blue_tick

couple late starts

kali mist

picture.php

killer purps

picture.php

B

blue_tick

well i need to go check my box. i am waiting for next season's addition to the family. ( COHIBA) on the way

PEACE

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Stay safe every1 Some Ocala dude got popped

Stay safe every1 Some Ocala dude got popped

picture.php
picture.php

#1 rule don't shit in your own back yard!!!!

B

blue_tick

this guy is into more then just cultivation. the other shit brought the heat. hard to feel mercy for him. can't be shitten where you eat i always say. i just looked at it again. not sure he was even cultivating more like moving lbs

PEACE

B

blue_tick

here is the new arrival. will be making a lot more of these next time to preserve the landrace that is fading fast seems like

PEACE

picture.php

I can't wait to go back to hydro. I keep letting life (women) get in the way and forget to water and shit and end up with yellow unhappy dry plants, fucking up the cycle. Getting paid or getting laid, while I'm getting one, the other gets away.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
this guy is into more then just cultivation. the other shit brought the heat. hard to feel mercy for him. can't be shitten where you eat i always say. i just looked at it again. not sure he was even cultivating more like moving lbs

PEACE

I know this guy had every thing,but all it takes is fucking with the wrong person like a sale or some dumb shit

I'm just saying BE CAREFUL every1 he's a idiot for having the work there. Better watch power the tv show LOL

B

blue_tick

i here you brother. stay with in your circle. i bet some one he messed with on the go fast
/heroin had to have a way out of his own shit. no loyalty among those people that have it bad.

jack of all trades master of none

PEACE

B

blue_tick

like i have already said lucky guy you are. wonder if he has them up on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts