What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The DEFINITIVE OG Kush History

Dankwolf

Jet life

Jet life

I would love to see a cotton candy x og or a og x cotton candy hybrid ...........
She would be loud as fuck . just a thought

George

Fuck that junkie piece of shit. Dude brings dishonor to the army veterans community and the cannabis community.

Saw the stuff on IG with you two. I don’t know him just got the clone about a year ago and strictly speaking on the clone only. The Loompa “Headband” is in my opinion the best OG I’ve ran that’s all I was trying to say ;)

I have to separate the man from the clone and as I’ve never met the guy I won’t speak on him. I know nothing about him.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw the stuff on IG with you two. I don’t know him just got the clone about a year ago and strictly speaking on the clone only. The Loompa “Headband” is in my opinion the best OG I’ve ran that’s all I was trying to say ;)

I have to separate the man from the clone and as I’ve never met the guy I won’t speak on him. I know nothing about him.

I get it. I usually do the same. In his case however, well, you saw it. Every once in a while I have a flare up when I see him mentioned.

mexweed

Veteran
it's the whiteXdiagonal, only had it once but it shits on loompa's, so does the quattro kush, quattro kush is what I have been seeing most frequently on dispensary menus lately some at almost 35% just like the chemmy jones

the quattro shatter I had, which wasn't live, had stronger halitosis to it than some live headband and triangle stuff I had

the don shula flower takes the cake though, had better flavor than all of it

and I mean there's always hells and louie around, but they're not quite on the same level imo

don shula was literally like the sour diesel story when it was around, people that were always generous with weed all of a sudden got all 'no this is my weed' when they had it

JetLife175

Veteran
Who is this? It seems like I wrote this myself. No one has been this accurate ever. Obviously you are bros with Joshi. Do I know you? Anyway, amazing job bro. You ever want any input or have any questions for me Direct message mean IG. @theebubbakush Great job again bro. Thank you.

I appreciate the kind words, Bubba. It took me a really long time to piece all of this together and I wanted to make sure it was right. Thanks for confirming it. I know Josh yes, but not close at all. Let’s just say I did some work for him and his wife before they were married for a bit. It was truly an honor to get to meet them and the stories passed down to me were a small piece of the story but I knew it fit somehow, someway.

Thank you for coming out of the shadows and filling in the gaps, and for keeping the kush alive long enough so I could see it, grow it, and enjoy it for as long as I have. You’re the real MVP!

I've said it from the very first time I ran Sour Bubble BX3 ages ago. Undeniably Bubba Kush. So weird that people would argue otherwise, it was patently obvious.

I’ve read on other threads BOG stating that his plants are indeed very kush like, and claimed that at least one of his cuts (early Bogglegum or Bogbubble I believe) has been referred to as “Kush” in the 90s (I think he said 90s, but could be off here). This was said by BOG himself so you could search his posts and find what I’m referring to if you dig hard enough.

So that leads me to my real question.. Is there Bubba in the Bubble or is there Bubble in the Bubba? :whiteflag:

Does BOG hold any relevance to the OG Kush story or are some of his plants just coincidentally similar?

Mr. J

I’ve read on other threads BOG stating that his plants are indeed very kush like, and claimed that at least one of his cuts (early Bogglegum or Bogbubble I believe) has been referred to as “Kush” in the 90s (I think he said 90s, but could be off here). This was said by BOG himself so you could search his posts and find what I’m referring to if you dig hard enough.

So that leads me to my real question.. Is there Bubba in the Bubble or is there Bubble in the Bubba? :whiteflag:

Does BOG hold any relevance to the OG Kush story or are some of his plants just coincidentally similar?
Wasn't the mystery solved when phylos tested them? I seem to remember seeing that somewhere.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG mixed up a tray of cuts and integrated Bubba Kush into his lines.

Sour Bubble went from being a 50-55 day cross to being a 10wk cross. BOG had nothing at all to do with the creation of or origins of OG or "kush" as is being discussed in this thread.

dank.Frank

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always thought pre 98 bubba looked like a homozygous colonial,, possibly a pure afghan kush or Afghanistan kush x sk1

mexweed

Veteran
there are two kinds of bubba I see at dispensaries, one is a high cbd pheno with at times pretty low thc maybe like 11% with a nice earthy flavor kind of reminds me of la confidential, then there is a gassy one that is 20%+ real dense fat golfball nugs that on average tastes better than most of the OG available but doesn't feel as potent as chemdog or OG

the high cbd one usually has some purple tinge

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The real Mr Bubba,, that's a big deal in the ultimate og thread, it truly has hit that note now,, very cool,, nice to see Mr B,, amazing

Sir Bubba,, i have to say,, you smashed it,, fuk me you broke the Internet

Latest posts

Latest posts