What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neighbors

the gnome

Veteran
get yer balls out and shine em up... it's get back time!

I'm a drummer and that is a great negotiating point, trust me on this.
don't fuk wit my shower water and I'll stop practicing inagoddadavida all day long
BUT
let em know the drums are on standby

keep a pile of cheap shuga leaf and burn it like incense nonstop making sure the smoke makes it down stairs
fuk with their water when they take a shower.

get a spray can of the fake poop and when they eat dump
the can and leave for a few hours

these idiots are the worst kind of cowards, the fact you confronted them and they were clueless about your complaint shows that.

btw if your gonna drum paradiddles are fun
RLRR LRLL RLRR LRLL RLRR LRLL RLRR LRLL
:smoke:

DOUBLE PARADDILES are twice as nice
RLRLRR LRLRLL RLRLRR LRLRLL RLRLRR LRLRLL

bottom line these idiots won't stop and you don't seem to want to really do anything
to do with taking any kind of proactive actions against them, which is ok.
seriously... I'd just move if it's an option

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
mega bass will mess with them..it will go right through walls and floor easily...find a track with mostly mega bass and not much else...they will surrender soon ...yeehaw

T

thesloppy

All these plans for revenge, or fighting fire with fire, ignore the fact that these folks have already won that war. They've already proven they're willing and able to bug this dude all day and every day because they don't like him smoking weed. You think you're going to win a war of passive-aggression with these kind of folks? You're not, because they've already proven they've got nothing better to do and will commit the time and resources to bothering you each and every day.

Spending your own time and money to give these miserable fucks some extra attention is only going to result in that much more time spent thinking about them or being in their company, it certainly won't stop them. Folks like this are all over, and it seems worth noting that though everybody has stories about how they WOULD stop miserable passive-aggressive neighbors, almost nobody has stories about how they DID stop any miserable neighbors...because those folks always win. Have an authority take official, legal action to defend yourself or get out, there aren't any other rational solutions.

N

noyd666

send them a get well card.
picture.php

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I agree with you thesloppy.

If the OP wants to become like his own disgusting neighbors, he can do so, but the price he'd pay is higher than just moving out.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I've moved when I thought it was gonna mean cop visits. Or any pot problems.

If my spidey sense is telling me so. I am usually right. Last house was a case in point. One idiot was monitoring my movements, and reporting on me often. When popos only checked by driving by, and never visited as I was a good neighbor - I am sure fat informer and fat wife got pissed, and maybe a little afraid, as this fat ass who reported on me obviously was - I did not see him for months. And wondered why.

I found out after I left what was happening, him and the Mail delivery lady were discussing me often. (postal employees are now trained to recognize and report on suspected grows, or even the smell of smokers.)

Unfortunately, the law is usually on the complainer's side. But, in a Med State, the popos will consider other things, like any disturbances or not - cause if they have no case it's possibly egg on their face./!!

As a 420 user - especially as a grower, it is necessary to be adaptable. People can ruin things for ya. ANYTIME>

EastCoast710

I've lived in my southern California apartment duplex since 2001. I've been a medical marijuana patient since 2008. Two years ago, new neighbors moved into the apartment below me, and they seem to be hell-bent on denying me the right to smoke in my own home.

There is no insulation in the walls in this building, so I suspect they can occasionally catch a faint whiff of cannabis smoke, but I wouldn't know since they've never talked to me about it. I try to be as discreet as possible, and keep airflow moving through my apartment so that most of it clears out fairly quickly. But the problem my neighbors have is not really with the smell. It's with the fact that someone is legally allowed to do something that they think should be illegal.

First they called the cops on me, who never even spoke to me and probably just explained the law to them. Since then, they've continually slammed doors, cupboards, toilet seats, showers doors, windows - and they continually yell things through the walls like "I can't wait to vote so we can put away all the potheads!".

Worst of all, every single day, when I get in the shower, they go into their bathroom, run the bathwater, and switch it back and forth between hot and cold while flushing the toilet. All of these things only contribute to making my medical condition (panic disorder) worse, which in turn forces me to have to smoke more.

I confronted them today and asked them if they have anything to say to me, but unfortunately, they are very stubborn and ignorant, and talking to them accomplished nothing. I can't move because of my credit rating, so I'm stuck here in this situation unless I wanna file a lawsuit against them.

Does anyone have any advice for me PLEASE?

record EVERYTHING.. if cops wont do shit. take care of the problem yourself. have a few buddies kick their door down.. and fuck them up and rob them. they will never know it was u . and this scumbag will move after being violated

pheed

For those suggesting I play loud music, I already tried that. They responded by calling the cops on me and complaining to the owners. I got a letter reminding me that playing loud music in my building is grounds for eviction.

Cops and the building owners don't care about my weed because they know perfectly well I'm within my rights. But my neighbors know they can fuck with me if I blast music.

I would call the cops on my neighbor for beating his teen daughter (heard her screaming "Dad stop hitting me!" repeatedly one night) but they'd know it was me and I really don't want cops showing up at my door. When I finally move though, that will get reported... These are truly awful, hateful, angry people.

WelderDan

Veteran
good luck lmao

apts suck

tried it once 40yrs ago, left after 3 months and rented a cheap ass house

then went to work for a construction company and bought my first house after 3yrs of work.
grew all that time earned a shitload of $$$ dealing/working to help with my down payment.
got in the game and now own my property free and clear, never a mortgage.

you can do it.

fuck renting apts, get out asap.

honestly what a bunch of dick posting here. planting meth, causing harm to your neighbor.

don't stoop to these levels, be cool.
honestly a war with your neighbour is not worth you or them going to jail

bunch of assholes posting here for sure.

Maybe, before calling someone a dick or an asshole, you should ask yourself if an outlandish comment is SARCASM. Pull that stick out of your ass.

So nice of you to resort to name calling. What does that make you? No better than anyone else here, that's what.

You try to come off as being above the fray, but here you are, rolling in the mud. Is that being cool?

Green Squall

For those suggesting I play loud music, I already tried that. They responded by calling the cops on me and complaining to the owners. I got a letter reminding me that playing loud music in my building is grounds for eviction.

Cops and the building owners don't care about my weed because they know perfectly well I'm within my rights. But my neighbors know they can fuck with me if I blast music.

I would call the cops on my neighbor for beating his teen daughter (heard her screaming "Dad stop hitting me!" repeatedly one night) but they'd know it was me and I really don't want cops showing up at my door. When I finally move though, that will get reported... These are truly awful, hateful, angry people.

Everyone's been trying to help you here and now you tell us these people hit their kid? You now have the upper hand, sir. Use it wisely ;). Don't let these fucks win.

T

thesloppy

Yeah, for all my talk of non-retaliaton, you should definitely call you're local CPS (Child Protective Services) on these motherfuckers. Annoying you is one thing, beating his family is another entirely. For all you know this dude/family is already on file, and CPS probably poses a much bigger threat to these fucks than cops...if you actually care about stopping these people's shit, and if the "cops and the building owners don't care" about your weed, then you should be willing to talk to them once in order to save yourself daily verbal/shower abuse, let alone someone else's physical abuse.

Good luck....that said this is starting to sound an awwwwwful lot like a yummybud type of tale: a call for advice, answers/solutions being ignored, and crucial details continually added throughout the thread until the initially simple situation becomes more and more implausible/frustrating. Have fun with that.

Levitationofme

perhaps im right

perhaps im right

I thought that they would show a crack if you gave them the time.
Imagine the embarrassment of being carted away for beating your own child.

Next.. If you truly believe the child is being hurt, fixing that may be more important then all these issues IMO.

Ez Rider

Veteran
Yeah, for all my talk of non-retaliaton, you should definitely call you're local CPS (Child Protective Services) on these motherfuckers. Annoying you is one thing, beating his family is another entirely. For all you know this dude/family is already on file, and CPS probably poses a much bigger threat to these fucks than cops...if you actually care about stopping these people's shit, and if the "cops and the building owners don't care" about your weed, then you should be willing to talk to them once in order to save yourself daily verbal/shower abuse, let alone someone else's physical abuse.

Good luck....that said this is starting to sound an awwwwwful lot like a yummybud type of tale: a call for advice, answers/solutions being ignored, and crucial details continually added throughout the thread until the initially simple situation becomes more and more implausible/frustrating. Have fun with that.

:yeahthats

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I told my neighbor to consider moving along with a few choice words...he hasn't bothered me again with his bullshit issues....yeehaw

the gnome

Veteran
I thought that they would show a crack if you gave them the time.
Imagine the embarrassment of being carted away for beating your own child.

Next.. If you truly believe the child is being hurt, fixing that may be more important then all these issues IMO.

beating up on the kids eh...
as i said these are the worst kind of cowards.
things between you and them should take a back seat
kids come 1st!

it doesn't matter if they kno it was you or not
personally I'd rather they kno if it were me.
not only will the police will be involved in their life in a way they really will not like,
whatever the state dept for kids will be involved.
after my divorce i eventually found another lady,
she had several kids and her worthless hubby wouldn't work and was just a louse so she divorced him,
me and her hooked up and he couldn't stand it,
they're 8 yr old girl stayed with him over the weekend on visitation
and didn't come home,
he said his daughter told him i was giving her baths and
*touching her*
at that age i never entered the bathroom when my own daughter was in there
fug a duk! you wouldn't believe how few rights you have or how many rights the dad had at that moment.
police and DHS investigated, she was allowed to come back but i couldn't have any contact in ways concerning the investigation until after she had a long sit down interview with a state psych.
it eventually came out there was nothing to it what so ever.
this was the 3rd time he called in child abuse, 1st 2 times on his mom, they realized it wasn't a case of molestation
but a divorce issue
BUT
it really screwed with me and in a small town everyone hears what goes on and i'm looking like some scummy bastard.

as said above, you have the upper hand
use it wisely :smoke:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Why don't you start dating his daughter... Get her stoned and pregnant.. Ultimate revenge.. She old enough?