Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Not flowering

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Not flowering Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2017, 11:45 PM #1
Three Berries

Three Berries is on a distinguished road
Not flowering

I have some White Widow autoflowering. They are about 30" tall and about three months old. Not a sign of a flower. In the past I had no problem with Short Rider or Bubbuliscous as far as flowering.

helps!!
Three Berries is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2017, 11:46 PM #2
Three Berries

I have some White Widow autoflowering. They are about 30" tall and about three months old. Not a sign of a flower. In the past I had no problem with Short Rider or Bubbuliscous as far as flowering.

Don't know how the white text was choseen above.....

helps!!

Old 07-28-2017, 02:20 AM #3
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
Who did you get the seeds from ?

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 07:20 AM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Berries View Post

Don't know how the white text was choseen above.....

helps!!
Sounds like your White Widow is a photoperiod. Are they from Nirvana?
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 03:28 PM #5
Three Berries

The are from ILGM seed shop.

Old 07-28-2017, 03:33 PM #6
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
The are from ILGM seed shop.
Only way to trigger your White Widow....place outside or segregate and do 12/12 lighting. If you see changes with that regimen....you'll know you have a photoperiod. Good luck!!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of unique quality cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 11 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2017, 04:24 PM #7
Three Berries

Thanks I'll knock the light down to 12/12.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:35 AM #8
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura aboutpumpkinpie eyes has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Only way to trigger your White Widow....place outside or segregate and do 12/12 lighting. If you see changes with that regimen....you'll know you have a photoperiod. Good luck!!
uh-huh. Do the light trick and give her about 6 weeks to finish 12/12.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 01:57 AM #9
Phaeton
Speed of Dark

Phaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of lightPhaeton is a glorious beacon of light
Wink

I planted 8 Super Auto Chaze plants on May 2. As of today, July 30, four plants are doing well but only two of them have any buds at all. The budded plants look to have at least a month left. This would make them 150 days old at harvest, and that is the fast ones.

Did I screw something up with the 22/2 light cycle this close to the Arctic Circle?
The growing season is final three weeks into August, which would have been plenty of time with 130 day plants. These look to not even be close for the most part. Without any means to make the outdoors dark is there anything that will make any difference?

I hope I am reading the plants incorrectly, all my experience is inside with rockwool. These are outside in soil, way different.

I took some pictures. First are two of the Super Auto Chaze, one has a few small buds the other nothing.
Then is an Auto Euforia bud, not a super, planted at the same time. Buds are doing OK in comparison.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1 one Super Auto Chaze.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	422246 Click image for larger version

Name:	1 two bud.jpg
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	422247 Click image for larger version

Name:	4 one Super Auto Chaze.jpg
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	422248 Click image for larger version

Name:	4 two bud.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	422249 Click image for larger version

Name:	Auto Euforia bud at 88 days.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	422250

Phaeton is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-31-2017, 02:47 AM #10
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Quote:

helps!!
If those are feminized autos and they're not autos then watch out that they might not be feminized too. Sounds like someone might have got mixed up somewhere about the genetics in the packaging or in the breeding.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote