What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JB drops the Hammer

Jbomber79

Veteran
Hey there Cana lovers I'm testing some fine genetics from Hammerhead, Firestorm = Wifi #43 x gg#4 and Sdubb s2's..

Medium recycled soil mixed with local compost soil and FFOF, steamed bone meal, seabird guano, rock phosphate, azomite, ewc, and finally compost tea, liquid calcium, and a touch of calmag one feeding for cloning and another at 3-4 weeks into flower.. I don't use Ro water only tap.

I use Ez cloner and then right into soil. Using 10gal pots for flower 2-1000 watt HPS and one Gavita 600 watt in flower room and one 600 watt HPS for veg.
I popped 5 seeds of each all but one Sdubb broke the shell, all soaked for 24 hours in water. I somehow managed to kill off 1 Sdubb and 2 firestorms. The 6 seeds that made it (3sdubb 3firestorm) are all females.

Last edited:

Jbomber79

Veteran
Pics

Pics

From the beginning..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

O'l curly leaf is Sdubb #1 which happens to be the "looker" in my eyes..

Jbomber79

Veteran
I'll try to keep some interest by posting mainly bud shots here on out! Thanks all for joining in the fun, no doubt something will happen :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only the people that got the test seeds can grow either of those.. The public doesn't have them yet.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 2 fire storms in flower now and 2 others staged for next round. I'll toss up pics here if ya don't mind.
Still need to get to the s2's going. Full moon is in a few days :chin:

Jbomber79

Veteran
I have 2 fire storms in flower now and 2 others staged for next round. I'll toss up pics here if ya don't mind.
Still need to get to the s2's going. Full moon is in a few days :chin:

Joe you ain't got to ask in this thread brotha post em if ya got em!! Good to see you stopping by.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the 1st Purple Urkle x Cherry Cookies seedling up. These are so fresh the shells is still soft. I did not expect to get any of these to germ.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That should make a mouth full of flavor. I'll get a goat ready for sacrifice and do a little dance so you'll be sure to get a nice lady out of the mix. Just remember where the credit goes when you find her :D

Jb I bet money you find something nice. I popped a 10 pack and got 3 phenos of females. 1 is tall and lanky with extremely wide node spacing in flower. I'll let it finish but not a keeper.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 1st 3 SDS2 where very good. 1 more left #8.. No more FS left to pop.. Will do FSS2's with #7.

Last edited:

Jbomber79

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

I reckon so Joe we are officially around day :) 22! And
This here Firestorm #3 is looking damn fine!

Jbomber79

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

Couple of Sdubb's in the house, super frosty ladies Ham :tiphat:!
Not sure why this one has the claw? None of the others do I was thinking it's something I'm adding in my amendments? This other gal is o'l crinkle leaf with the twins strutin their frosty self!