What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Akss

Slow going in the ol goat stable...

Attachments

• photo2025789.jpg
    photo2025789.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 8

Akss

Yay no more twilight zone...now if i could get this white screen to stop burning a hole through my eyes and into my brain so early in the morning would be nice.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I hear you there, I have my readers on with sunglasses over them. Even with the tablet dimmed down it's abusive.

The PM page sucks. Very hard to get to a pm or at least to the response to a pm.

Scored a mini washing machine off eBay new for 50 bucks. Going to spin some hash today, the trim pile is building up. I'm so excited to not have sit there and run the drill and paint stir endlessly.

Have a great day everyone!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Vin line is my best work ever IMO. The pics below are #16. She screams i'm gonna put you down when you smoke me. Quality at its finest. .

Be careful adding pics with your posts. I had wrote a long posts with the pics and when I added the pics it deleted my post.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Where are the Vin seeds available? Edit(i found them at GLG) I have it down to 2 flashbang keepers and the number 22 is no joke, its one of those that is just too much for some folks, pretty high speed. Many love it including me.

Are they all feminized, GLG doesn’t say but another site does mention feminized?

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting really frustrating...i can barely get logged on without a 502 error...be nice if the site actually worked consistently...

Akss

Damn thats all from trimming unc you must have a great big pile of bud...looks like you cant see who liked peoples post anymore. Is that info somewhere else that im missing now? I cant even see who liked my own post...

Latest posts

Latest posts