What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-NUT

Veteran
Hey buckets, I sure hope you compost all the leftover scraps. I might need to start fishing with you man. If your still doing the commercial fishing I know a place that will probably buy a lot.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats a nice haul ya got there bws. Soon I'm planning a trip further east. May have to try some of those overgrown craw fish

ubi

say what
bubba's gift...........i went thru some about 4yrs ago or so
then found 2 beans ...... yea
popped those s1's from that
both female. one might still be in production up in CO.
super nice.
ill try n find some pics. very bubba dom fo sho and very colorful dark green indica leaves and soooooo chocolate n coffee. purpled up on finsh. almost no stretch.
ill try n find some pics...

RockinRobot

Took clones from the Darlin's Net 5 days ago. They have been out of the dome for 2 days already. All 10 rooted. 4 weeks left on my bag seed run then these go in there.

picture.php

Jason Voorhees

Charged up the better camera, got a couple shots.

Day 65

Chocolope, still needs another week or so

picture.php

Plat Huckleberry Cookies

This and the last blue magoo will come down in day or two.

picture.php

Copperfield

WCS

the bubba's gift is looking good. no stretch is a good thing uh

PEACE

Yeap, I'm stoked for ya on that bubba..... Everything's looking good bro...... No pics at the moment but only the butters has purpled out so far.......... The grape stomper n triangle are just starting to show signs of readiness...... But everything is looking super heavy..... Nice big hard nugs except for the Ortega so far..... But the Ortega has huge buds......... So I'm expecting it to finish later than the others...... New camera should b here n a few days...... Then I'm gonna post up a few pics. I'm at 58 days.....

Jason, wow...... Loving. The chocolope and that blue magoo

Flyboy........always a pleasure watching your grow!!!!

CG............ Nice work on that chemdog!!!!

RR........ Lookin good brother...... I'm super sketched r now...... I never installed that carbon filter due to the fact I already put up my scrog..... I've only got like 12 plants and it smells super bad r now........... Just counting down the days till I can tear everything down n start over.......... Gotta redo everything n make the room right.

Buckets....... Damn brother!!! Motherload. Was that TA I seen in the background of that pic?????? Lol. I got a salad coming for ya!! Thanks again on them cuts!!!

Next round I'm running the granddaddy purple, BOG sourbubble and. The bubba pre98........ I got 4 open spaces...... If anybody has some different heat they dnt have room for.... Let me know!!
Respect

B

blue_tick

collection is almost complete and it will be time to dry and store for the flowers i am using chimera's method of storing pollen.

PEACE

picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
flboy,

nice. ill have to look at his method b/c im going to collect pollen from a few seed runs im doing over the next few months and i need to store some to have around.

peace

B

blue_tick

cheeba

simple and safe way if your not wanting to dust the whole room. i was wondering how not to do whole plants and found this method. glad it helped

PEACE

Morcheeba*

Veteran
flboy,

i will be pollinating everything in the tent but ill hand pollinate so i dont end up w/thousands of seeds. ill be collecting pollen from several diff. strains over the next few months and i want some to store for down the road.

peace

B

blue_tick

trimmed up the cherry a little. had to get some of the bottom cleaned up and do away with the sucker branches. think she might be getting ready for the stretch. left a couple smaller branches for the pollen to hit. sprayed this morning with spinosad and in the morning will be sprayed with green cure as will all plants i have for safety measure's

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

purple diesel is looking like it to. need to get my braces ready pretty quick like

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

hso's chemdog. looks to be a good plant so far. i know hso get's a hard time but i think people might be sleepin on this one. nice structure and growth so far.

picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts