What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Larry breeding project

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Wasn’t expecting quite so many growing pains on the upgrade! Those plants, on the other hand, are definitely not hurting. 😎

Much appreciated brother. Yeah I’m just going to take some serious time to try and learn this system and just hope for a future upgrade, or just get use to this weird set up. On the bright side, It’s better than ic mag closing down completely. Once I learn this better who knows it might be cool to add a video or use my photos without compressing them down from 50+ mb to 2 mb.

just added gypsum and earthworm castings to all the plants in veg. I usually hate to add anything, but they are all super root bound already and the stuff in flower is going way longer than I expected. So I added it to buy a few weeks and I had it laying around since I’m laying down a bunch of it on my outdoor beds and pasture. Inspired to use by slownickle, and all my pasture is really clay bound

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
photo2027298.jpg
photo2027296.jpg
photo2027297.jpg
Here’s the three T12-p, purpling up because it’s such freezing nights. Just recently it’s started to finally start warming up like winter is over. I flipped them way to early, thought I would only get a little nug on each because it was going to be such a cold run. The tent helped with the heat, only problem is it’s just too short, so the light being so close has caused some foxtailing but not bad. Worked decent for the winter, hopefully by next I have more electricity ran to here.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Click image for larger version  Name:	6F184BBF-04F7-49E8-A321-532FF3C48412.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	199.0 KB ID:	17798777
This run will actually be nice to see some full sized plants, actually kinda worried they might get out of hand too big. I’ve killed a ton of them from each side, any of them that were just not too high health got culled when I transplanted them all last time.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Trimmed the lowers and topped some again that needed it. Maybe went over board with topping but oh well.
The gmo cross reeks of gmo more than you could imagine. smells like a bud of gmo got rubbed on your fingers, third time now I’ve noticed it and now it’s just mind blowing. Reminds me of a double tangie banana cut that goes around here in Portland( not the smell), In veg it reeked of oranges.
this gmo cross smells more in veg than anything I’ve ever grown, and I’ve grown hundreds of varieties in rec farms.
B58526C4-C0BC-4088-8AC8-C494644AD9B0.jpeg
1BDF3241-856D-4593-AFA2-5CF76B7CA8F1.jpeg

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
photo2029888.jpg
Everything is starting to fade hard at this point, the flower period is a bit longer than I expected they would go. Although I flipped them into flower way too early, they were very young to have thrown them into flower but I was in a pinch. I didn’t consider how long of a flowering period or how fast they would grow since I flipped them into flower super small, but honestly the small containers worked just about good enough to keep me happy.
next round with the trop and gmo cross they're very well trained with tons of tops and branches, if anything they’re way too over grown, so it should be interesting to see how much they yeild.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Was going to post other photos but I might just have to tomorrow. Really frustrating how hard it is to get the photos on the albums. Can’t post out the albums after they’re in there, I post them manually out of my library from my phone after I also uploaded them to the album. Now when I go to post it’s just erroring out so I’ll just take a break again. This update on the website is really disappointing :(

...CR500AF...

@Phenome

Looks like they are finished perfect, love the pics keep them coming they look awesome...:biggrin:
Yep seems like a lot of people are having problems with the uploading deal here. should come around in a bit.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
@Phenome

Looks like they are finished perfect, love the pics keep them coming they look awesome...:biggrin:
Yep seems like a lot of people are having problems with the uploading deal here. should come around in a bit.

Yeah man I really hope so, takes me no joke like 5 times as long to get photos in and posted, half the time I can’t even get them posted. The old simplicity is what made the site so perfect when it came to documenting tons of data. Really hope the mods fix all the issues because I know if they don’t, all the folks that leave icmag will be the guys who spend way to much time documenting already. This new version just isn’t feasible with all the hiccups.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
image_2031483.jpg
Getting ready to chop, just cut off the top nug off t12-p#1 to get a nice photo of it. Some of the plants from the t12-s could go another two weeks at least. Just insane though because that would make the flower time something like 100 dayers, sadly the veg plants are just way too over grown to be able to do that with all of them.

...CR500AF...

Phenome I got to say my friend it looks like you got the frost on her. It should be nice and tasty by the looks of her...:biggrin:
Hate those problems of to many, ha ha ha.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
image_2031853.jpg
last photo I got of all three t12-p before I chopped the top off #1. #2 is up front, middle is #2, one in the back is #3

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Phenome I got to say my friend it looks like you got the frost on her. It should be nice and tasty by the looks of her...:biggrin:
Hate those problems of to many, ha ha ha.

Thank you man, yeah I’m really looking forward to trying all of them. This one wasn’t even on the top of my list to try but when I brought it in my area to photograph, it’s stench really got me excited. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts