What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 Watt DWC/ScrOG - Nirvana Blue Mystic

A

arvid b

Check the trichs.

Wait till you have an average of 10% amber then harvest.
At this stage the flowers will have swollen up and you will get the best of potency and weight from your crop.

You are doing great, Crafty

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey Crafty, you got at least another month there easy bro, they should fatten up a whole lot more for ya. Looking good keep it up bruz.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:tree: :eggnog: :xmasnut:

You might wanna take that ONA out the ca

You might wanna take that ONA out the ca

Hey man cool grow but you might wanna take that ONA out your cab. You don't want your buds tastn like ONA lol

Crafty

Hey Crafty, you got at least another month there easy bro, they should fatten up a whole lot more for ya. Looking good keep it up bruz.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:tree: :eggnog: :xmasnut:

Thanks bro! I always appreciate the input. I can't wait to see how much they fatten up!

P

Paranoid one

Looking really good there!

Skimmingdasky is right about bud tasting like ona.
Keep up the great job!
:santa1:

those buds still have a lot of fattening to do, wait at least until the pistil hairs are no longer white. if you can get your hands on a microscope, keep tabs on the color of the resin heads, and chop when you can't see any more clear ones. other than that, the only advice i have for you would maybe be to trim some of the larger fan leaves out of the way so that the light can get below the canopy to some of the bud sites lower down. that way you won't end up with bunch of airy popcorn buds

Crafty

those buds still have a lot of fattening to do, wait at least until the pistil hairs are no longer white. if you can get your hands on a microscope, keep tabs on the color of the resin heads, and chop when you can't see any more clear ones. other than that, the only advice i have for you would maybe be to trim some of the larger fan leaves out of the way so that the light can get below the canopy to some of the bud sites lower down. that way you won't end up with bunch of airy popcorn buds

Thanks for the tips. I did some trimming so the lower bud sites can get some light. I have one of those scopes from radioshack and it magnifies the trichs nicely. They are all still clear.

I really appreciate everyones input!