What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whiskeytango's Area 51

sns_stealth

WHat type of LED's were u using and how many watts in all? A friend of mine just bought a 270w system and i'm curious as to what he might get outta it. Although i think the plan is to eventually supplement with some Fluorescent lights or even some small hps bulbs....Thanks man and keep up the great work for area 51 man u are puttin in some work!

3+ procyon 100's, had only two wavelengths and there needs to be more. 300W+ but LEDs are MUCH MUCH to complicated to use just watts to figure out what someone might get. He should definitely supplement other lights into the room but I quit work on them before figuring out which kind of light it should be.

led-growing-instructional-grow-log lots of info in there if youve got some time on your hands...lol

gl:joint:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3+ procyon 100's, had only two wavelengths and there needs to be more. 300W+ but LEDs are MUCH MUCH to complicated to use just watts to figure out what someone might get. He should definitely supplement other lights into the room but I quit work on them before figuring out which kind of light it should be.

led-growing-instructional-grow-log lots of info in there if youve got some time on your hands...lol

gl:joint:

didnt we have 5 running towards the end?

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not all in the same room. think we had 4 in there for a short time.

oh yeah.....alas, thats why they call it dope!....heh
Hows everything lookin maing! I intentionally missed coming over there for a few days to see the difference in the PH and C99s....mmmmm cant WAIT till some scent starts to develop on the misty x bunks....wonder what that will be like.

good vibes

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gainsville Green restoration to begin!!!!!!!:woohoo:

got some miconopy moonbeam seeds to start a project with....Hope to find that treasure we all love and miss in the F2s Im gonna make.....yall be seeing these sooon!

good vibes

maybe a hybrid, to eventual strain solidifying a stple elite from FL? We'll get er done....heh

the Rock

LOL....Dude, that thing is bad-azzed...

picture.php

Peace brother...

Gro :joint:

gotta love the lucky charms, wow I wish I found this thred sooner 140+ pages to read=gonna take awhile

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks peat!

jngg- Soon brother! A LOT of people dont realize how big this is. UNLESS they have smoked moonbeam before, lol.

correct Zealious!

good vibes

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was down in Ocala for a time and had heard about that Gainsville stuff, but never got the pleasure.
Hope you find the funk!

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I was down in Ocala for a time and had heard about that Gainsville stuff, but never got the pleasure.
Hope you find the funk!
I'm in Florida, used to live near Gainesville, and that was 2 toke stuff, real good. But haven't had it in years. lots of hydro around there.:smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts