Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 02:54 PM #3541
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks SlowN! Greenhands and Lassen bro's are a light year above me, but honored to be in the same conversation as those boys. Believe it or not, but I bet my boy, my 100$ against his 10$ that Lassen would win the competition........ Guess what? First Place!!!!!!!!!! I am going to frame that 10$ and send it to the Lassen boys. It's nice to be vindicated, I have been knowing the Lassen boys are on a different level, then Kraidy came along and pushed them into the stratosphere.

I really wanted to enter the competitions, but I had a crazy hard year this year. I grew so much for one person, I didn't stand a chance getting any of it done by the cut off dates. Then I did all my own packaging and branding. Thanks for the compliment on my Diamonds. My best seller at the show at 100$ a gram, been getting a really good feedback on those diamonds on IG as well. People are saying it's one of the best concentrates they have ever tried.

So, how did "foothill flounder" figure it all out? The answer is clear, high calcium with balanced minerals. SlowN spits truth, without an agenda. Thank you Slown for bring up cannabis farmers to the next level. Now, 2018, lets get the infrastructure set up for large crops of high quality and don't look back.

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:34 PM #3542
HappyTreeFarm

HappyTreeFarm will become famous soon enoughHappyTreeFarm will become famous soon enough
Amazing Amazing work EasyGoing! Not a lot of people understand how much it really takes to grow exceptional herb and do all the marketing and branding, logistics and packaging. Getting your names out there is just as important as growing the tops! Those "Diamonds" are some amazing stuff! Terps exploding out of the container. Also that Chalk white budder I've never seen anything like that. Great Job!
Greenhands winning the Co2 cup goes without question, the terp profile on the sunset sherbet was the best I've ever tasted by far. Amazing work by both crews! Keep it up boys stoked to see what 2018 has in store for everyone here.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:57 PM #3543
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
Last year I kept a jar of herb from Ganja Rebel as inspiration. I looked at it almost everyday, telling myself I will get there. This year I brought home three jars of Lassen. Triple the inspiration! Honestly, two years in a row the best buds I have seen! Not since Hassan in high school have I seen that quality in herbs. Speaking of which, 2018 will be the return of Hassan!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:24 AM #3544
reppin2c

reppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the roughreppin2c is a jewel in the rough
Congrats. Another W for gypsum.

When all you guys are talking about metals...your welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	25151999_1929244333758293_1115238539257508890_n.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	438725

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:08 AM #3545
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
A win for real science, not just gypsum. These guys have all taken it to the next level!

Also met a bunch of other growers who are sleepers on this forum but found me at the Hazy/Lassen complex, hats off to you all for following through using science! Great meeting you all!
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:09 PM #3546
Avenger

Avenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really niceAvenger is just really nice
Nice, congrats on the achievement Greenhands13!

Old 12-13-2017, 06:35 PM #3547
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
hey are there any pictures to be seen anywhere of all this gold you gentleman are speaking so highly about??

Old 12-14-2017, 02:49 AM #3548
GreenHands13

GreenHands13 has a spectacular aura aboutGreenHands13 has a spectacular aura aboutGreenHands13 has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Guys! I really appreciate it. I still am kinda in shock over the whole thing. I really didn't see it coming. I wasn't even at the award ceremonies lol. Big thanks to slow N you are a good man and I appreciate you. You as well easygoing you have given me a lot of encouagment the last couple years and it is also very much appreciated.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:04 AM #3549
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
Good Job GreenHands
Congrats

Old 12-14-2017, 12:15 PM #3550
Arnold.

Arnold. will become famous soon enough
Thanks for showing us the ropes slownickel!
I'm new here. Spent about 3 days going through all the information and you got me convinced trying it out.
Congrats to all involved on the cup victories!

Already have gypsum and the Zn, Mn, Cu sulfates. Will start my lemon enzymes any day now.
What I donít yet have is an accurate soil test.
I want to sent a hybrid medium to spectrum, Iíll ask for the K-3 procedure by mail.
Iím also an avid gardener. Fruit, vegetables and ornamantels. The soil I have is black sandy soil, with a decent OM %. I mulch with compost, leaves and wood chips. Irrigation is rain water: low EC, slighty acid. Should I better order the K-3 procedure for my garden samples as well? Since the S3 doesnít seem to use the AA@8.2 for the calcium levels.
Next, spectrum says to take a sample of the top 7 inches, Tiedjens calls for 3 feet. Quiet a difference. Which method would you recommend?
And when I sent them in, should I kindly ask Ďto add them to the snownickel databaseí?

I did test my soil previous year using Loganís. I now know that this was not the best choice.
I did however find out I got way too high numbers of aluminium and iron.
Concerning the iron: should I add as much Mn sulfate to get aprox 0.8 Fe/Mn ratio? Iím afraid to harm my soil with those quantities. I guess I should add those quantities, but split them in a lot of smaller applications over letís say 3 years, right?

Any thing I can do about the aluminium? I read about the toxity problems on alkaline soils. So I guess, stay clear of (excess) calciumcarbonates and donít add more aluminium?

My soil test:

Cheers from Belgium!

Arnold.

Thread Closed