What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
damn you have a lot of nice gear to run thru windy! see you have been posting on the regular again so i hope that means you are feeling a lot better.

this is a bud from wifi6xgg4 #2 which is my favorite out of the three i grew out. i didn't keep any of them around....i only have limited room for moms.

picture.php

picture.php

Last run before I upgrade lights....was leaning on the 315 CMHs at first but have opted to do a DIY LED COB setup. Similar to what Dawn Patrol built.

OGKB 2.0 @ 36 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
damn you have a lot of nice gear to run thru windy! see you have been posting on the regular again so i hope that means you are feeling a lot better.

this is a bud from wifi6xgg4 #2 which is my favorite out of the three i grew out. i didn't keep any of them around....i only have limited room for moms.

View Image

View Image

Last run before I upgrade lights....was leaning on the 315 CMHs at first but have opted to do a DIY LED COB setup. Similar to what Dawn Patrol built.

OGKB 2.0 @ 36 days

View Image
View Image
View Image

Yeah that's shits over with feel Great now :)
Damn bro that shit looks FIRE :respect:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Sour Hazy Jones smoke report

Sour Hazy Jones smoke report

Initial thoughts - all I thought it would be, effect is all in the brain, no body effect at all.
picture.php

Trichomes were mostly clear/cloudy so very much a sativa NLD effect. Not uplifting or euphoric, just haze in the brain.

picture.php

Haven't gotten a chance to sample the green vs. purple phenos to see if that makes a difference in the buzz, will also give the lower buds a fair shake to see if they are any different.

picture.php

But for a quick dry in this heat the smoke was smooth as silk, no harshness in the throat or expansion in the lungs but surprisingly potent.

picture.php

Dropped this little scissor hash dab on top of a bowl and I was high for a good 90 minutes :biggrin:

Can't wait to see how if she performs any differently outside.

B

blue_tick

WCS

looks like the bubba's gift is a chuncky ole girl. what kind of stank you gettin off her

rest of the plants lookin good to man

PEACE

B

blue_tick

D/P

looking great man. looks and sounds to be a good one. plan on keeping her around?

PEACE

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View Image

View Image

OGKB 2.0 @ 36 days

View Image
View Image
View Image

i'm not far behind ya on the 2.0 unreg , i'll have to get some close ups to compare .
i'm eventually gonna use the 315's in veg , why are you opting for LEDs instead ? just curious .

B

blue_tick

the chance presented itself and just couldn't resist.

the a.g will bring back old memory's for me just hope it doesn't make me act the same as i was back then LOL

and again will make more of these a.g. landrace to help preserve the past. it makes me want to crack a couple now

PEACE

picture.php
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man i'd kill for some real AG !!!! :smoky:

Hope ya find a nice one in there flboy !!! :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

dansbud

i will search for them for sure. i will be doing a seeds from all females and what males i get that look promising. they are landrace so should find what i'm looking for i hope. if so they will be spread around for keep sake

PEACE

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I like how you run those landraces flboy :tiphat:, not a lot of people are into that so good you are doing your part to preserve them.

dan, i have watched many youtube vids from growmau5....read realsytyles tutorial and was on the fence about them.....then Dawn Patrol built one had had a pretty good first run with the one he built. Oh Yah.....Ichabod Crane has a DIY COB build thread going on right now too. These DIY aren't cheap.....but the key is to buy quality parts....like CREE COB's....not Chinese knockoffs. One can get great PAR readings using these.

I have been running Illumitex LEDs and they produce very nice flowers but I feel I can get better penetration and light coverage with the COB build.

Status
Not open for further replies.