What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Get Baked and Go Fishing

HindukushMaster

Fishing and weed is my heaven on earth, i dunno what these guys are talkin about 12 virgins and shiet after suicide bombinnnn, they need to grab up a shimano and ugly stick and head to the deep sea for some marlin!

I love to ice fish, but our ice is gone here, so it's about time to hit the walleye and pike and catfish in OPEN water! I hope to have some pics to share with you guys in the upcoming weeks of our fishing journeys.

U

UBER21

Lets get this going again..

Went out saltwater fishing yesterday..Was very nice...Here are a couple pics..

Copper

picture.php

Old Party Spot(Not Anymore)
picture.php

My View While Fishing ( Sunshine Skyway )
picture.php

And The Catch ( Going To Do A Fish Fry Tonight) Yummm
picture.php

4 Speckled Trout
2 Snapper
1 Sheepshead..

Will taste good tonight..

Nice score...sea trout are very tasty.....along with the snappers....:joint:

swishaman

I love to ice fish, but our ice is gone here, so it's about time to hit the walleye and pike and catfish in OPEN water! I hope to have some pics to share with you guys in the upcoming weeks of our fishing journeys.

I haven't gone in several years, but I will sometime... still got a lot of my gear...

we ice fished a warm water pond thing once. my cousins had never heard of it freezing, but we went and it ended up being a killer day. walleye, white and black crappie, perch and bluegill. It was a relatively small reservoir/pond. We fished on a little over 4 inches and by the time we left, there was a 5+ inch gap between the shore and ice... just one big piece of ice floating :yoinks:

ended up catching a ton (filled two five gallon buckets w/ out the walleye) of crappie, perch and bluegill. cousins caught a couple walleye. Way above limit, but no one was there. That night or maybe the next night my cousin (who lived down the street :joint: ) fried our stuff in some pretty good beer batter.

I really like ice fishing for little fish w/ micro rods, otherwise I need A) fish finder and B) my own pot, which I couldn't afford either while in Co... Didn't have a hookup, so I could only smoke with one of my cousins and a few of their friends. Definitely going to get a fish finder and my own bud next time I go... maybe drive my cure jar up with me..
:abduct:

Ice fishing is the best. I think deep sea would be extremely fun also... but under the right circumstances at the right lake, it's hard to compete with the Ice

A

arcticsun

i loved seeing them seatrout from southern waters.

great pics guys, march is the best time here in the far north for ice fishing. now the sun is higher in the sky every day.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
walleye season ended @ midnight last night.

from now til the May opener it'll be perch & crappie

here in ohio we have saugeye a sauger/walleye hybrid that just stopped biting as well, usually means spring is soon. i cant wait to hit the lakes in april and may the crappie and white bass are in abundance as warmer temps roll in.

P

PistachioNut

Here is a little something from last spring i cant wait for the morel's to start poppin and the fish to start bite'n
picture.php

Damn bro beautiful, my mouth is watering now! I can't wait to get back to the States after seeing that one, brings back some GOOD memories! :yummy:
It's been an amazing time fishing in the ocean down here in Australasia but I have to admit my heart lies in good ole' Midwest freshwater fishing! Anyone go into the streams during spring and hand fish for catfish? That is a blast!

WooooooT!

It's about walleye fishin' time around these parts. The actual walleye spawn wont be for another 2-3 weeks, but I am planning on getting out there tomorrow to try for some early males cruising for a mate. I'll let ya know if I have any success. Still a bit early, but I have cabin fever. Only about a week until the bite starts to really pickup and people will be limiting out on walleyes everyday.

TIME to bust out the Shad raps and x-raps for me :eek:

rap-XrapShadRap.jpg

BigGreen

Veteran
Sounds good the river walleys will be picking up here in a couple weeks as well. I cant wait this time of year are when you get the pigs 10 + lbs. Just waiting for the rest of the ice to float on down stream. But the panfish are slammin right now.

C

cellardweller

well, going for my liscense this weekend.
It'll cost 20 dollars without a "keeper' stamp, which is ann additional 5 dollars if you wanna keep any trout..
What are some of the resident liscense fees out where you guys are?

We have some pretty cheap fees around here I think my annual fishing was $23. Then you got a $27 annual park permit. Other than that, there are no other associated fees, there are campground fees and hookup fees for campers, just need a valid license and or park permit where required. I need to just suck it up and get the lifetime fishing permit, because the fees keep increasing year after year. Might as well save some dollars.

C

cellardweller

a lifetime permit? gee, I dont think we have them round these parts, middie..I loike the idea of it though..