What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble Plays With LED's...

Ken Huang

Vendor
Hey Ken! There are several people on here interested in information and lights...

Would you mind hitting up the person above my last post, toohighmf, he is interested in some lights...

I will do that, thanks KB! Also man, that new pic you put up looks amazing!

toohighmf

Veteran
That is friggin frosty, Stevie! Thanks for putting that out there for me too. Alex already contacted me. I see the trichs, but how's the yield looking compared to your othe De or just HID grows?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
That is friggin frosty, Stevie! Thanks for putting that out there for me too. Alex already contacted me. I see the trichs, but how's the yield looking compared to your othe De or just HID grows?

Well this grow is in a tent, which really limits things and in no way can these plants grow to their full potential....

One of the most important aspects to growing, VPD, I cant do since there is really no way to control my environment....

Yield will not be as good as my previous DE runs, looks like 75-80% of my normal yield in a typical grow room but im fine with that...

Im pretty damn sure, getting as good as a DE yield will easily be achievable in a more dialed in room...

toohighmf

Veteran
So you feel that under the right enviro of AC and Co2, you could easily see comparable yields and quality...? Very interesting. may I publicly ask what you are feeding these girls? peak PPM, etc? Thanks, broski!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
He publicly stated earlier in the thread what he is feeding, first couple pages or so even a pic of the container.

Far as I'm concerned this is the first successful LED grow. History made right here!

MedResearcher

Veteran
Nice thread, looks like the LED tech has definitely came a long way.

I am curious if anyone has any data comparing the heat output of these LED's VS Gavita DE.

Would be nice to know apx how much heat you are saving. If a 4 ton AC can run 8k in Gavita DE's, how many watts worth of LEDs could the same AC handle?

Thanks,

Mr^^

krunchbubble

Veteran
So you feel that under the right enviro of AC and Co2, you could easily see comparable yields and quality...? Very interesting. may I publicly ask what you are feeding these girls? peak PPM, etc? Thanks, broski!

HaHa! I feed the cheapest hydro nutrient you can use! Dyna Gro Foliar Pro with Pure Flowers as a booster...

Dyna Gro cost $50 a gallon and makes 2500 gallons of nutrient!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Nice thread, looks like the LED tech has definitely came a long way.

I am curious if anyone has any data comparing the heat output of these LED's VS Gavita DE.

Would be nice to know apx how much heat you are saving. If a 4 ton AC can run 8k in Gavita DE's, how many watts worth of LEDs could the same AC handle?

Thanks,

Mr^^

Thats a good idea. Actually measure the BTU's coming out of the fixtures for environmental designs...

My tent is maybe 1-3F over nominal temp with no intake on...

Very safe to assume they are under 500BTU's if not closer to 250...

WidowMaker31

Now presenting....

our latest 300W UV B/C LED COB prototype
View Image

There are no other company developing this tech. Especially not for marijuana.
This stuff is so strong we're told to not turn it on without any protection... the 300W UV B/C fixture is not dedicated for grow.. it's more for sterilization for other industries... like hospitals and cleanrooms / food facilities.

We have a 100 UV B/C that would better suit cannabis growth.

Alex,

Then I'm KrazY- I got over 4k! Yes that's no TYPO - in UV-B & UV-A - ;-) Yeah I feel sterile when I enter the room but it makes them SWeaT like Kieth Sweat! hahahah

Spoke with Jon today about the Duet 2400 and your UV - can't wait to get online with these! Very pleased and excited with the results thus far.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
HaHa! I feed the cheapest hydro nutrient you can use! Dyna Gro Foliar Pro with Pure Flowers as a booster...

Dyna Gro cost $50 a gallon and makes 2500 gallons of nutrient!

Whoa!, I ordered a gallon of the Dyna Gro Foliar Pro!-2500 gallons!!??? Yikes!, I'll have that shit for life almost haha!

What was your dilution ratio again per gallon of water Krunch?

Thanks!

URSA LED

Vendor
Corporate Pictures Are Back!
Week 6/9

Krunchbubble's grow is incredible. It's awesome to see the top sides of leaves covered with frosting, BUT ... to get to see the undersides covered with frosting... is a treat.

IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg