Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Roaring Twenties

Thread Title Search
Roaring Twenties Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 09:55 AM #171
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
SSSDH’s

#1, harvested and unfortunately dried too quickly while I was at the grove for a couple days. So, no cure...this one will continue to dry and then I plan to dry sift it.

8+ oz’s dry and a clear SSH haze perfume mingled with the diesel.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...
Ur Humbl Nr8tor is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:11 AM #172
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Ur Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant futureUr Humbl Nr8tor has a brilliant future
Oaxaca ‘79 x Panama

Late to the planting party, but she’s got a lovely little structure.

A bit of a trim job, but she’s a week or so away from finishing up.

The lemon scents that were once there is now totally mint. Never smelled it so strong in herbs before.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:13 AM #173
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Couple shots of the Zacatecas tribute.

Slender, resin coated.

Interesting plant that should finish in the next week as well.

Mild mint which makes me think that’s an Oaxaca thing. Lemony fore notes.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:38 AM #174
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

SSSDH #2 in the finish before cure

Leather and spice is strong

I may have a clone with a few OTH seeds. I’ve got to check.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:19 AM #175
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

A few updates on the New Killer Malawi S1. From last evening.

Should have staked the plant, but she lasted on her thin stems. Flowers are not so voluminous to cause issues.

Just a slight hint on citrus with mostly wood and oil can aromas.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 10-27-2020, 02:26 AM #176
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

We had bad Santa Ana’s today and due tomorrow as well. I decided to chop her.

Mostly deep clouds of trichomes.

A few amber spots

Hang dry in 55% RM about 70 deg F.

I think I’ll start snipping smaller flowers over next day or two and cob them up.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 10-27-2020, 02:30 AM #177
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Here’s the Purple Haze x Malawi in early flower.

So nice and spicy.

And early resin

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 11-18-2020, 03:10 AM #178
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Purple haze x Malawi nearing the end. I probably should have been doing a bit more with feedings, but I was noticing brown tips where a few weeks back there were none. Likely should have been a bit more focus on P and K.

Definitely a lot of yellowing off, but still plenty of light green fans close to the buds.

I’m honestly not sure if she will go into December, so would appreciate your advice, dubi. More feedings or let her ride?

I would like to see some bud and trichome swell but it seems like she could be done by months end.

We are still pretty warm 30c down to 10 in evenings.

I’ve noticed a few brown buds, probably due to a few caterpillars followed by localized botrytis. Crispy, not mushy. This plant wasn’t nearly as effected as the others. I think because it was so far behind in flower, the moths laid eggs elsewhere for the most part. She survived a weekend of heavy rains a few weeks back.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Old 11-18-2020, 03:11 AM #179
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

The smells are as expected. The OTH spice with a bit of the woods and oil from the Malawi. There is a distinct dark fruit liquor that is a pure tip to the purple OTH influence.

Large but very airy buds. Again hoping the last few weeks will beef her up a bit.

Very happy with her so far...but I’d likely not keep her and look to dig into the genetics as I still have a handful of seeds.

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:54 AM #180
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Purple Haze x Malawi finishing up. Sorry for the night photos. I’ll get some day shots tomorrow. We are almost at the three week ripening period suggested by dubi, and he is of course spot on. I have to look in more detail tomorrow to decide if I chop or extend for another week. I may decide to take a partial harvest and let the rest go for another 7 days. That makes some sense.

The weather has really been superb and I trust she could easily go on. We are dealing with some significant Santa Ana’s, but temps have been great.

Straight water and sun for the past three weeks. A lot of fans are going bye, but the airy flowers are alive and well.

The resin output has increased significantly and I’ll be interested to take a close look tomorrow in order to decide what the final steps will be. Although this one didn’t purple, I’m actually hopeful it might lean a bit more green OTH in effect. Pure bliss!!!

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"