What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GSP injured!!!!! Conduit VS Diaz NOW!!!

Grendelkhan

Oh no! When Diaz wins he's going to talk some mad shit to GSP! Should be a great build up to the Diaz vs GSP ppv. I also agree that GSP getting injured is BS. I am sure that GSP did this to put their fight off, perhaps in the hopes that Diaz loses or that he blows a gasket between now and then.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
that is some straight fucking bullshit. I really like GSP, but this is straight fucking bullshit, can not say it enough times.

aod

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, this is some BS fo sho. Finally someone with a legit chance and this dude is suddenly injured? Please GSP, fuckin' please.

Can't wait to see what Diaz has to day about this, LOL :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really think Diaz is as skilled as GSP...no.

He's like Silva...league of their own...

I'd love to see Diaz take it, not really a GSP fan...but, superior is an accurate enough adjective. I really think he could hold it [title] till retirement...if this isn't it now...

dank.Frank

BCNeil

Yeah he must be really good at faking. Even the top of the line surgeon is being tricked.
Good lord.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Don't forget, Diaz had his chance. All he had to was get on a plane and even got a do-over and still balked.

My total thoughts on the matter are summed up with one word, "disappointing".

BCNeil

Diaz missed 2 press conferences, once cause he lost his passport.
THe second cause he took his cell phone ringer off and went to sleep.

Yeah those are certainly better reasons to cancel a fight over a torn mcl LOL

fukndenny

GSP is a punk and a bitch and I cant wait until he's exposed.

Nothin to do with this fight, I just don't like him.

AOD2012

Veteran
Definitely is neither a punk or a bitch. Dude is one of the nastiest, most dedicated ATHLETE in the world. Watch his workouts homey, I for one would die within half an hour of the shit he does, and I am a blue belt Gracie Barra jj person, and I wreslted for 8 years. That dude is a fucking machine.

aod

mrdizzle

you guys dont honestly think dana white would let GSP get out of a fight hes contractually obligated to fight in without having numerous doctors triple check that shit

its MMA, its truly amazing anyone makes it to the fight night after 3months of intense training

Hey guys, my friends son wrestles with GSP up in Quebec and in talking to him (my friend) yesterday he had said that his (GSP's) knee is f***ed. He even said he may be forced to retire. No BS!

Cheers,
Fiskars

AOD2012

Veteran
Oh man, that really sucks. I really hope that it is not as bad as it seems like it is. GSP is so nasty, would really suck if this ends his career.

aod

Kitana

ACL or miniskus is no joke ..... I dont see it being a career ender but if he does come back to quick , it could be made into more then it is now ....

ACL and miniskus injury are reason we allow no kneebars at all in sparring . They fuck shit up real quick and simple like . With lil to hardly any pressure at all. u can be walking funny for rest of your life:tiphat:

Sucks GSP and diaz wont happen:comfort:

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
So,i was reading on the MMA Site and he keeps saying"ill be champion again" ill be the Champion again".So,he had to give up his Belt because of inactivity?He never came right out and said that,but he kept sayin that about being The Champ again.So im not sure whats up.Even though Condit and Diaz are fighting for a Interim Title.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
krunch i take it you are not a GSP fan? he is not the most exciting fighter but he is the most technical, and seems like a really nice guy.

last i heard his surgery went smoothly and he is rehabbing his knee

Latest posts

Latest posts