What's new

JB drops the Hammer

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
figures i don't find this thread till almost the end :shucks:

but looking great JB !!! :tiphat: & hope ya have a stellar finish !!!

Jbomber79

Veteran
Yo DB brotha no worries you haven't missed anything , it's about to get sticky icky up in here! So glad you made it!

Jbomber79

Veteran
picture.php

Rocky Mountains are getting cold finally this Sdubb is showing some colors!

Jbomber79

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First up Sdubb #1 showing some fall time cool weather colors.

Next 2 Firestorm #3 aka frosted
Flakes...

Jbomber79

Veteran
Thanks for the opportunity Hammer. lools like some of the trics are starting to get cloudy as we approach 48 days!! I'll be looking forward to doing a smoke report :biggrin:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking firetastic there homie :good:
Here's a firestorm starting flush. Sorry about the sideways pic lol.

Jbomber79

Veteran
Those look so good. Mouth watering. That Firestorm is some serious looking weed. To the point where you'll be asking people " you sure you wanna smoke this?" That Sour Dubb (s1? s2?) ain't no slouch either.

Thanks and I agree DT, these are Sdubb S2... Smelly girls kinda that old school just straight dank smelling herb with that sour in the background.. It's time to break out the camera for some better shots!
The firestorm has mostly a gg smell with a sweet background smell..

I thing Sdubb #1 aka crinkle leaf is going to be that "one off" herb, I have been wrong before but it looks so appealing with the frost factor I'm confident it is fire!

Jbomber79

Veteran
First up
Sour Double S2 #3,2,1

picture.php

Sdubb #1
[img]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68744&pictureid=1678876

firestorm #3
picture.php

Pictured flipped go figure!

Jbomber79

Veteran
These ladies are coming down soon 10% Amber on the o'l trich factor.
I'm def going to run a big batch of the firestorm soon when. These ladies have been through some shit, Gavita went down replaced with crappy 600 watt hps, been cold as the pole the last few weeks at night, and some light leak at the beginning.. So I'm 100% sure these are quality genetics :good:..
The smells on the firestorm range from that rubber OG wifi to GG and the smells on the sour dubb I can't beggin to explain.. stay tuned I will have a smoke report
And dried shots to share in a few weeks!