What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Larry breeding project

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Another of the Tropicana f2
picture.php

LouDog420

You take some beautiful pictures. Best of luck on your project, I'll be watching.

What lens are you shooting with? 2 second shutter speed, so assuming just natural lighting without any flash?

Lovely pics [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
good.gif
[/FONT]

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
You take some beautiful pictures. Best of luck on your project, I'll be watching.

What lens are you shooting with? 2 second shutter speed, so assuming just natural lighting without any flash?

Lovely pics [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]
Really glad you’re here to watch the thread, and thank you very much for the compliment and kind gesture. :tiphat:
Yes you’re correct, I never use flash. Something about the flash doesn’t look as good in my opinion. I use a Paul c buff Einstein 640 strobe set up usually on high, but don’t use the onboard flash on my camera so it doesn’t trigger the secondary main flash. It’s set up on a tall tripod stand so it comes from above usually. There’s an above dining room light with 3 bulbs. Then I’ll use about 3-4 and sometimes 5 lights on each side, sometimes a light angled from below. Out of those 7, they are all types of bulbs. All range from very cool to warm, one is led that is really white, theres clear bulbs that are probably the warmest. Then I use a back light that has a very small cool t5 in it, and it’s filtered with a psychedelic looking colorful mushroom and gnome picture. Works good with the water droplet magnification background technique I use. A lot of the light I change around constantly so photos are always experiments.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Here is a nug shot of the farmer12 og, I’m going to let these plants go another two weeks, the only thing I might cut in the room sooner will be the Tropicana
picture.php

And the Tropicana f2
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts