Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Botany and Advanced Growing Science > Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2017, 07:53 PM #3541
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Way too much K in there, some bone meal may have helped had you got it on in time. .

With all that Mg and K, this is why that soil took forever to dry out.

No way that you will see much if any build up of micros using chelates. It usually takes some large quantities of sulfates to achieve balance.
Yes I agree on the k and Mg, I don't know why my Mg is so hi as I stayed away from it all season.
At the beginning of flowering I soil drenched with liquid bone meal from a tank with constant agitation and also top dressed with seabird guano 12-12-2 as I do every year.
Maybe because I used extra gypsum this year during veg and beginning of flower and used Ca from baicor in my foliar sprays all that extra Ca created more space for anions and it required way more P to fill the space for maximum potential. IDK i'm still tying to figure it out.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:07 PM #3542
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisun View Post
Yes I agree on the k and Mg, I don't know why my Mg is so hi as I stayed away from it all season.
At the beginning of flowering I soil drenched with liquid bone meal from a tank with constant agitation and also top dressed with seabird guano 12-12-2 as I do every year.
Maybe because I used extra gypsum this year during veg and beginning of flower and used Ca from baicor in my foliar sprays all that extra Ca created more space for anions and it required way more P to fill the space for maximum potential. IDK i'm still tying to figure it out.
Do you have a water analysis by chance?
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone

Old 12-28-2017, 04:02 PM #3543
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light
That is where all my Mg comes from, my water........ It hurts. I got back my soil results. Let me see if I can load her up.....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:21 PM #3544
EasyGoing
Banned

EasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of lightEasyGoing is a glorious beacon of light

K, NH4Ac- ph 8.2 789ppm

Mg, NH4Ac - ph 8.2 898ppm

Ca, NH4Ac - ph 8.2 11,200ppm

Na, NH4Ac - ph 8.2 310 ppm

Slow N numbers

2.6% 11.7% 83.6% 2.0%

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2017, 04:22 PM #3545
EasyGoing
Banned

Got a winter crop going in this soil right now. So far so good.

Old 12-28-2017, 05:25 PM #3546
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post

Farmer !

Old 12-28-2017, 07:44 PM #3547
calisun

calisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enoughcalisun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Do you have a water analysis by chance?
Here is a test from this year that is unfiltered. I did use a aquasanta water filter with carbon filter and uv light as I have high nitrates and coliform in my well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3-1-17 water test-1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	440433

Old 12-28-2017, 10:02 PM #3548
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to beholdslownickel is a splendid one to behold
That Mg in your water is not the issue.
TO THIS WORLD

Old 12-29-2017, 04:48 AM #3549
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoing View Post
Hit with a tiny bit of gypsum and then start top dressing and getting some K on....
TO THIS WORLD

Old 12-29-2017, 02:56 PM #3550
EasyGoing
Banned

Quote:
Hit with a tiny bit of gypsum and then start top dressing and getting some K on....
I already topped with some gyp and some bio live. Then a feed with some amino's, kelp and a little sugar. I am going to baby the hell out of this crop,

Thread Closed