrow system with automated topoff rez and nutrient injector options. veg for a month throw clones in aerocloner and put veg to flower, come back in 2 weeks and take the massively rooted clones out and check in on babies. what do ya know its harvest time and ive been to the house 3 times.

everytime i go out my front door i look right into their living room, when they leave the same light on inside and the blinds open and NO furniture inside except a bs futon.....somethings up.

Latest posts

Latest posts