What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

165 dollars a liter for Advanced Nutrients Piranha Liquid 1L

Heres something to ponder, I worked in a soap factory, made the gift baskets and soap you buy in the stores. We would run soap for the 1 dollar stores, change the fragance and put it in a differant bottle, and it would be a 12 bottle of soap sold in some retail stores.

So when i look at all these differant ferts, im just thinking of that soap.:gday:

T

TREE KING

i dont even think an is that expensive except for the voodoo juice and maybe the piranha. does a substitute exist for voodoo juice?

G

Ganja D

i dont even think an is that expensive except for the voodoo juice and maybe the piranha. does a substitute exist for voodoo juice?

Yes. H&G's Roots excelerator is a substitute for voodoo juice. It's super concentrated and only use like 1 ml per gallon or something like that.

T

TREE KING

Yes. H&G's Roots excelerator is a substitute for voodoo juice. It's super concentrated and only use like 1 ml per gallon or something like that.

thanks! has anyone done a comparison test? how do you think they compare personally?

T

TREE KING

how do you figure that cheaper? it costs $120 for 500ml. just so you know i found some voodoo for $51 for 500ml

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
i am not saying that RE doesnt doe its job, because it does, but there are much cheaper alternatives. i used RE ($70/250ml) when i first started using h&g's coco line. its some pretty expensive shit, even at 1ml/gal. i switched to Bio-Root ($14/quart) from general organics and am having awesome results. roots pounding out the bottom of my smart pots. i use 5ml/gal. just my 2 cents

Kitana

Was at the local growshop yesterday

3 - Part Grow Micro Bloom 94$ at my local shop a gallon
2 - part lucas Micro Bloom 62$ a gallon

Jungle Juice 3 part GH knock off 65$ a gallon for all 3
Jungle juice Lucas Formula 43$

Jungle Juice alone has good reviews . i'll lknow myself next run?:dance013: but this was options i was looking at yesterday

Myself ive used 3 part AN had great results. 150$ AN run is what i used is as follows. Im not big on additives or snake oils .

AN 3 part
AN Bigbud
B52
Mollasses

Ive also done just as good on :

Maxibloom GH 15$ 2.2lbs
Mollasses Brer Rabbits 3$ 12oz
Monsterbloom - Grotek 11$ 130grams

petemoss

Every time I see a AN pissing thread I notice that the AN supporters are relatively new growers and nearly all the "haters" are more experienced growers. Occasionally a veteran farmer shows a good AN grow but it turns out he got the stuff for free! What are these newbies thinking? In psychology there's a defensive mechanism called cognitive dissonance (hope I spelled that right) and it goes like this: "this stuff MUST be good, otherwise I'm a fool to be conned by a rip-off company.....I'm no fool of course, so this stuff must be good...

roach

Veteran
i dust my seeds with "MycoGrow Micronized Endo/Ecto Seed Mix" when germinating them and "MycoGro Soluble" when i transpant, not realy sure there is any need to use both, but they are so damn cheap

MycoGrow Soluble cost $5.95 for 1 ounce, enough for 125-250 plants and contains:

Endomycorrhizal fungi

Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus clarum, Glomus deserticola, Glomus etunicatum, Gigaspora margarita, Gigaspora brasilianum, Gigaspora monosporum

Ectomycorrhizal fungi

Rhizopogon villosullus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Laccaria bicolor, Laccaria laccata, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum, Suillus granulatas, Suillus punctatapies

Trichoderma

Trichoderma harzianum, Trichoderma konigii

Beneficial Bacteria

Bacillus subtillus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus azotoformans, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus pumlis, Bacillus thuringiensis, Bacillus stearothermiphilis, Paenibacillus polymyxa, Paenibacillus durum, Paenibacillus florescence, Paenibacillus gordonae, Azotobacter polymyxa, Azotobacter chroococcum, Sacchromyces cervisiae, Streptomyces griseues, Streptomyces lydicus, Pseudomonas aureofaceans, Deinococcus erythromyxa

MycoGrow Micronized Endo/Ecto Seed Mix cost $4.95 for enough to coat one pound of seeds and contains:

Endomycorrhizal fungi

Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatum

Ectomycorrhizal fungi

Rhizopogon villosullus, Rhizopogon luteolus, Rhizopogon amylopogon, Rhizopogon fulvigleba, Pisolithus tinctorius, Scleroderma cepa, Scleroderma citrinum

both work great and can be found here http://www.fungi.com/mycogrow/index.html

roach

Veteran
just scanned in the labels from MycoGrow Soluble and MycoGrow Micronized Endo/Ecto Seed Mix so you can see how much of each fungi and bacteria it contains, will make it easier to compare with other products

picture.php

picture.php

btw Fungi Perfecti is Paul Stamets company, and for those who doesnt know him, he is pretty much the R.C. Clarke of the mushroom world (both edible and magic)

dmt

Veteran
green planet wholesale sells biogold which is 50% trichoderma and 50% bacteria (piranha plus tarantula) for less then half the price and its 2x as potent(dont quote me), d

Latest posts

Latest posts