What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

True Terpenes VISCOSITY extract liquifier LAB TESTS: Mineral oil but no terps!!

Drewsif

Medical misinformation kills people, and I have zero patience for it. If you don't want to be treated in a condescending way, don't be so reckless with your words.

Go back to your poison pharmaceuticals and their life ruining side effects if you love western medical science so much. I hope you end up in a wheelchair because of Western medicine. Is this negativity? No, it's going to happen to someone, thousands annually, might as well be you, defender of fucked up Western corporate med science.

Enjoy your pulmonary fibrosis everyone, smoking your fake ass faggot perfume e ciga weed

beta

Veteran
Enjoy your pulmonary fibrosis everyone, smoking your fake ass faggot perfume e ciga weed

Wow, you're a hateful mouth breathing moron AND a homophobe. This is my shocked face.

Please do understand that no matter how much I hate your ideas, I'll never wish death or harm on you. That's some vile shit right there.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Go back to your poison pharmaceuticals and their life ruining side effects if you love western medical science so much. I hope you end up in a wheelchair because of Western medicine. Is this negativity? No, it's going to happen to someone, thousands annually, might as well be you, defender of fucked up Western corporate med science.

That kind of language is NOT cool twords others on here.

Remember, this thread is about how TT LIED to us.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just the one question, and one of us misunderstood it. I was thinking that because of the thread provides context, why would TT do such thing. Maybe I was wrong about the question.

Can't we try to make a terpene profiles(simplified like others do) and mix according to real strains terpene content? As I understand diluent is for cutting right? Distillates work without it in a cart, not too thick? right?

Not an unreasonable question, but in the absence of actual facts, one that of course led to each of us filling in the blanks with what seemed to fit best.

As you might expect, the answers range from an error in not changing the labeling, after changing the formulation, followed by bad decisions on openness, to avarice with intent from the very start.

As far as making vapor pens work, there are a lot of ways to skin a cat, and all of them don't require a diluent.

Terpenes as a diluent may have some issues of their own long term, and the truth is that a large enough long term test results ostensibly won't be available for a few years.

zanog

As you might expect, the answers range from an error in not changing the labeling, after changing the formulation, followed by bad decisions on openness, to avarice with intent from the very start.
Totally with you on this, I think you know if you read my posts in the thread, and my experience is the motivation first is bigger profit, and again profit, after that when not liking the prison idea coverups and destruction of evidence etc... this is everyday stuff everywhere I think. (I detailed some scenarios in my previous posts). I might add that having the warnings only online and the self certified declaration as natural flavor(natural flavor can be kept as secret) means that they expected a lawsuit out of it sometime in the future, so I could argue by behavior, that it was planned and possible consequences were known by them.
As far as making vapor pens work, there are a lot of ways to skin a cat, and all of them don't require a diluent.
Terpenes as a diluent may have some issues of their own long term, and the truth is that a large enough long term test results ostensibly won't be available for a few years.
Can't people just make prices by thc and terpene mg content? And no dilution at all? Maybe in this sector it would still work. What do you think? I know that this would create a bigger business for people who work with diluents and lying about it. But lab test will be easier because you can count the ingredients and can't have left over mass, if you have unknowns then you know it has been cut.

About clinical double blind testing, yeah, I really hope somebody started already, cause if not it will be more than a few years to do so. Maybe someone needs to propose it to the right organizations.

And also this is a young industry, and regulations are need time to catch up, just like with the internet, there were no rules or were totally unenforceable legally at all, today it's not the case, lawmakers were made to work on it by public pressure for example or by lobbies representing corporations who want to sue for reparations in IP or CI cases. see like DMCA, that was one of the biggest lobby effort to date I guess.

Last edited:

zanog

You again, if you haven't read the book you should fuck off, remember?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8581455&postcount=11

Can't people just make prices by thc and terpene mg content? And no dilution at all? Maybe in this sector it would still work. What do you think? I know that this would create a bigger business for people who work with diluents and lying about it. But lab test will be easier because you can count the ingredients and can't have left over mass, if you have unknowns then you know it has been cut.

Wholesale bottles of distillate are purchased by the mg of THC, unless you are a dummy. Only people buying diluted bottles of distillate are custies getting custied.

Vape pens are diluted because pure distillate doesn't work well in a cart

zanog

Wholesale bottles of distillate are purchased by the mg of THC, unless you are a dummy. Only people buying diluted bottles of distillate are custies getting custied.
Vape pens are diluted because pure distillate doesn't work well in a cart
Thanks, I think carts should have prices based on mass also, I really need to try a vape pen... to see what do you mean. :( but surely solvable by modifying the design somewhat.

zanog

TT has sunk

I make raw disty carts all day long with my c cell knockoffs. No issues, yet.
Good to know, thanks.

only c cell type works?
how pure is your distillate?
you add terpenes?
What is the composition of you mix?
How dense it is?

DemonTrich

Veteran
Last run tested at 89.57% thc
Not sure, only tried CC knockoffs
I normally do add Terps to customers carts, my personal carts are raw (no terps)
My mix is proprietary

I wholesale my disty by the ml or gram.

zanog

Last run tested at 89.57% thc
Not sure, only tried CC knockoffs
I normally do add Terps to customers carts, my personal carts are raw (no terps)
My mix is proprietary
Thank you for the info,so thc and terpenes?

You have your own terpene mix, meaning propietary?

Why people never talk about adding cbd into the carts along with the thc and terpenes?

I wholesale my disty by the ml or gram.
And I would love to buy a year or so worth if you could get it here :( I don't really think what i smoke is wholesale quantity or you could get it here, but it would be soo good.

DemonTrich

Veteran
Thank you for the info,so thc and terpenes?

You have your own terpene mix, meaning propietary?

Why people never talk about adding cbd into the carts along with the thc and terpenes?

And I would love to buy a year or so worth if you could get it here :( I don't really think its wholesale quantity or you could get it here, but it would be soo good.

It took me 2 yrs of trial and error to get my ratios for my carts down. So I dont give out my sop.

Cbd kinda contradicts thc. Most ppl wanna get high. Cbd doesnt do that.

Shoot me a dm if you like.

zanog

It took me 2 yrs of trial and error to get my ratios for my carts down. So I dont give out my sop.
Cbd kinda contradicts thc. Most ppl wanna get high. Cbd doesnt do that.
Shoot me a dm if you like.
I did not mean to "get" your sop, i'm just curious that is all terpenes? What do you mean by ratios down?

Why don't you put terpenes to yours?

Many good strain have several % cbd, it has no added effect whatsoever?

And thanks, maybe I will. :)

EastCoast710

yup.. and when u ruin alot of distillate and or lose lots of customers in the process your recipe is your brand if done right can go legal if clean and not pushing pesticides and dank and cookie carts on the east coast in dank u get .8g and cookies a gram.. cookiies came out n said they dont make anything but half gram cuz they reintroduce their own terps or someshit. and its expensive. so be aware for the avid concentrate all over the country cause cali colorado main seattle and a few other places cant learn to clean the grow up so they dont GET BUGS lol

DemonTrich

Veteran
Be aware of a client of mine who soil drenched eagle 20 3 weeks before harvest. If your in the metro Detroit area, and come across some wedding cake flowers seem cheaper, RUN!

I'm not a big fan of terpenes. Reason why I dont smoke flower, I dont want to smoke plant material, lipids, waxes, chylorphyl.

Cvh

Supermod
Incase TT is willfully ignoring this thread, I forwarded them GreyWolfs questions

How much more time do they need before coming up with answers to Gray Wolf's questions?
How much more do they need before we can start seeing their silence as pleading guilty? They had no problem with coming here uninvited in the past...

Do they even realize there is a sword of Damocles hanging above their heads?

SIG

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...nnovation-in-vaping-technology-300799242.html

Here is a link from the Werc Shop that might be helpful. I follow them pretty closely because they are always doing something first and right. Solid proved team of PhD chemists. I've contacted them with questions a few times and always got a prompt really good answer so I like them! He;s really down on pesticides and any little thing that could possibly be har,ful so I'm sure if he developed something you smoke it will be safe.

Badfishy1

How much more time do they need before coming up with answers to Gray Wolf's questions?
How much more do they need before we can start seeing their silence as pleading guilty? They had no problem with coming here uninvited in the past...

Do they even realize there is a sword of Damocles hanging above their heads?

>how much more time
Somewhere between the freezing of hell and never
>do they realize...
Sorry sir, but there is no sword of Damocles hanging over their head. TT has already sold who knows how much boof juice to retailers. I’ve contacted 2 different distributors that bang the ‘organic grow your own know what’s in your meds’ drum and neither gave a fuck the boof juice was not what it is claimed to be. Unfortunately with the IG sheep, ‘terps’ is the new catchphrase. Coming in and admitting their wrongdoing helps them none. They have a bank account on their mind and suckers are born daily. So for all the cartridge bandwagon riders, enjoy your unknown oils and perhaps the fast track to respiratory ailments... at least it was ‘convenient’

Latest posts

Latest posts