What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

Dankwolf

hey bro, cant you just get good mother soil from your local nursery :wink:?

Green house mix #2 has always been my favorite and consitant from nursery to nursery . i always had to ask for it though (its what they used lol). Never new the cost though they got smoke i got soil and potters.

Dakine

Veteran
I need to figure out how to bend/train the stems in half. I really havent been paying much attention to them. They've gotten way to tall! Why couldnt they grow wider like the CFF3k?!?!

I seriously might have to crush and bend the stem one last time lol. Or I need to just cut about 6-8inches off and try to clone/root it. I dont like the way most of them grew out for indoors, but I think they would be perfect for outdoors. I know it wasnt from the stretch, I moved the lights according to the plant heights, and then tried to train the plants to the height of the lights...

The Ba3ks like to be topped, 2/3 of the Bg3ks like to be topped/fimmed, and I dont think any of the Amk3ks liked it.. I think the Amk3ks might like to be trained, but wont know until I try it..

I need to get this veg area done already.. That way I can train the plants exactly how I want, without having to worry about light penetration and intensity.. Once I get this platform up right next to the one theyre on. Then from there its game on..

If it does come down to it, I could just take 2 clones from each plant and then throw the seed plants inside the tent or outside to flower.. What do you guys think about doing that? That way I can train them when they're young, and ill be able to maximize the space I got.. I highly neglected these babies this run, and I would like to give them multiple runs to be fair.

I have Bags of Soil Mix,Mulch, and Top Soil from my Uncles Nursery. I honestly always thought it might not be as good as the other "Brand Names" out there.. Once I find the moms im gonna keep, and/or the plants are in there final pots. I want to throw some mulch on top. Right now I throw the dead leaves and trim on top of some of the pots, but its not enough.

rockymountainJ

Carefully!!! Grab bend and twist.... then after they form a nodule... lightly bend over with hands to make even canopy... thats what I do...

N

noyd666

grab a pair of pliers if to tough and lightly crush them into submission.lol I do about three crushes a stem., as tony calls it . brute force.

TnTLabs

yes rmj.. thats how i do too.. as if you would twist open a bottle.. back to front.. carefully... i find that much better than crushing...
BUT noyd has a good tip with the pliers.. use a bit of foam around the stem and then slowly start to crush with the pliers... and tony is absolutely right .. brute force...CAN be too much.. needs experience...
ohh and all that crushing initiates SAR (i think its that one).. great for veg.. not for flower

TnTLabs

BRO, check my post in your semi thread... i think the reason why they are doing well outside and not inside is cause they arent getting enough light.. cause the soil is too hot for only a 400W!!
clone them now, to get a even canopy.. plus that way you got clones for the next round... its all good... they will bush out then... and then you can train

N

noyd666

four sour diesel x
purple urkle up through coco this morning, vigorous just one night.

Last edited:
N

noyd666

that gorilla bubble has a stronger stem than a lot of others , hard on the fingers, hence the pliers.

Dakine

Veteran
Plans & Amk3k Update

Plans & Amk3k Update

LOL this whole time ive been using my fingers and twisting in a pinch like motion, or rolling the stem back and forth with a little pressure in order to break the walls to form A knuckle or A much thicker/harder area when it rebuilds itself... I didnt really mean that I CRUSH them haha... I also just slightly press them andmove the stem back and forth while im still pinching that one spot, I do that when I need to bend the stems a certain way...

Yeah TnT im working on it bro, I just wish I didnt have to worry about funds right now. I'd be able to buy any lights I want, and maybe another tent.. Im also building another wooden plank/platform to hold put small clones or fresh rooting clones. It will be above the current veg area at the top of the closet.. I'll be adding A 5way Splitter that will have 2-CFLs, and 3 LED bulbs. Which should be enough for them...

I also forgot to throw in the Amk3ks in the last update!! So here we go.. We will also be naming the plants by numbers since each strain has more then 1 plant from seed.

Amk3-Doesnt seem to like being topped, but I've trained the top branches and they love it..

Amk3k- (Teas N Trees) TnT Labs Strain

So we can talk abour certain plants easier and identify which ones. From Left to Right we will call them by numbers. So Smart Pot is #1 and the rest are in order of #1 #2 #2 #4.. We will be doing that for each strain..

Dakine

Veteran
Just wanted to show you guys the top layer of 1 of the Amk3ks pot.. Once they are in there Smart pots that they will finish in, I will be adding A Mulch Layer...

This next pic is of A CFF3ks Pot. Shes had the mulch layer(Trim,Larf,stems,Dried dead leaves) the longest.. I had to add more soil on top of the first layer of dead trim because roots started popping out from her stem that was a good space above the soil line..

TnTLabs

bro, you are asking for trouble with that...
again.. its something you are not sure of and in the end causing more problems for yourself...
keep it simple bro... get all the ladys healthy first...
then experiment.. sorry it sounds boring maybe.. but you will be more happy in the end

Dakine

Veteran
Lol yeaah man, I already got rid of it.. I was sad, because the last time I had something that looked pretty damn identical to this, I dug it out immediately. I showed A pic of it to the organic section and apparently it was something VERY GOOD to have show up...

I need to get another light for cheap right now. I moved some plants, and gave some away, and put some outside.. The plants vegging inside look ALOT happier.. More Space for them to stretch out,Not as humid, more Airflow, and the big fan leaves on all your strains arent blocking/hogging the light from the plant next to them..

Lets work on the Soilless Mix I want to make.. I thought Bagged Soil was/would be way more consistent.. ALOT of people told me its the MOST inconsistent....

Yeah man sounds boring, and im pretty bummed out now.. I thought it was GOOD stuff.. I was so happy for the CFF3k... Now im scared I just created something that will kill her and spread to the others...

TnTLabs

nope, i doubt it will spread and will surely not kill any of them...
it might have been something good, im not a fungi expert.. but i think like aridbud that it was created due to no air circulating and so it was just a normal mold fungi, that you deff dont want on your roots...
check craigslist or something for a used ballast... wouldnt buy a used bulb though...
or just wait...
you could if you feel up to it... vegg some outside for the max sunlight hours and then bring them inside... that way everyone gets good light and only for a few hrs they would have to cuddle up inside...

N

noyd666

wrong thread.
picture.php

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
Alright alright, I got rid of all the trim/dead leaves from each pot and put it into my compost bin, and some into my small worm bin.. Ima gonna take all of the advice given to me and use it to the best of my abilities...

I could veg some outside for A few hours each day, then bring them in at night time. That would also give more room and light to the plants vegging inside.. That might make me worry about bringing in some kind of pest from outside though...

I think I'll just stick to putting some of the vegging plants into the flowering tent under the hps when it turns on every morning.. I think that'll be enough until I get another cheap set up/light...

Oh I won't use the bulb if I bought A used/cheap set up off Craigslist or some way locally.. I always purchase new/different bulbs even if some came with the new/used set ups that I bought.. I don't wanna take a risk by using A used bulb.. Maybe I should think about mixing the spectrums once I figure out what I'm going to get to add to the veg areA

Dakine

Veteran
BG3k,Ba3k,and Amk3k 58/59(?) Days From Initial Soak Update

BG3k,Ba3k,and Amk3k 58/59(?) Days From Initial Soak Update

Hey you guys, I decided to do A little update since I had to water ALL the girls.. I waited till the Afternoon on the Day after the actual day I was supposed to water them. Which wouldve been every other day, but I waited about 1 1/2 days, which was A pretty BAD idea lol..

So right now im trying to take 1-2 Clones of each plant from each strain. Once they Root I will be transplanting/Up Potting and flowering them. They need to be transplanted right now actually, I checked today before I watered them and they where all rootbound except the plants in smart pots.

Since I still have about A little over 1 week to flower. I topped A few branches from each plant( I Think). ?Just to hopefully make them bushier/wider when they start flowering. I also slightly/lightly pinched each branch in order to create knots to strengthen each branch and to create A big highway/freeway for nutrients to pass through during flower..

Bg3k-Top View

Side Shot- #1-#2-#3, Bg3k #1 was never doing to well, and always had the slowest growth. I apprently didnt top her completely so I did it again about 1-2 weeks ago..

#1 is really the only plant being effected by the drooping leaves.. I just hate how im getting it on these plants now to.. I really think its because of the FFOF soil..

Dakine

Veteran
Ba3k 58/59(?) Days From Initial Soak-Update

Ba3k 58/59(?) Days From Initial Soak-Update

Ba3k- Top View

Side Shot

On Ba3k #1 Im getting some weird upwards curling on the edges of some leaves.. Gonna look at my Diagnosis Book to find out the issue and what I can do to solve/fix this.. NEED to fix this before flowering..

TnTLabs

Ba3k- Top View

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1409.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Side Shot

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1410.jpg]View Image[/URL]

On Ba3k #1 Im getting some weird upwards curling on the edges of some leaves.. Gonna look at my Diagnosis Book to find out the issue and what I can do to solve/fix this.. NEED to fix this before flowering..

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1411.jpg]View Image[/URL]

upwards curling could be from heat, as they are getting more light...
but im thinking magnesium...
please do a slurry and check ph & ec... you should be doing this more or less weekly to keep things in check
they might need food now as they are getting more light...
slurry will tell us quickly

Latest posts

Latest posts