What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blue_tick

unreg

i have been checking in on his thread. it looks to be a good producer. i want to see them at 10+ ft in all it's glory LOL the ones i put out is more of a smoke test if i get a female that is and to observe there likes and dislikes.

i will be keeping an eye in his thread to see the flower time on them as well

peace

Asslover

Veteran
2 new (for me) strains I'm trying out to see if they'll take a spot in my mom collection...
Excuse the HPS yellow of the pics.

This one is a pheno search. She was the only seed to germ out of a 5 pack, and so happened to be female. She's one week from chop.
(Zoolanders) SR71..

picture.php
picture.php

Here is the JillyBean. Those are not long Sativa leaf fingers, it's heat stress. Went away for 2 weeks and came back to the light being way too close. Live/learn. Again, one week from chop.
picture.php

Right side is SR71/Jillybean and two Triangle Trips against the wall. All one week from chop.
picture.php

Left side is Grape Stomper and a few small Ortegas.
picture.php

B

blue_tick

that jillybean to me is looking fire taco leaf or not. if your into thumper nugs i would say they all fit that bill.

sr 71 well one outta 5 and it's a female makes me think a cut to have before making a decision might be(THE ONE)

excellent work on all by the way

just my 2 cents

peace

Copperfield

Impressive, Copperfield.

Thanks man!!! I'm loving that Ortega..... What a beaster....... Those 2 nugs n that shot were all I could hold up w that one hand, but there were 6 more that size laying down on that scrog net..... I think I wanna keep them right at 3' from now on tho..... That grape stomper kinda started out slow but turned into a bad ass when she flowered..... Both of those were the heaviest outta the bunch..... Even the triangle yielded a bunch...... I wasn't expecting that cause I had a ruff start w the new dwc system..... I think I got it wired now tho......
Also...... I was wondering when u were gonna throw up some pics...... N then baaaam!! Looking good..... As always!!!!
Respect

Asslover

Veteran
Windycity, Copperfield, :thank you:
Without a doubt Copper, the Ortega is the biggest yielder i've ever grown. I would say you have her wired right :biggrin:

Mr. Miyagi

Looking good Asslover... haven't seen such nice looking plants in buckets like that in quite some time... superb!

Def would like to see pics b4 chop without hps glow..

Copperfield

Copper every thing looks great !! I got the urkle in flower now ..did the GDP get better ?

Thanks bud.... Yep, the GDP is n the buckets n making a strong comeback..... I'll post up a few pics when I get back n town..... I can't wait to see what she looks like n bloom.....
I seen u got the pink lush?!?! That's one of my altimeter favs..... Tast just like pink lemonade..... Beautiful big buds if done right..... my cut was from foe20...... Where'd u find that gem?????

Copperfield

Looking good everyone!

Love the variety you got there Copper

Nice clean setup AL, looks like you are going to have plenty of dank

Thanks Jason..... I'm always impressed w your stash as well..... U got me wandering about that blue magoo????? Was it HEAT??? It just looked super Danky...... Did she yield well???? Hope your doing well brother!! You've gots the gifted green thumb for sure.....

RockinRobot

Well missed a lot last week. Fucked my back up and been flat on my back for over a week. Thought I should post some updates.

First is my old standby Sativa Dom bag seed. There are 2 of these and 1 leftover WFA#6 x TT.. I started flush yesterday and will harvest in 2 weeks. Pulled a tester today and it stuck to my fingers..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Darlin's Net @3 weeks not doing well. Some kind of bug infestation and it's too far gone and too late to spray. Going to chop these in 2 weeks with the others and make hash from them. Then I can bomb and clean the room. Unfortunately I'm still. Down so not much I can do.

picture.php

picture.php

Jason Voorhees

Thanks Jason..... I'm always impressed w your stash as well..... U got me wandering about that blue magoo????? Was it HEAT??? It just looked super Danky...... Did she yield well???? Hope your doing well brother!! You've gots the gifted green thumb for sure.....

Thanks bro

Pheno B of the blue magoo is my favorite of the three, still waiting to try some cured samples but I don't think I'll keep any of them around. They aren't bad, but little slow in veg and they hardly stretch...quick to bloom though. All females from the pack were (this and a previous run). High is typical indica, couchlouch, sleepy, makes you eat and eat and eat some more...hah. I'll take some pics tomorrow of some dry nugs. Hopefully outside in some good light as long as its not raining.

B

blue_tick

cheeba

612 i don't think it's a fl area code but not sure. one thing that is for sure he needs to get his head outta his ass. damn dummy or leo period

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts