What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Real People behind Biden

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
You maybe right. But it would have at least reduced the price on the things we buy from you, so we could have bought more, and created more american jobs. Not really something for you to be happy about.

White Beard

‘As far as i know, no one was looking for a liberal messiah when they voted for Joe.’
Oh come on; all those bored millenials with no jobs and militant girlfriends spitting at the Police? They think old Biden is gonna gift them the jobs on easy street, get them an apartment down Brooklyn way, make their empty lives happy? . Theyll be back out rioting and stealing when they wonder why Old Biddy’s just another member of the elite and Cortez and co., BLM get all the freebies and grant cheques. And youre paying for it in your taxes....
My mistake: the world turns, and the stupid make way for the crazy stupid :tiphat:

You keep implying im a Trump supporter. Can younot appreciate there may be a few other opinions besides Republicans and Democrats. Its a kind of Socratic plan to make you see how ridiculous the US has made itself , a caricature of democracy...
Your camouflage is impeccable

My apologies.
After reading your original post, i mistook you for an alt-right, red hat wearing, trump worshipper.
My mistake.
A mistake *anyone* could make...

Canadians won’t listen to him.
He traps retail workers & rants until mall security gets called

You’re not worth the bother. Bad enough you being a troll, a troll from another country though?

Now now. You are being xenophobic..I thought that was for all those southern redneck types like me?
Right again, as usual, King Friday....
Fixed your blown quote for you...
Didnt ya know ? jobs is baaaad,,, LOL

I guess we know what YOU do for amusement...and it isn’t “working”

h.h.

Veteran
You maybe right. But it would have at least reduced the price on the things we buy from you, so we could have bought more, and created more american jobs. Not really something for you to be happy about.

Sorry. No discounts.

h.h.

Veteran
Yeah, that's not how trade deals work.

Trade in your broke down Land Rover if you need more cash. Push your Jag down to the dealer. If it’s downhill, you can take the MG or get the Triumph out of the scrap heap. Maybe you can get your Bentley back from VW.

Again you have nothing we want. That’s how trade deals work. Trump fed you a load of shit. Don’t feel bad. He did the same thing here. That’s his MO.

Brandy

https://youtu.be/zJAsOGizkfU

Delta Dawn
https://youtu.be/r0Xgt37rVOo

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
maxresdefault.jpg

X

xavier7995

Lol, no, it creates jobs in China and Malaysia, same as when we buy that shit. We don't build stuff here. The fuck is this "we canceled your Healthcare to put more money in your pocket" shit.

This thread is embarrassing. I will take jose over these lazy cry baby fuckers that can't compete in the real world.

Hopefully things chill in the coming weeks and some meaningful dialogues can occur, not gonna happen with this silly crap.

Cannavore

Veteran
I must say I find it baffling that Biden got elected. Now the US has exchanged one group of elites for another. I noticed this in the media yesterday and for me it sums up the ethos of the new liberal left: entitled and anti white working class:

‘Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
US House candidate, NY-14
It’s not too late for them to do the right thing. Lincoln Project should take the L and publicly pledge to give a lot of their fundraising to the people who actually made a big difference.

Benjamin Dixon
@BenjaminPDixon
The Lincoln Project got $67,000,000 to do literally nothing and the Black organizers that helped Biden win probably are short on rent this month.’

It means: we want a share of the cake. It means certain individuals ie Cortez and fellow lesbians, woke people. Not through hard work but free money, grants. BLM will be sticking their snouts in the trough. The unemployable millenials screaming at Policemen will demand useless jobs in thinktanks and quangos.
Hard working working class people will be paying the ‘ liberal ethnic tax’ for the idle virtue queens of the new woke generation. The US has lost all sense of balance and strength. Mark my words- this is an unmittigated disaster for white working class people in the US: more taxes, less democracy, big state and the death of freedom.

Hahahahahaha

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
who was backing biden and trump... don't know...BUT... if they are spending hundred's of millions of dollars.... someone is looking for a payback... and it ain't one for one.... more like i spend a million, i want ten or 100mill back...

its all about $$$... people just get in the way....

St. Phatty

there is no quick answer.

part of the answer is buried in
https://www.peakprosperity.com/robert-whitaker-americas-prescription-drug-epidemic/

An interview with neurosciences journalist Robert Whitaker.

During the Obama administration, there was a "White House Petition" website.

One of the petitions was about exploring the link between SSRI medications and mass shootings.

It got 50K signatures very quickly, and was obviously on its way to 100K (meaning, they would have to do something) - when it got pulled. Disappeared. No more petition about exploring the link between SSRI medications and mass shootings.

Of course, Biden was VP at the time.

'Boogieman'

Hang in there buddy, in four years we will get another chance.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hang in there buddy, in four years we will get another chance.

Yup, and next time I'm betting the issue will be Law and Order!;)

........ recently did a search for 'Portland Riots' to see if they had stopped after the election.

Nope, still going on, one of the latest casualties from Sunday is the Democratic headquarters that got destroyed with graffiti messages from Antifa:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-democratic-campaign-office-biden-smashed-windows-vandalism

Biden target of profane graffiti in Portland, as crowd smashes windows at Democratic campaign office
Group also spray-painted 'no presidents' and anarchy symbol on building before police made arrests

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yup, and next time I'm betting the issue will be Law and Order!;)

........ recently did a search for 'Portland Riots' to see if they had stopped after the election.

Nope, still going on, one of the latest casualties from Sunday is the Democratic headquarters that got destroyed with graffiti messages from Antifa:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-democratic-campaign-office-biden-smashed-windows-vandalism

Biden target of profane graffiti in Portland, as crowd smashes windows at Democratic campaign office
Group also spray-painted 'no presidents' and anarchy symbol on building before police made arrests

gosh! and all this time Chump has been screaming about antifa and the Democrats both being "leftist"...did i miss the divorce? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts