What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Larry breeding project

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Great start.
What lighting?
Thank you very much man

Just a 8 lamp 4ft t5 panel with some bad bulbs and probably needs to be cleaned, I just need to lower it so it isn’t a mile away from the plants.
I’ll flower them under a 1000w in a way too cold of a flower room, should be a bit interesting :biggrin: Won’t have more power for heat or more lights to the flower room grow until next winter :tiphat:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
So I threw them into the flower room for a few weeks and they stunted hard. They all got very unhealthy because it was getting so cold. I’m up on the mountain so this time of year it’s terrible, hopefully will be better when I power upgrade the room. I ended up setting up a 4x8 tent and it helped build up much more heat. Most of them are starting to bounce back finally. I put them in without and training or topping, I just stripped a little bit of fans.
There’s 3 females of the triangle Larry #2 x triangle Larry on the left row. The center two rows are 6 T12-s, and the row on the right is three T12-p.
picture.php
picture.php

Also popped some seeds on the full moon and some are above surface now.
On the left is all Tropicana cookies f2 x triangle Larry, on the right is the (Gmoxtriangle Larry) x triangle Larry
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Most are up and looking good so far. Tropicanaxtrianglellarry probably had less of a germination rate due to me not separating the seeds perfectly.
The Tropicana cross had a good amount of seeds that had slightly germinated while still in the bud. Maybe 30% of them looked almost split with a little white showing. I think it’s probably due to slight over watering at some point during flower. Also, the seed outer coating husk is extremely fragile with this cross, it will brush off with very little contact. All the other seeds you could run across sandpaper and probably still have a nice tiger stripe outer husk
picture.php

Last edited:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Bad winds kicked up and I lost power for almost 3 full days. All the seeds didn’t handle it well. The flower room looks great. Lost all the clones I had going but luckily I still have back ups.
I might just re plant more Tropicana&gmoxTLseeds depending on how well they bounce back
picture.php

Happy Times

Bad winds kicked up and I lost power for almost 3 full days. All the seeds didn’t handle it well. The flower room looks great. Lost all the clones I had going but luckily I still have back ups.
I might just re plant more Tropicana&gmoxTLseeds depending on how well they bounce back
View Image

No power for 3 days?! Ouch

Hope things bounce back for ya

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
No power for 3 days?! Ouch

Hope things bounce back for ya
Thank you happy times :tiphat:
Yeah, sucks but surprisingly things are starting to look better with most the seedlings, at least 20% of them will be culled now though. Still not through winter up here so I’m crossing my fingers and hoping to keep power for the rest the winter.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
So I only kept about 11 gmoxtl and about 8 Tropicana. I got a bit carried away with how many I culled but oh well.
Here’s the gmo cross
picture.php

The Tropicana cross, and the back right has a few cuts of the farmer 12 og
picture.php

zif

Veteran
Looking great!

Any of them standing out from the crowd terpene-wise?

Latest posts

Latest posts